What's new

ufc 2010

B

Bird~friend

^ Nc1 Yesum. " Another Gracie ! " Of the Family name or Coincidence?! . in 1993 (maybe 92,Definitey late in 93) There use to be lots of Gracie's inc: 'Old man' Gracie all linked together like a Train on the Entrance Walk.
https://youtu.be/uTSujCNrq9o

B

Bird~friend

Hey Bwana! 2160p UHD is I'm Understanding 1080 x2.
Downloading Some files. There Big,for Instance
" The Last Jedi " is 48.? GB !!!!!!!!!!!!
Ye Said 4x that of 1080 ?

My eyes are getting too old mann. (-:
Eye Canna see much difference !

720p ... is the Big Stepup.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^ Nc1 Yesum. " Another Gracie ! " Of the Family name or Coincidence?! . in 1993 (maybe 92,Definitey late in 93) There use to be lots of Gracie's inc: 'Old man' Gracie all linked together like a Train on the Entrance Walk.
https://youtu.be/uTSujCNrq9o

Of the family. I saw Royce Gracie in the audience cheering his relative. That guys JJ is solid as a rock. Does not look too nimble on his feet but he could do fine with the mat work alone I think.

B

Bird~friend

The ' Gracie Legacy ' (-;
Download/Watch "Andre The Giant" folks. 7'4" - Over 500lb

B

Bird~friend

Ref: BSC Thread.

^ Fe 'Gott to Write the Password Down of That (Old) NEW Name now that's Gone Completely Out Of my Head....SigHh!!

Suppose I'll ask icmag ...Unless that Gets Remembered

B

Bird~friend

Lucy's jus downloaded. 22.05GB! UHD, lol

Gotta have Good eyes for that UHD Stuff, :laughing:
( i watched that Better Call Saul S02E02 and Remember Happily Thinking ... " ive got UHD Episode To Watch yet. I WAS watching the UHD Episode.
Lol.

Nunes vs ?(Carla Esparzas mate! "TUF Finalists" is on Sometime Soon I'm Sure)

LFC in the Champions League Final, hey YD , :)

jesbuds

Lucy's jus downloaded. 22.05GB! UHD, lol

Gotta have Good eyes for that UHD Stuff, :laughing:
( i watched that Better Call Saul S02E02 and Remember Happily Thinking ... " ive got UHD Episode To Watch yet. I WAS watching the UHD Episode.
Lol.

Nunes vs ?(Carla Esparzas mate! "TUF Finalists" is on Sometime Soon I'm Sure)

LFC in the Champions League Final, hey YD , :)

There was a time many years back when I said, "Eh what's the big deal on HD..." Now I can hardly watch standard definition videos....but that's also due to working in video engineering for years now. These days I can find faults in HD content mostly since at one time that was part of my job, visually judging the quality of our encoding (cool way to say I got paid to watch TV :))

B

Bird~friend

( :). That's the Life ! :D ) ...Intricate details of around this time but in 1994 (l8 October-November?) a "Ganja loving" mate and me Decided to leave a (Recently Enrolled) Performing Arts Course to pursue a "Very" Relaxing Television and Video Studies Course. ... :good:

VerY fitting for the " EVERYDAY " Life Style. (-; :D

DaiNT HappeN! Dunno what happened with him - But I Got Sent to a big Single Floor House full of - " Thumb Twidiling " ShRiNkS !!!!!

[YOUTUBEIF]0eN3VMpG9e8[/YOUTUBEIF]

B

Bird~friend

Check Post #2 #3,GspFan is CcOrrect. *

:):D
-
" Made a little Comment/Talked about this no More Than 10Pgs earlier I bet, Could be 15? "

:tiphat:

Last edited:
B

Bird~friend

" the Twilight Zone ! " :). ...Seen the Movie? -1984
... "Kick the Can". :D .

Last edited:

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day Folks

Nunes via GnP , Gastelum via TKO .
Vitor vs Machida , Machida via Flying knee .

Thanks for sharin

EB .