What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UFC 156: Aldo vs. Edgar

UFC 156: Aldo vs. Edgar

• Jose Aldo

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Frankie Edgar

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Manstien

HOLY FUCK! unrelated but I just read...UFC on Fuel TV: Gustafsson vs. Mousasi !!!!

That is one serious fight. I'm tempted to take a flight to Sweden! Ok I admit now, UFC is the best, too bad they don't have huge 100ft TV's and orchistras/fireworks/crazy intro's like Pride and K-1 but Gegard is in the UFC!! yes.

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
and as you can see, he is smaller than he was in K1

he had to quit eating horse meat, since it is full of roids

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
HOLY FUCK! unrelated but I just read...UFC on Fuel TV: Gustafsson vs. Mousasi !!!!

That is one serious fight. I'm tempted to take a flight to Sweden! Ok I admit now, UFC is the best, too bad they don't have huge 100ft TV's and orchistras/fireworks/crazy intro's like Pride and K-1 but Gegard is in the UFC!! yes.

oh hell yes!!!

Gayhard beat The Reem

and that is for sure how most every UFC fan will refer to him

Manstien

I don't care much about the roid use, since most pro-athletes use anyways no? I'm sure Overeems workout ethic and training is superb.

I've always enjoyed dutch k-1 fighers, ramon dekkers is cool too. yeah man!! so hyped to see gegard, I hope his career goes well and he works on anything he's lacking but he really has turned out to be a legend not lacking much I'm sure the UFC will test him now! enjoyed him and Fedor exhibition fight back in the day and in K-1 he showed his boxing/kickboxing skills. great fighter and humble person.

Woooooooo ~b00m~ I am it's really mellow though! 6 month cure seemed to mellow out the haze in 'er you'll be flying to with a month break homie!

Enjoy the weekend everyone & as always be safe ;)

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Manstein:- I'll be waiting for another couple of months till my outdoor is finished and comes in, then I'll be hitting the vape with the fresh bud and flying away :woohoo:
:smoke out:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:thank you: Cheers to Mr B for once again hosting the UFC for all us peeps here @ ICMag :tiphat:

Manstien

oh shit...don't fuck with Aldo haha...

"Edgar madea mistake dropping into this weight class, I'm keeping my belt for a long time"

this is a great event, thanks Mr.B!!!!!!!!! I only ever watch fights 'cuz of your thread need a break from the forums sometimes!! :)

Manstien

dude are you kidding me? you'd need some 00 buckshot or a sword to beat 'Reem in an alleyway rushing you for your elite clones. :)

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Don't count Fitch out just yet, the bloke can roll and grind with the best of them ;)

B

blue green

I don't mind jiu jitsu in moderation, but Maia is sooooooo boring....

Latest posts

Latest posts