What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

indifferent

Veteran
I like Violet Kush. I'm useless at strain names, I have tons of baggies in my stash with stuff like (CG x GFB) x CG written on them! lol

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ive got a bag of Kush my local friends have been growing lately, an its got the tightest, heavyest nugs ive ever seen!!!,,,,,,,its the first REAL CaliKush ive ever seen and its very unique!,,,,,,,,it must have amazing mold resistance!!,,,,very bubblegummy!!,,,its from an S1 but its PUKKA!!

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
UV KUSH:),,,,indi loves his UV lighs too:)

jokes apart,,,please keep writing them names like OG x Dis ,,OG x Dat:),,,,we dont want a clusterfuk like them Cali boys have going on,

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ive smoked the KC,,,,not grown it yet..i liked it!!,,,,,il defo grow it sooner or later

honestly indi,,,this kush im smokin now is like stone buds,,,,the make a "TINK" sound when you drop them on glass table

indifferent

Veteran
UV Kush!!!!! Yes Yes yes yes yes, I officially claim that name right now!

Thankyou rick, how highly appropriate seeing as i have to wear ski goggles to enter my grow at the moment, otherwise the ultra intense UV would have given me cataracts by now!

That Kush sounds very interesting. Funnily enough, eman said the same thing about the KC - that it made a clonk when you dropped it on a glass table.

Just hope the super density doesn't mean they used Superbud on it, that paclobutrazol stuff is dangerous!

indifferent

Veteran

Thankyou rick, how highly appropriate seeing as i have to wear ski goggles to enter my grow at the moment, otherwise the ultra intense UV would have given me cataracts by now!

That Kush sounds very interesting. Funnily enough, eman said the same thing about the KC - that it made a clonk when you dropped it on a glass table.

Just hope the super density doesn't mean they used Superbud on it, that paclobutrazol stuff is dangerous!

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i knew you would like that 1 indi:),,,

noway on the superbud,,,lol,,the guy that grew this used Earthjuice,,,hes too organic to mess with anything like that,,,,+ ive seen it from quite a few people and its allways this solid..

hay doc,:),,,,im feelin the vibe on that RainbowKush!!,,,i like the sound of it,,any chance you could discribe the tastes on the OrangeKush??

you guys gota try this OG my mates have,,its somethin ive never seen beffore..

indifferent

Veteran
Cool that you know it's not been messed with by the dreaded superbud! I remember seeing some Pot of Gold that was like rocks due to that stuff a couple of years ago, I kept telling people not to buy or smoke it, but they didn't listen, just hope none of em gets cancer cos of it!

I would love to try that OG, sounds very interesting.

bigwity

Veteran
i always wondered how the people round here get there bud like that it fizzles in the bowl like magnesium so its superbud i hate it

indifferent

Veteran
Eek, don't smoke it bigwity, it's carcinogenic! Excess silicon can make buds dense, but not to the degree superbud does.

bigwity

Veteran
i dont smoke it indiff i find it nasty but i always wondered how they made it look like they do cos it looks full of pollen but it isnt pollen it is magnesium or like you say silicon but to a non grower they would think its great

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There is nothing wrong with naming specific seedlines or clones,, so long as information about genetic lineage is shared/preserved at the same point.

Everyone knows Cheese is Skunk#1,, and there's no problem :D

It's already taken.. hehe (not really dude) :D

hay doc,:),,,,im feelin the vibe on that RainbowKush!!,,,i like the sound of it,,any chance you could discribe the tastes on the OrangeKush??

Like Orange OG Kush rick,, lol

We grew these Orange Kush seeds to find a suitable male mate,, not a female. The female Orange Kush clones aren't into flowering yet dude :joint:

One love :canabis:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rainbow kush sounds good,,,:),,,,,,,me thinks we might be on for a new wave of kush commin soon

indifferent

Veteran
Hehehe UV Kush

People will think it stands for Ultra-Violet

but we can kid em on that it really stands for Unwashed Vulva and was so named to describe the 'uniquely fishy dankness' rofl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts