Votes: 34 87.2%
  • Carlos Condit

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
omg AV and sig if I lose Im sure it would be ON!, lol - give me a bit to think bout my fate ,......I post up if we on b4 the fights ......
IF GSP loses MTL fans will turn on him , like they do when habs lose
Am I the only sucker that thinks condit will win this ?
TS

fuck it IM IN , should be fun for us to watch !
peace bros!

Last edited:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya know Krunch...my pops is fully convinced that GSP is gay....he has never justified his opinion, but he says he sets off his gaydar....lol...MAYBE he is in it all for the dry hump...

The rest of this card is a bit weak, but the main should be good.

And yes, I voted GSP - he certainly does play the judges and the point system. I do wish he was more of a finisher...it's going to be a good fight.

In regards to sponsorship....GSP may be in all the magazines...but Andersen (and Bones) are now both sponsored by NIKE...hope that puts it in perspective.

dank.Frank

Last edited:

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
What interests me most about this is what strategy each fighter will employ. I do think whoever is able to dictate tempo will win but I'm curious how GSP decides to approach it.

I sense possibly some sweet irony here. The irony being that GSP isn't known for being a finisher while Condit has one of the highest finish rates in the UFC but I'm thinking maybe GSP sees this fight as a chance to kill two birds with one stone, prove he's back 100% and can finish guys, while Condit, who does play it differently in title fights - he has said as much himself - tries to stick and move, play for points and get the decision.

He's facing the master of that strategy now so I'm curious, if George does his usual routine, are they both going to circle each other for 20 minutes trying to avoid major damage while waiting for that one opportunity to score a point? Could this be a boring ass fight? I don't see Condit coming out any differently than he did against Diaz but I'm not convinced about what strategy GSP chooses to go with.

Before the injury he was mindful of his reputation and wanted to prove he could start finishing guys. I know it seems unlikely, the book on him shows he always plays it safe. But wouldn't this be the perfect time, if he is confident he's 100%, to switch it up?

I vote GSP. I think even an 80% version can beat Condit.

Enlighten

gsp is no silvia remember he lost to sara

I think i remember another guy named Matt beating him too lol.

Hey i'm gona go with Condit on this one even though i'm a GSP fan and its in Montréal.

Condit has the mongrel in him, like a pit bull that is getting torn to shreds but still wont stop going forward.

I always pick the underdog!

He is tough enough and smart enough to test GSP injury & ring rust plus he beat Rory MacDonald and that kid is every bit as good as GSP.

Anyway cant wait!

thcglory

Maybe and Probably gsp but condit could get lucky as serra did against gsp with that spinning backfist..
Still would like to see Nick diaz fight gsp also.
Another thing did i hear right that gsp will face "spider" silva if he wins?
Silva would have my vote on that but still an interesting prospect.

"Silva's amazing.The way he collapsed Bonnar was jaw-dropping.And up in weight for that fight too"

tE

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
You guys watch the Countdown for ufc 154?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mZTH6IrhUc

GSP brought in some world champion kickboxer, that the coaches had to warn everyone to NOT hit him in certain spots, dont be aggressive with him, maybe even dont look into his eyes because he WILL FUCK YOU UP INSTANTLY!!! Kat never even been on the western hemisphere before...

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
in the primetime that was on last night he had no pads for his thighs, he would just plant his foot lean forward a bit and tell GSP to kick him

guy is a wrecking machine, GSP teach him some wrestling and he's beat the shit out of some folks in MMA

P

Prairie Boy

I think GSP will finish him,In his mind Conduit is the champ.

GSP prolly ventured onto another spiritual level while recoupin.

Cheers PB

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Condit is in trouble! Everyone talkin about GSP's losses...didn't condit lose to kampman? Condit is good but he is not ready for a focused and determined GSP!

Applesauce

Excited for this one. Could go either way but need to lean towards GSP. What are you guys smoking on tonight? Haven't looked forward to a UFC event this much in a while.

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
Joe says, "Tom Lawlor is ready to shock the world" at the weighins, and Tom trips and falls flat on his face as he enters the stage in a cape and mask

I'm rooting for The Beard and GSP

gonna be a long night, I picked up a nice variety pack
Jolly Rancher
Albert Walker
Cinex
Blue Magoo
Dog Walker OG
Bubba Cheese

and some shatter from Collective Awakenings

time to get food for when the munchies hit hard and some more beer and we are set