What's new

UK Cheese (Exodus) Grow

H

Hazeseeker

Hi All,
I was lucky enough to be kindly gifted a couple of cuts of the UK Cheese this week, big respect to ya bro :wink: :yes: , they were placed in compost as soon as i got them and have been under flouros for 2 days so far, not sure if i should put them under the 400w HPS or leave them under the flouros for now until they grow a bit more?, 1 of them looks stronger than the other, but it's only 2 days or so since they were put in compost so still plenty of time to recover and grow strong,

Peace
Hazeseeker
3284332843000_00051-med.jpg

Last edited:
B

BeAn

Nice one man, those should pick up and grow nice...i left a few rooted cuts on my windowsill, went to Egypt, they grew into the perlite in the bottom of the propagator....and when i came back they hadent died, but had grown to the top of the dome...(currently in the shaded ground under the tree's in my yard, couldnt bare to throw them away...now they been there a month..):D

Skunk#1 is hardcore, flouro's or HPS at this stage will be cool!!(pick them shit leaves off if you havent already...)...Good luck man!:joint::yes:

Last edited:
H

Hazeseeker

Thanks BeAn :rasta: , would i be best to trim basically all those affected leaves back and just leave the new growth or just take that dead leaf off on it's own?,

Peace
Hazeseeker

B

BeAn

Just trim the worst, then next week when they have more leaves trim the damaged leaves..:D:yes:

H

Hazeseeker

Nice 1 :yes: , time to find the scissors and give the girl a short, back + sides :cool:

Peace
Hazeseeker

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey hazeseeker ur gonna love the cheese:yes:,time to check filters now lol
they go crazy for a little dose of root stim
:lurk:

H

Hazeseeker

Hiya M@rg,
thanks for stopping by man, yeah i've heard this girl can give off a bit of a stink, kinda looking forward to it to see how strong it actually is, grew a pheno of NL#5xHaze last time and that was the strongest pheno i've grown so far, i'm guessing the smell from this will top it tho :rasta:
out of those 2 clones, i got rid of the weaker 1 as all the nodes where the new shoots come from were all brown/dead from the start, kinda hoping a new shoot would emerge from somewhere but unfortunately wasn't to be, this 1 however is growing strong, lots of new shoots (5 in total already), gonna take clones from her as soon as i can when she grows a bit more as backup and hopefully a mum plant. i noticed a web on her the other day, found 6 spider mites on the leaf-undersides, managed to deal with them 1 by 1, yesterday i went to the grow shop to see what they had, came back with SMC (spider-mite control), happy to see it's 100% organic as well since i use Bio Bizz, gave all the plants in the room a good spray with the stuff last night (twice on the cheese clone), i'll treat them again in 3 days time, hopefully everything works out fine with it. Tonight i'll transplant her into a bigger container, give her some root space :rasta:

Peace
Hazeseeker
32843000_00041.jpg

32843000_00071.jpg

Last edited:
B

BeAn

Looking great man, knew they'd pick up...(sorry bout the mites...:D)

Nice one dude!:lurk:

G

Hazeseeker said:
Hiya M@rg,
thanks for stopping by man, yeah i've heard this girl can give off a bit of a stink, kinda looking forward to it to see how strong it actually is, grew a pheno of NL#5xHaze last time and that was the strongest pheno i've grown so far, i'm guessing the smell from this will top it tho :rasta:

stinky cheese ,
a few months ago to test the stink of cheese against ecsd(considered by many to be a right stinker) i hung some cheese and ecsd next to each other in my drying room ,the cheese easily and totally overpowered the ecsd ,it was no contest the cheese won easily ,,increase filters, its a must with cheese or it'll get u nicked,,

H

Hazeseeker

Hiya BeAn,
yeah she's really starting to pick up speed of growth now bro :yes: , hopefully should be able to take clones in a around a weeks time, it's looking like the muliple shoots is gonna give it a nice sturdy structure to her, i need to do a bit of reading about keeping/growing mum plants as well, this grow will be the 1st time i've kept a mum plant

Hi Hazy,
yeah i'm gonna make sure odour control is the main priority in this grow :yes: , i'm honoured to finally get the chance to grow this and don't wanna ruin it by poor/bad odour control, i honestly never thought i'd get the chance to grow the cheese with me being relatively new and not knowing any other growers in person, but luckily got blessed with it by some cool cats :canabis: , respect to da max :ying:

Peace
Hazeseeker

yts farmer

Veteran
will be tagging along on this 1 to see that cheese cut turn into some nice stinky buds.

how long are you going to be vegging her up?

peace and good luck

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if you use a 6 inch fan use a 8 inch carbon filter

if possible use phat philters

to finish use a carbon filter on both sides of the outtake

its is that hardcore!!!

if you got the cheese someone loves ya

Last edited:

yts farmer

Veteran
damn englishrick that looks like some top notch cheese youve been blessed with.

on a side note is the smell really that bad?

G

That's very true, it really reeks!

BTW, I smoked a joint of Cheese yesterday that had me using the words 'beautiful' 'superb' 'best Cheese I've had' etc. So if you row it right, Cheese is as good as anything out there imho, certainly mashed me up last night! The Cheese BHO did some real damage! lol

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
make sure you vent it out the window asap!!....dont let it get ontop of you!!...people will smell it!!

the dry weed has an explosive expaning smell that sticks to walls an can be smelt 8 cars away

this weed will teach you how to be quiet!!.....it will make enough noise on its own!!... trust me bro..!!

B

BeAn

englishrick said:
make sure you vent it out the window asap!!....dont let it get ontop of you!!...people will smell it!!

the dry weed has an explosive expaning smell that sticks to walls an can be smelt 8 cars away

this weed will teach you how to be quiet!!.....it will make enough noise on its own!!... trust me bro..!!

Venting out the window is suicide, try to get the exaust out down the drain or somthing similar...not out the window for passers by to smell..:nono:

yts farmer

Veteran
well pats on backs for all those who grow the cheese as it must be risky if it smells as bad as you guys say.