What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ufc 2010

Iron Lion

There's never any really posting on this thread anymore and really I think that's because everyone knows and sees ufc is awesome and EVERY time
I'm gonna stop commenting too.

Last edited:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cejudo finds a way to win it seems. Going against a bigger longer guy that seemed to have more skills. Wears him down and beats him. First round was all Moraes.

Valentina almost killed Eye with a shin to the temple. I exaggerate but still. She lay there motionless for a minute or two. No contest. You can tell just by the way Valentina dances she has great coordination plus training to add to it.

Cowboy was getting worked over a bit before having his one eye shut down. I think he would have lost anyways. Always liked him but wonder when he will quit now with the family.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tai is a likable guy no doubt but comes in flabby and I am guessing is far from a rounded fighter. Bar brawler like Hunt was before UFC. I thought Yan was gonna lose at first but that power was there for him when he needed it.

Know nothing on Cowboy but what I see on the screen. He got into fights before UFC so not sure on that. Some people that just attack others and then there are the guys that say.. if you want to do something about it let's go. The second type are ok but I do hate the others.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was watching on a stream and missed the Askren KO. Stream cut out for a second and that was all it took. hehe What was Askren thinking coming in with head down like that.

Basic stuff that you set up a take down with something else. Oh well, he does things funky and this time it did not work. Masvidal seems like a jerk.

Thought Santos would win but after that knee gave out it was not really doable for him. He fought great considering. Nunes tasted a few punches from Holms but power advantage was for her.

S

SandyFantasyman

^^I gave Santos rounds 1, 2 and 5. A case could be made for round 4 as well, imo.

Jones was worried, did you see him going for the eye gouge over the last two rounds? Constantly reaching with the fingers extended, and dipshit Herb Dean never even warned him. Considering that rule was specifically created to try to cut down on JJ's cheating, that was ridiculous. I noticed Santos react like he'd been eye-poked at least once.

Jones makes me furious because in spite of having amazing talent, he was always too much of a coward to ever try to compete fairly. Steroids, eye-pokes, anything to gain an unfair advantage, all while sporting a bible verse on his chest.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, Jones seems a hypocrite with his lifestyle and then tries to sound mature and all. Maybe he can blame it on brain trauma?

Masvidal comes off as a super macho monkey. He does not fight dirty and is for sure unafraid, also does not try to hide who he is. He used to fight in backyards, there is video of him and Kimbo Slice.

Lots of these guys are or were screwy mentally and getting in the ring was their outlet to stay sane and out of jail.

I think Jones won the fight on points but took a worse beating. Would be nice to see Santos with two good legs under him. Pretty sure no one could hang with him if healthy.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, that Aspen is a flower girl not a brawler. de Randamie is kind of androgynous or manly by a bit. Just look at them and you see it is not fair.

Uriah is not as good as Simon imo, or if not that they are equal. Simon was working him over for a bit and then got over confident with the old guy and BAM! Uriah is well preserved and not to be taken lightly. Old guys often teach the youngsters a lesson in respect for their elders.

I think RDA should retire. Good but not quite up there to be champ. Hardy and Harris have great power, not sure on their other abilities though.

Hooker used a right fake, switched lead legs and into a left hook and caught Vick clean. I have seen Vick get tagged like that before, deer in the headlights look and then gets flattened. His defense is lacking, uses his long arms to try to deflect punches, not enough head movement or hands up by his chin. Good fights.

Latest posts

Latest posts