What's new

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

theherbalizor

Veteran
Nice White shots Cheesy. Did you do a BX run or is this from the clone.

I smoked some clone white and was a little dissapointed. Had a great stone - as you say perfect for sleeping (which Is what I want), I just found the flavour a little lame. But must say yours looks ALOT nicer than the bit I smoked.

C

cheesey

Nice White shots Cheesy. Did you do a BX run or is this from the clone.

I smoked some clone white and was a little dissapointed. Had a great stone - as you say perfect for sleeping (which Is what I want), I just found the flavour a little lame. But must say yours looks ALOT nicer than the bit I smoked.

its from 1 of the seeds i popped . got it revgging and its doing great loads of new shoots and branches . only been under my 125 enviro for 3 weeks . should be ready to take a cut in a cpl more week . shes great for hash too i got loads from 4oz of trim .
the hash is very trippy (so LLP and his mates said ) i wont smoke the hash tho it isnt my cup of tea .

i find it has a fruity taste n smell (little citus ) . not as smelly as psychosis cheese sour d ect ect witch is a good thing least u can go out with a bag in your pocket with out
having to vacpack it or take a curing jar with you .

H

Hazyfontazy

its from 1 of the seeds i popped . got it revgging and its doing great loads of new shoots and branches . only been under my 125 enviro for 3 weeks . should be ready to take a cut in a cpl more week . shes great for hash too i got loads from 4oz of trim .
the hash is very trippy (so LLP and his mates said ) i wont smoke the hash tho it isnt my cup of tea .

i find it has a fruity taste n smell (little citus ) . not as smelly as psychosis cheese sour d ect ect witch is a good thing least u can go out with a bag in your pocket with out
having to vacpack it or take a curing jar with you .

if thats off "1" of the seeds ,hopefully u get a male off the others and fuck me a what a strain that'll make :dance013:

C

cheesey

if thats off "1" of the seeds ,hopefully u get a male off the others and fuck me a what a strain that'll make :dance013:

the seeds are s1s . but ill run 3 or 4 more seeds soon .

out of the 3 i ran 1 was very hashy in tastle/smell the other was very lemony in smell but no taste realy at all then there was the 1 what im revegging . white #2 had the most thc and the biggest yeild nice fruity taste and KNOCK OUT SLEEPY HIGH.

just took a cpl of pics ... ive neva had bud what is so hard like this before . is that a kush thing ? rock hard buds?

Last edited:

indifferent

Veteran
Dammit, 4 months ago I killed off a stunning White x Jack's Cleaner 2 male, wish I still had him cos I'd give him to Cheesey.

He was a belter, great structure, tons of branching for a male, Kush dominant for sure and instead of growing one male ball at each node as males usually do when they first show sex, this one grew clusters of balls.

Sorry Cheesey, I had the male you need and I binned him.

PS. rock hard nugs is a Kush thing.

Attachments

• DSCF2050.jpg
    DSCF2050.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF2052.jpg
    DSCF2052.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCF2057.jpg
    DSCF2057.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCF2058.jpg
    DSCF2058.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 8

indifferent

Veteran
For those who were at Mila's on the last day of the cup this year for the vape sesh where Core was loading the Volcano without mercy, this is the 50/50 pheno of the OG x PA you all liked, it was only at 50 days in these pics, finished in 60, the other pheno we smoked that day was the accrid, lemony 55-day affie pheno.

Sadly, neither of those phenos survive, but the 65 day OG pheno does and that one was the best of the three, they were all really nice, but the OG one is the killer.

Attachments

• DSCF2330.jpg
    DSCF2330.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCF2322.jpg
    DSCF2322.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF2319.jpg
    DSCF2319.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF2320.jpg
    DSCF2320.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 8

indifferent

Veteran
This is the Affie pheno, tasted accrid and lemony:

Attachments

• DSCF2312.jpg
    DSCF2312.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF2310.jpg
    DSCF2310.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCF2309.jpg
    DSCF2309.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF2302.jpg
    DSCF2302.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 8

indifferent

Veteran
Here is the OG pheno, you'll be seeing/hearing more about this one in the future:

Attachments

• DSCF2298.jpg
    DSCF2298.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCF2301.jpg
    DSCF2301.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF2316.jpg
    DSCF2316.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF2315.jpg
    DSCF2315.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 12

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Rainbow Kush.... Apart from sounding like a bud out of Graham Nortons stash box :D it should be a winner! Will these be available through u doc?

Sweet buds Cheesey & Indifferent... OG x PA looks dank, I am about to pop my OG18's & OG kush from DN-A. I rather like the OG kush nice lemon zest dank!

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rainbow Kush.... Apart from sounding like a bud out of Graham Nortons stash box :D it should be a winner! Will these be available through u doc?

Graham Norton ?? (ok we get it now,, the rainbow flag brigade,, lol) :laughing:

Put it this way Shhh,, Rainbow Kush sure wont be available through anyone else this season.. lol :bandit:

Rainbow Kush will be a winner,, however it will NOT be for sale if that's what you're asking :D

FRT still got a few old scores to settle with the 'Five Vikings' with this Rainbow Kush,, and the other freestyle cats in the genetic battle that's happening... all still peaceful and positive style :canabis: :friends:

One love all :canabis:

indifferent

Veteran
I got a Pink Kush male, and am getting the Purple Kush cut soon, if I cross em what should I call it? What's halfway between Pink and Purple?

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The main movement here is for UK growers to clone (or breed) their own snizz and document it,, seed and clones... clubs, opahs, and retailers are but a side-line of what's really happening here,, momentum is building,, and the standard of the UK genetics people are growing and smoking is the on the up :dance:

ANYONE can take part in this research / happening ,, just throw up a photo or two and some words of interest :D

Status
Not open for further replies.