What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ufc 2010

B

Bird~friend

About to watch 224 again, realised i missed loads when watching Live , God didn't wake me Until 4am ish ya see, then
Had to Sort the Stream out - on the slow Connection

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone catch that kick by Machida on Belfort? What a way to retire. He was classy on losing that way.

Machida should really retire too but looked good the last two times out.

Bader looked good but Mo looked slow or something. Could have been luck as it was so quick into the fight. Bellator action.

B

Bird~friend

Oh no ! I've that bout on pause at the mo' , his Corner have jus warned him " You've gotta catch Those kicks ".
All Good, Covered the screen and Scrolled Down, much more "in command" on ma phone , eyes have far less chance of "betraying me" lol (-:

B

Bird~friend

Oh my WorD!.... Oh-my- Word!!! - Lordy Lordy.ThaT KiCk was VanDamme Hollywood Like.
L.Machida's always reminded me of (a?) Main Character in Yair KungFu (C64) lol

B

Bird~friend

He fainted his leg i t'ink , Belfort Dropped his right hand , then
Boom Straight up the Middle,eik

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
He fainted his leg i t'ink , Belfort Dropped his right hand , then
Boom Straight up the Middle,eik

G `day B

Vitor though it was gonna be a liver kick .
Dropped his front hand to block it . Left his jaw unguarded . Lyoto did do a little shimmy with his front leg to fake before he launched the no can defend kick with his back leg .

That is a true high level martial artist . Make the opponent think one thing . Do another .
Similar to JBJ and DC . DC blocked a body kick . Got cracked on the jaw .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

B

Bird~friend

" That is a true high level martial artist " PerioD. Exactly my Sentiments at this Time (more than any other,maybe.but Quite Sure) Didn't Move after he Chucked THAT Kick Either.knew the Effect.

John Lineaker = " (Rocket) Pocket Powerhouse " ... :biggrin:

What Town/City of "ZeaL" are you from EB? OR ... N,E,S,W ?

:chin: Nearer too top bit, or Lower Bit ? Haka Practitioners (Māori's) Up North Arnt they? ALL BLACKS. :)

jus a Holla

Last edited:
B

Bird~friend

Your Origins/place of birth is NZ I always thought ?

North? Oz is West of NZ ain't it ?! A little bit S/W ish?) .
"North OZ" ;
Lol :smokeit:

"This use to be my playground"
-madonna

ex Surfer ! :cool:
(... Barry Sheen lived at Surfers paradise.Sure .)

Last edited:
B

Bird~friend

You are from NZ tho, arn't you EB. Beautiful Country(Side) :)

Wasn't Allowed to "Carry on" with Geography (pity, Quite Loved the Subject ))-:. % was too low during " pick from your Options
Time ".
Eccles cakes ! /-:

Itching to look at the Globe now ! (-:

Last edited:

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day Bird

Nah Oz grown .
Great , Greats were Irish convicts . So of course I`m baptised as a Roman Catholic .

Still a divide between the Church of England [ Jailers ] and the Irish Catholics [convicts ] in Oz culture .

This is down the road a bit from me .

picture-new-glass-house-mountains.jpg

Thanks for sharin

EB .

B

Bird~friend

I had answered this with , a near paradise! Etc, but then the post wouldn't save and Then " Comletely varnished !!! "
"Them peaks look like Volcano's. "?. Do you Hanglide EB?
(^ reminds me of America)
Nevada Reigon.

( They Prolong matters at the wedding ceremony. 's all so BEAUTYIFULLl THOUGH) . PROCESSION'S " TRANQUIL & AWESOME "

WATCHING NOW :) ..."Started Growing their own Wine"
Isn't Meghan Beautiful :)
-
"Lovely how this Doesn't Clash with the FA Cup". Man u vs( Londons)Chelsea , ive just learnt. "Lovely Sunny Day" :tiphat:

Last edited:
B

Bird~friend

A lot of Surfing Jargon on that link m8. Ever been Affiliated with the Sport ?

...Just SayiN !

iTarzan

I agree bird. Usman did put a beating on him but was afraid to really engage and go for a finish. Maia is a gatekeeper now. A high level gatekeeper. Get past Maia and you get in the top 6.

Usman moved up. That is what he wanted the most. More than a finish of Maia.

B

Bird~friend

what ya think of Usman vs Mcrgregor, if that ever happened at 170 . who;d win?

Others feel as i do tho ? McGregor will stay at 155?
-
when s tony ferguson up again? , Sure ive heard mcgregor Vs Nurmegomedov " isn't
far away"

yep, ive seen Usman Since Tuf iT! (He always looked good and won the final)
A.T.T versus ?- ?.
-
just saying
Think i want to see Nurmegomedov v Lee More than any other , all because of the wrestling they'd both Strive to do.
Maia would be good in that mix-up

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts