What's new

ufc 2010

Malato

I don't think it's Irish cream, supposedly some cheap stuff with dye and artificial flavors added. Just selling cuz people go with the flavor of the month

Iron Lion

Who was Woodley fighting on ufc225 … yea not seen any mma for ages, also what happened with Till Masvidal in London
And Thompson vs Pettis @ ufc Nashville
John jones bwana?

Sunshineinabag

Masvidal reminded the tide pod generation that some of us used to resolve our issues with our hands! Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

Sunshineinabag

Don't feel bad.. I stare at this all,day....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 22

Iron Lion

Till got chinned eyh! love the Confidence and Enthusiasm of the guy
but ref: the Woodley fight - to say "I swear to God im going to win" is mindless. Till was just infront before he got koed id say.Also nice to see Joe Duffy n Marc Diakiese, Oezdemir & Reyes

Last edited:

Iron Lion

Who's going to win between Barboza n gatheje ?

( just seen on youtube Anthony Pettis looking very impressive against Wonderboy btw)

Last edited:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gatheje won! I thought Barboza would win as he is the better fighter imo, but power won out. Emmett with a crashing overhand right on Johnson reminiscent of Henderson vs Bisping. Thrown from the hip or full wind up like a fastball from a pitcher.

Hermansson beating a very tough guy in Branch. Branch ko'd Dos Santos who is scary, so high level skill to submit him in such a short time. Better than the fights I paid for last UFC 235.

Iron Lion

Iye LUV watching The Ring Girls - Mmm Ariany Brittany and Jenny are my Faves BUT all of them Of course, as they say beauty (of the Flesh) is skin deep. GOD has pulled the Strings initially ,

Bwanabud

Nice pic Bwana (-:

Currently in Macclesfield psych ward, quite sure this is where matters begin.
...Like I said was gonna happen.

Cannot answer pm "nordie", phones got some blag on it and so sends me elsewhere instead of producing a keyboard.
Wish I stayed at home now. (-:

Won't be here for ever

Best wishes with your journey, hope it answers the questions you need for quality life.

Latest posts

Latest posts