What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UFC 2015

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is just to funny :laughing:. Saying GSP is better then Anderson Silva. There has never been anyone like Anderson Silva in the UFC or MMA ever. He was so fast and elite, he destroyed everyone. Anderson saw things before they actually happened in super slow mo then reacted before they knew what hit them. He even has a standing backwards elbow knock out, only one in history. Dana, the Fertitta brothers, Big John, Joe Rogan, Mike Goldberg and just about everyone else who has been watching MMA before the UFC came out all clearly state Anderson is by far the Best Pound for Pound in the history of the sport.

GSP is number 2 on my list to set the record straight bar none. The difference between GSP and Anderson is that Anderson finished everyone. It's like saying GSP is some nice 25%+ THC cannabis but Anderson is more like Shatter glass 80%+ THC :biggrin:.

Anderson was the greatest of all time. Jon Jones is right up there, though. He might surpass Anderson to become the greatest if he can get some issues in his personal life figured out.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Total domination on the ground by Maia. It's hard to say who's the P4P best jiu jitsu fighter in MMA. Maia is in the top 3 at least.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's good to see Bigfoot get a big win. :) These guys are huge. Bigfoot and Palelei both weighed in right at the upper limit for heavyweight.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Struve looked good, but I'm still afraid to see him against the top guys at heavyweight. He can't handle the power from guys like JDS.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nog should retire already. I got Rua winning next and of course Rousey.

I am on streamhunter.eu on the second down group of links which are in Russian or soemthing east euro. Good link.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The top stream on atdhe.so isn't the best quality, but it's been smooth so far without stopping or skipping parts.

Both of the Nog brothers probably should have retired by now. I wouldn't count out Little Nog at all in this fight.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shogun / Little Nog was a good example of boxing vs kickboxing. I thought Nogueira did better overall and should have won. The last 2 rounds were close.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea, I thought Nog rocked Rua more but those takedowns counted so.... Rhonda......

She made a point of beating Beth with her hands. No contesto madre mia.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got the feeling that Ronda could have taken it to the ground and won by armbar whenever she wanted. She kept it standing and won by knockout in 34 seconds to prove a point.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's funny how words like "dominant" and "wild" are highlighted and linked to definitions describing weed genetics. Those words mean something completely different in the MMA thread.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Ronda is beating girls with rankings because they're the only girls dana white will allow/pick choose to be in the UFC. It's called protecting his meal ticket. I personally know some Muay Thai fighters that will crush ronda. Dana wants no part of them. Dana did the same thing for chucky. Chucky fought all Jits players. Those guys can't take a punch. When chucky fought a strikers uhm different story.

panick503

Total domination on the ground by Maia. It's hard to say who's the P4P best jiu jitsu fighter in MMA. Maia is in the top 3 at least.

I just watched a Maia highlight video where he choked out Gabriel Gonzaga in a jiu jitsu match

panick503

Ronda is beating girls with rankings because they're the only girls dana white will allow/pick choose to be in the UFC. It's called protecting his meal ticket. I personally know some Muay Thai fighters that will crush ronda. Dana wants no part of them. Dana did the same thing for chucky. Chucky fought all Jits players. Those guys can't take a punch. When chucky fought a strikers uhm different story.

Honda would smoke those muai thai girls in an mma fight... In mixed marial arts, at a high level u have to know how to do everything, which Honda clearly does.

When u say Chucky, are u refering to Chuck Lidell? Cuz it was Dana White's personal mission to have him fight Wanderlei back when he was on top of the world in Pride. He beat overeem in the Grand Prix before Rampage ruined that plan...on second thought u must be talking about someone else. Besides Bustamante, who is a pioneer of mixed martial arts, Chuck Lidell hasnt fought any notable jitz players.. who is chucky?

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just watched a Maia highlight video where he choked out Gabriel Gonzaga in a jiu jitsu match

I saw an interview with Frank Mir where he talked about training with Maia. "If Maia wanted to have sex with me, I wouldn't be able to stop him." Lol