What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ufc 2010

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
004694669_4.jpg

B

Bird~friend

Not Agreein' Bb. (-; . i T'ink Sd's More Correct on This

Not Agreein' Bb. (-; . i T'ink Sd's More Correct on This

Nothin' to do with the Octogon tho Bb ? n He's faced Charge (So hehaS, Tobe SuRE!) ... C.S :) Should have him on riverdance! :biggrin:

YES bababooey :) . Khabib Would Win (or get Koed But Extremely doubtful - he'd rush him)
" What say you EB? " lol ' Lotr rotk - your "neck of the woods"
-
khabib versus Lee. Yes Yes Yes;
-
You watch YourselF EB! Dont Knock the KnuckleheaDS:D

_
Bb i tHink I might be bias:D

Last edited:

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G `day Bird

Conor will keep him at the end of his reach and batter khabib .
Khabib is not on the same planet as Conor with striking . Upper cuts and knees to keep Khabib guessing . Then picked apart from the outside .

I think Conor`s style of counters will bring Khabib unstuck .
No one else is on Khabibs level with wrestling other than Ben Askren . That`s the fight for the real hard cores . Who out grapples who ?

Jake Mathews has called for a fight with Sage Northcut . I`d like to see that .

The 3 top fights today have my interest .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

B

Bird~friend

...But he knows That the "Mostly Often" Game Winning Striking is his Niche so is WHY he wouldn't Forfeit His Greatest Attribute.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Aldo still has it but leaves his chin out too much. That 'liver' punch looked like it was more to the right depending on the angle of video. I guess it was a liver shot as the reaction was right for that happening.

Alvarez does another illegal move and gets rewarded with a loss. He was doing fine till they stood them up for the vertical elbow. I think both the knee to the head while down and the vertical elbow should be legal btw.

Bwanabud

Aldo still has it but leaves his chin out too much. That 'liver' punch looked like it was more to the right depending on the angle of video. I guess it was a liver shot as the reaction was right for that happening.

Alvarez does another illegal move and gets rewarded with a loss. He was doing fine till they stood them up for the vertical elbow. I think both the knee to the head while down and the vertical elbow should be legal btw.

Aldo's shot looked to catch the short rib to me, maybe broke it ?

Dustin kneed Eddie hard square to the cup, right before the fight was stopped. But Eddie saying "they set you up" to Dustin after the fight, was total Bullshiit...just like saying Dustin "quit" in their first fight.

Eddie's a poor sport, glad Dustin won.

Elmer Bud

Veteran
227_Jose_Aldo_x_Jeremy_Stephens.0.jpg

That 'liver' punch looked like it was more to the right depending on the angle of video. I guess it was a liver shot as the reaction was right for that happening.

Aldo's shot looked to catch the short rib to me, maybe broke it ?

G `day Folks

Nope that`s the liver , top right of the gut and under the ribs on the right side .

Left handed Muay Thai fighters are especially dangerous with body shots . Left knee to the liver is a fight ender and a more natural shot for a lefty . Machida is a good example . Step in - meet the left knee to the liver . I 1st saw him do it to Tito . I was impressed .

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/imported_a...ium.gif?_ga=1.104263424.1664618905.1424750993

Thanks for sharin

EB .

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, that ^^ is the angle where I decided it might be the liver. There is another angle where it appears more to the right. Aldo hits hard though we can agree on that. Tough guy too. Diaphragm shot can be a fight ender too. Right down the middle.

Not enough defense from him imo

I would have to favor Khabib over Conor. Same outcome as Khabib vs Barboza. Khabib over anyone really, though I like to watch strikers more he has the advantage.

B

Bird~friend

Jose Aldo, Jose Aldo... (-:

-
Bye. UNTIL. Staples Centre.
[YOUTUBEIF]aCb-floLHkw[/YOUTUBEIF]

Last edited:

Elmer Bud

Veteran
John Jones reflects 1 year on

Time has a way of putting things into perspective. One year ago today I knocked out Daniel Cormier to reclaim my light heavyweight title. It was the culmination of all the sacrifice and hard work put in on the road back to where I truly know I belong. That’s at the top...the only place I’ve ever dreamed of being. Turns out it wasn’t a forever moment but a fleeting one as two weeks later I find out on TMZ of all places my title has been stripped and I’m suspended once again. To go from the spotlight to darkness, and have everything taken away from me again was a hardship the public will never truly understand. It bent me but did not break me and I had to learn to fight in a different way. I’ve spent the last year living right and getting healthy, but much of that work was spent correcting and repairing my mental space. Call it weakness if you will but even the toughest individuals need assistance getting back on track. I’ll be back, and when I am it will be a more complete version than the world has ever seen. You have to turn the lemons life gives you into lemonade, and you have to take time to sit back and enjoy it. The struggles don’t define you. It’s how you handle them that determines who you are. Be good, enjoy the day and God bless.

This is what I read...
Time has a way of putting things into perspective. One year ago today I cheated my way to a victory over Daniel Cormier to reclaim my light heavyweight title. It was the culmination of a lot of cocaine and steroids that put me on the road back to where I truly know I belong. That’s in rehab…the only place I deserve to be. Turns out it wasn’t a forever moment but a fleeting one as two weeks later I find out on TMZ of all places my title has been stripped and I’m suspended once again. To go from the spotlight to darkness, and have everything taken away from me again because of steroids is everyone’s fault but my own. It bent me but did not break me and I had to learn that you have to fight in a different way, clean. I’ve spent the last year living right and getting healthy, but much of that work was spent correcting and repairing my mental space. Call it weakness if you will but even the toughest individuals need assistance getting back on track. I’ll be back, and when I am it will be a more juicy version than the world has ever seen. You have to turn the lemons life gives you into lemonade, and you have to take time to sit back and enjoy it. The steroids don’t define you. It’s how you handle them that determines who you are. Be good, do steroids and God bless.

Posted by jjcool00 on Jul 30, 2018 | 12:40 PM

:laughing::biggrin:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You sound troubled Bird. Apple cider vinegar for the gut (dilute the vinegar with water before drinking 8 oz per tsp of vinegar) and magnesium for brain and body. The gut affects the brain btw.

Jones would not bother me except he comes out with a serious and 'sincere' statement that he has left his foolish ways behind and is now a new improved man, after he gets caught being a tool. This latest one he hardly gets after himself, instead talking about his hard won victory and how tough it was to lose the belt. He talks humble and moral, but his actions are not in line with his words.

Bwanabud

Morning ramblings:

Jones had his chances, he's a POS and should head for Bellator. Cormier has no intention of fighting him again, a lot of money lost for JJ.

Looking forward to UFC227, a good looking card...thinking Cody will take the belt back via tko.

I can't believe the UFC is going to allow 1 fighter to control their every move, Conor has Dana by the ballzack with a sharp knife in his hand...it's sad really.

Just got back from a weekend of fishing on the boat, walleyes are hitting spoons and worm rigs at 50' depth...waterspouts whipping up close by, had 2 together cruise by me at 150 yds or so.

Coffee please

Latest posts

Latest posts