What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UFC 156: Aldo vs. Edgar

UFC 156: Aldo vs. Edgar

• Jose Aldo

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Frankie Edgar

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Reem will come back for sure but he'll have to learn to keep those frigging hands up and stop asking to get knocked the frack out and respect his opponents striking, this is the Heavyweight Division for fracks sake

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Reem took like 4 shots while still standing...but his eyes were all ready glassy and staring off into space - and I think Bigfoot would have NEVER wailed on him like that if he hadn't been so disrespectful...

That was all about putting a stamp on something...not just winning.

I'll be watching for news reports about Over having a psychological problem after that. He got his brains rattled there...

dank.Frank

B

blue green

I really dislike the fights where they keep touching hands... it looks like they can't think of anything else to do.... except look for a right hand...

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Just measuring the distance bro, it happens alot but it's all part of the game :)

B

blue green

I understand that, but it seems that the really good fighters aren't anywhere near as predictable.
(Excluding GSP)

Manstien

man that was boring I almost went to sleep (really I got work at 6am) but waited for Aldo vs Edgar!! Goodnight people!

The_Protege

He only has 2 losses for his career doen't he?

Cant beat jones, cant beat lil nog. who is left in his division for him to beat? Nobodys. 35yo and this fight was even more boring than the Maia fight.

Looked like an awesome card but its been pretty shit execpt for bigfoot comeback.

Lets hope Aldo and Edgar can breath some life into this event. These two are gona bang hardcore. I have high expectations for this fight. I pick Aldo to finish by rocking Edgar with a head kick then pounding the fck out of him with a flurry of fists.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Something good better happen cause I'm yawning my freaking head off :biglaugh: