• Carlos Condit

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I think i remember another guy named Matt beating him too lol.

Hey i'm gona go with Condit on this one even though i'm a GSP fan and its in Montréal.

Condit has the mongrel in him, like a pit bull that is getting torn to shreds but still wont stop going forward.

I always pick the underdog!

He is tough enough and smart enough to test GSP injury & ring rust plus he beat Rory MacDonald and that kid is every bit as good as GSP.

Anyway cant wait!

You guys got to remember Matt Cerra and Matt Hughes might have beaten GSP, but GSP came back and dominated them in a rematch.

He beat the breaks off Matt Cerra so bad he didn't want to do a 3rd fight.

He beat Matt hughes 2 times after losing to him once.

GSP avenged his losses. The couple times he lost, he came back and dominated in the rematches.

I think Condit is a tuff fight though, he has ko power and he has the height and reach advantage and he has a good submission and ground game.

GSP has the wrestling ability to dictate the fight and where it takes place. How much is the long lay off and recovery going to effect him.

I want GSP to win and I think he will, but I can't write condit off because he is a threat to gsp.

GSP FTW, Bring on that GSP - SILVA super fight!!!

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
if we don't get GSP Silva we will forever be robbed of the best fight ever, so far at least. They are planning it for Cowboy Stadium

talk about fucking epic

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
if we don't get GSP Silva we will forever be robbed of the best fight ever, so far at least. They are planning it for Cowboy Stadium

talk about fucking epic

Anderson Silva requested ring side seats to THIS ufc, he NEVER goes to ufc's, unless he is fighting...

Speculation is that he will call out GSP if he wins...

Enlighten

Anderson Silva requested ring side seats to THIS ufc, he NEVER goes to ufc's, unless he is fighting...

If silva got in the ring and pushed GSP silva/rampage style i would pay $5k to see that fight! lol

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran

they already have the stadium reserved

UFC is banking on it, that is why the gave him Carlos vs Diaz, they knew he's easily beat both

this will be some striking to set up a TD and tons of GNP and control

I say GSP by TKO in the 3 or 4

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
they already have the stadium reserved

UFC is banking on it, that is why the gave him Carlos vs Diaz, they knew he's easily beat both

this will be some striking to set up a TD and tons of GNP and control

I say GSP by TKO in the 3 or 4

TKO is going a little far...

GSP dont finish people...

5 round dry hump match for sure...

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
No doubt Silva is great but i do remember some joker laying on top of him and beating the shit out of him for 5 rounds.

I would much rather see Jones vs Silva.

Yeah I want that fight too, but GSP silva is much more likely to happen before the jones - silva does!

Enlighten

TKO is going a little far...

GSP dont finish people...

5 round dry hump match for sure...

GSP may hit like a girl but condit can sure as shit can knock people out...

He will either KO GSP in the 1st or your right and it will be a 5 round dry hump match.

Enlighten

Yeah I want that fight too, but GSP silva is much more likely to happen before the jones - silva does!

GSP/Silva would be more of a fair fight anyway. Jones will demolish Silva...

I'm trying to picture a heavyweight that could compete against Jones...

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Condit barely did anything to diaz when they fought. If he plans on using the same strategy GSP. Gonna finish him. Sure hope its not 5 rounds of man humping lol. Good vibez

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
GSP can kick the shit out of you, it's if he wants to risk it or not is the problem

he has made fools look like bloody messes

I see lots of elbows landing on Carlos' face

and it's funny there is no link of FB for the prelims

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
Condit barely did anything to diaz when they fought. If he plans on using the same strategy GSP. Gonna finish him. Sure hope its not 5 rounds of man humping lol. Good vibez

it could really have gone either way in that fight

and I think Diaz ducked GSP by skipping all the press, knowing he'd get fired and he could go fight in SF

this one I don't know, I'll flip a coin and go with

Riddle