What's new

UK Cheese (Exodus) Grow

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Piff said:
Chomas.. Coming from someone who grew both ECSD and Cheese... Cheese is stinkier. ECSD has more of a skunky aroma to it but Cheese straight up Reeks in every sense of the word.

Cheese is the tastiest, stinkiest herb around

flipin hek piff......is our cheese realy that good?

cheese is on a special level....nycd is on there too...cheese is stinkyer than nycd tho!!

what else is on that level??....ogkush maybe, if so wich one??...chem d maybe?

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
awesome thread hazeseeker makes my mouth water everytime i look at them pics...
stinkiest weed ive grown is sensi's jack flash reek's even during veg when i pick up cuttings they stink my car out, ive had this cutting since 01-02 still growing strong..
cant wait to try some cheese going to the cup in november hopefully get my hands
on some cheese then...

H

Hazeseeker

Day 33 of 12/12

Day 33 of 12/12

Hi Doc,
howz it goin bro? :joint: , been having probs with the Gallery feature lately, most of the time when i upload new pics, those new ones replace my other pics from other threads, lost a load of pics man (notice some of my chemD x OG Kush pics have appeared in this thread^^), hopefully it gets fixed soon, how far into flower was your Cheese pic there?, looks incredible :joint:
Hi Rick,
i'd like to try NYCD sometime, heard it's got some A+ phenos to be found in a pack with the Grapefruit pheno being the best??, plus i love the colours it can put out late flowering :rasta:
Hi Benji,
yeah that Jack Flash must be strong if even the clones are smelling that strong, that's what this Cheese is like as well, even in veg it is really strong, definately need superb odour control :joint:

last feed was 0.8ml Grow + 1.8ml Bloom, really pilling on the resin fast now :rasta:

32843000_00081.jpg

32843000_00121.jpg

32843000_00141.jpg

32843000_00151.jpg

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i love your new picks hazeseeker....krypto was a awsome choice

soma gave me his own grapefruit cut once....trust me ....wow!!!....wow!....tasty like nothin else....defo more of a day smoke....i built a major tollerance to it....i loved that shit....it was like losing a child when i lost it!!

yeh man jack flash is one we have had too... 14 weeks but tastes devine... thick an dark oily haze ...very nice!!

docs cheese looks extra special... he has the "wet tric" look on his cheese and the spicy cheese too...looks sweet!....r.e.s.p.e.c.t. to doc as allways...the guy knows his sh1t!!

hey benji il see you at the cup...;)

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hazeseeker said:
Hi Doc,
how far into flower was your Cheese pic there?, looks incredible :joint:

44days,,.

After 45 days 12/12 this plant comes into its own :canabis:

All the best,, :D

H

Hazeseeker

Day 40 of 12/12

Day 40 of 12/12

Hi Rick,
man if Soma blessed me with his personal Grapefruit Cut i would of passed it about to make sure it stayed alive :joint: , is that the same cut Soma won the 420 Cup with?
peace

Hi Doc,
respect brotha! :joint: , looks insane for only 44 days, mines won't look as developed as yours did at 44, infact i don't think mine will finish before 65 days, i'm guessing 75 maybe a little more till fully ripe, it's a nightmare trying to get this clone close enough to the light with the other plants being in there as well, have to turn it 180 degrees every day so all the bud sites are at least getting some light, this clones almost 1 metre wide :eek:
peace

last feed i gave the plant 0.9ml Grow + 1.9ml Bloom, these feeding strengths are the lowest i've ever went at this stage of a grow, i've been taking your advice Doc that you wrote in the UK Cheese Elite Thread - not to go heavy with the nutes :yes: , rubbing a small sugar leaf at day 40 gives out a funky, zingy, unique fruit smell, maybe a tad sour notes as well, does that description sound about right?

peace all
3284324th_august_002.jpg

3284324th_august_004.jpg

3284324th_august_003.jpg

H

Hazeseeker

Day 47 of 12/12

Day 47 of 12/12

Hi all,
last feeding the plant recieved 0.9ml Grow + 2ml Bloom, really happy how it's going considering i can't get the clone close to the light due to the big CD x OGK being in there, feeding/watering has been pretty consistant at every 5/6 days as well :joint:

3284331st_august_CHZ_01.jpg

3284331st_august_CHZ_02.jpg

3284331st_august_CHZ_03.jpg

3284331st_august_CHZ_04.jpg

H

Hazeseeker

Thanks Doc :ying: , it's been a real pleasure growing this clone man, looking forward to smoking it for the first time, how many days do you reckon i should flush for to get the best taste from it?

