What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ufc 2010

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea, no surprise Edgar lost. He has nothing Max does not have and Max is longer. I have wished Edgar would have quit some time ago. He said he is gonna keep fighting. His son was crying.

Cyborg is half man so she should give some of her winnings to Spencer to make it fair. If she is not on the juice I will eat my hat. She could be a genetic anomaly but what are the chances? Chin of Dudley Do-Right, voice of baritone opera singer. Body of man.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Surprised to see pics of Cyborg that seem to be feminine. I never see her in the ring as that. I think most of those pics are years old and changes have happened. She did not talk with Rogan after the fight, he made a dick joke about her before.

Spencer was fat. No excuse for that really. Joke of a card if you are paying $60. Frankie has been out of the running for some time. Pics of Cyborg looking like a girl just confirm my idea she is juicing. Those pics look years old now.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Attachments

• XTjYiDw.jpg
    XTjYiDw.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 38

Chappi

Frankie over the hill, another fallen soldier.

Anyone watching the fight?
Looking forward to Jim miller Guida and Colby vs Robbie

I think Guida gets it
I also think Colby can get it done, cringy bastard.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh come on, Colby is fun in his own way. He plays the bad boy very well. He gets people to watch him and everyone gets paid more because of it. I wish he did more than annoy Robbie to death but we can not have everything. He pestered Robbie to death more than anything. hehe No real damage.

If Cyborg can get away with cheating then I do not care. Plenty of others are on roids. I just find it dishonest to look/listen to her and not conclude she has had chemical help.

I know nothing of Guida but he seems nice enough. He is always fun. Not gonna be the champ ever. He could maybe do those 'so easy a caveman could do it' ads now. I worry a little about him getting too punchy. You will have to drag him out of the cage to retire him.

I watched most of the prelims and all of the main. Great fun. The ppv cards have been a letdown. I bought the Bones/Gus one and regretted it. None of them have been very good lately.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
In Brazil they shout for you to die and throw stuff at you. How far off is he anyways? MAGA is ok with me I voted Trump and will again. Colby is a knockoff I agree and crass. That is not an accident imo. He wants you to dislike him. It works.

You hate Mac, Chael and all the other trash talkers? I would think watching mma would give you a thicker skin.

Guida cheating, I would never have thought it. Maybe in the heat of the moment he lost control. I do not expect much from people that try to almost kill each other, anything nice is a bonus.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am taking no 'shots' at you. Trash talk is part of sports and one where you try to take the other guys head off is no place for gentile sensibilities.

Colby running away after talking smack is part of the act. It works, you notice and watch his fights. Sonnen is one of many cheats, so many it might amaze you if you really knew. Not that big of a deal. He admits it which is refreshing.

I have respect for all the fighters regardless of what they say and even PED use. They lay their bodies on the line each time in the ring and even training sometimes. I do not like some of them but no hate here.

Chappi

Fucking colby, motherfucker probably doesn’t give a shit about the military or the Trump administration but uses them to gain more fans which is fine but cheap and absolutely cringy and cheesy and I think 99% of the mma fans would agree unless you’re a Trump fan and he won you over because MAGA.

But lets keep politics out of this, no one here cares about your political views, plenty of other threads for that.

Back to mma tho Colby did a Cain Velasquez type of strategy with pressure, volume, clinch and takedowns. Robbie was absolutely neutralized and never found his rhythm. His fight with snoozeman will be a lot more exciting as Usman has great wrestling and a more well rounder striking game than Robbie.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, Colby is putting people on and where he begins and ends that only he knows. Trump's sons were at the fight right next to him. I guess they think he is sincere. I am undecided on that one.

Do not think Colby can stand with Usman. Too much power and speed. Not sure what grappling or trying to take him down will do. Robbie's takedown defense was poor, maybe Usman can to better.

Chappi

Colby is using his skillset to the best of his ability but all it takes is a bad injury or a guy he can’t take down like Marty haha

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Perry was robbed and mugged by that knee as well. He won but Uruguay is like that I guess. Brazil too.

Did not even watch most of Carmouche getting beaten up. Lame. Some other good fight to save the day.

Latest posts

Latest posts