What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ufc 2010

Bwanabud

Never follow the path of Kimmy, or your ass will grow "wider than a hoe handle"...along with that comes an ego that demands daily feeding :)

Just chill, and dream easy bro

Dhy_Vfw_UEAEm_O6o.jpg

iTarzan

Walleye are delicious. I have been catching them on 3 inch chubs wade fishing the creeks and night crawler rigs in the river from a friend's boat.

Bwanabud

Walleye are delicious. I have been catching them on 3 inch chubs wade fishing the creeks and night crawler rigs in the river from a friend's boat.

We've been catching limits daily, mostly 20" or so...largest 28" so far, the big ones will be here as Fall arrives along with the steelhead.

B

Bird~friend

Remove that word EB :)...What's that little Bird Ever Done to you ?

Last edited:

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day Bird

Colby Cringington - the prev post is a hyperlink ...

I wasn`t addressing you personally .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

iTarzan

Politics Elmer? It is Covington because this is an mma thread. You can use Cringington in the numerous political threads. Now please stop posting about politics. WTF!!!

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day iT

Jeez you Mericans are touchy about your Prez !

Cringington came to my country , picked a fight then called the police . That`s cringe worthy !

Cringe at the fool Colby taking his pretend belt to the White House . The belt for the title he has been stripped of . [ Very harshly in my opinion ,]

If you don`t like the vid don`t click the link ,,, again lol , simple .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

iTarzan

I agree mma news is mma news. It was presented as political opinion. I don't see why some posters want to bring politics into every thread. I would complain if it was Clinton and Coby with a political slant. If Elmer was just calling him Cringington because he bad mouthed Australia then he could have posted any picture of Covington and busted on him. But he didn't. He used a Trump picture because the fact that he was with Trump made him Cringington not the fact that he was in Australia being Covington.

You know it was political. So was yours Bwana. I don't get it. This is mma.

Please take those posts down and keep it mma. I revised my reponse. It was spur of the moment frustration.

I did

Bwanabud

My post was not political, at least not in my opinion. A picture of any UFC fighter with a world leader, shows the popularity of the sport and the growth of MMA.

But I'm not here to argue nor offend any members.