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
2-3 weeks water diet at end for the best flavours,,, the stone also gets heavier with age :canabis:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
haze....i know i f`d up.....i was not into passing cuts at the time...i was only 19

i wont make that mistake again .....trust me bro

by the way ...your lookin good bro

Last edited:
H

Hazeseeker

Day 54 of 12/12

Day 54 of 12/12

Hi Doc,
thanks for the info dude :yes: , i've taken your advice and put the clone on plain water for the remainder of the flowering cycle (started on plain water from day 51 of flower), another 2-3 weeks and i think she'll be ready, really is a beautiful smelling plant, Skunky, Funky, Fruity, Sour and picking up other things as well, really unique aroma from the trichs :yummy: :joint:
Hi Rick,
yeah i know the feeling about having a strain but to lose it due to not keeping back up cuttings, i wish i still had an awesome pheno of Shanti's AfgHz x AfgSk i found last year, i'm hoping to run that strain again sometime in the search for it, really was a special pheno , i would like to try some of Soma's strains sometime in the future, NYCD, Rockbud, Amnesia Haze and the list goes on and on, all of his strains sound and look great :joint:

the clone is now under a 400w MH as well due to the NL#5xHaze being in the same room, ideally i would of liked to have finished it under the HPS but the MH for the last couple/few weeks should be fine, i've heard that some folk do this anyway for the last few weeks and report great results, it's not getting alot of light at this stage either due to those NL#5xHaze taking up the space, clone is right on the perimetre of the garden but it still should be fine. These pics were taken just outside the grow room, the first 3 were taken with the MH slightly shinning on them, and the last 3 were out of view of the MH, what's interesting is the pics that are in some light of the MH actually give the true colour of the buds, the buds are light green/almost grey in appearance, truely beautiful looking fruits this girl gives out :joint:

peace all
Hazeseeker
328437th_september_Chz_1.jpg

328437th_september_Chz_2.jpg

328437th_september_Chz_6.jpg

328437th_september_Chz_3.jpg

328437th_september_Chz_4.jpg

328437th_september_Chz_5.jpg

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice nodal shots hazeseeker,, good to see you doing this clone justice,, keep up the good work,,, :yes:

H

Hazeseeker

Day 54 of 12/12

Day 54 of 12/12

Hi Doc + BeAn,
was bored so thought i'd take a few more pics (outside the grow room), god i wish it was harvest day so i can finally sample a Cheese bud, looking through the 420 scope i can see a small amount of amber trichs already but i wanna def take it close to 70 to get it as potent as possible and the best taste possible :canabis: , will be my 1st time smoking the Cheese so want it to leave a great lasting impression :rasta:

bless :joint:
328437th_september_Chz_7.jpg

328437th_september_Chz_8.jpg

328437th_september_Chz_9.jpg

H

Hazeseeker

Day 61 of 12/12

Day 61 of 12/12

Hi All,
Clone has been on plain water for 10 day now, all trichs are Milky/Cloudy with some of them full Amber, the smell is so strong when you get close to a bud it's almost like an Alcohol Concentration, very pungent smelling bud :joint:. I need to decide wheather to chop or not as the NL#5xHaze are going into flower today, for the past 10-12 days the clone hasn't been getting much light due to the NL#5xHaze taking up the space, what do you guys reckon - harvest today or leave it a few days?, if i do keep it going a few days more do you think it'll be ok to keep it under 2 x 20w flourescents?

peace all :joint:
3284314th_sept_ukcheese_day_61_A.jpg

3284314th_sept_ukcheese_day_61_B.jpg

3284314th_sept_ukcheese_day_61_C.jpg

3284314th_sept_ukcheese_day_61_D.jpg

3284314th_sept_ukcheese_day_61_E.jpg

Spot bollock Hazeseeker, cheesey goodness all round. My nose is red raw from harvesting cheese from 2pm yesterday, the shit sets me off worse than a high pollen count.

Its Stacks btw bruv.