What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UFC 154: St-Pierre vs. Condit

UFC 154: St-Pierre vs. Condit

• Georges St-Pierre

Votes: 34 87.2%
  • Carlos Condit

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lung.Butter

Carlos did well there, that was a pretty close fight in terms of damage. I'd rather see Silva vs Jones, i think GSP needs some more time and another fight.

A

Alone

Rabbit punches to the back of the head anyone? DQ? Dude was already knocked stupid from the powerfull elbow smashes to the face.
I think they should have been allowed to go another round. COME ON!! It wasnt on purpose. He was caught up in the moment of finishing him and dude turned his head. Once yopur in finish mode its hard to stop.

I thought Mark Hormonick did very poorly. He's ususally a BEAST in aggression and accuracy. I could still see the hematoma scar on his forehead from the Jose Aldo fight.
I look up to him alot because hes small but deadly and has the heart of a king.

GSP dominated Condit on the ground and just unleashed tearing elbows into Carlos' dome.
Very nice kick, although lucky, that landed on GSP's melon to knock him down. Carlos' team brought in bigger, stronger fighters to grapple with Condit but GSP was just to athletic for Condit.

Campman got KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT BOOOY! Damn! Sent him across the ring in a stiff dead mans pose. RICKETS! LOL! Thats what Condit needed to do to GSP.With Rogan saying Condit was POSSESSED like a demon to defeat GSP was overstated alot. He was not possessed. He didnt attack aggressively and gave GSP too much respect for his power and skill. I think Condit threw his front kicks too soon out of fear of GSP.
He needed to go after GSP with the wrath of God and not worry about GSP knocking him out. Condit took a beating anyways so why not get your beating going balistic on a dude, but Condit seemed to hold back out of fear of feeling the power of GSP. Even though Condit looked like he was out for blood, GSP had fun and smiled the whole time like a confident champion that he truly is. I did wish Condit won by submission but GSP was just on the top of his game again.

Sorry Condit. I was rooting for you being the underdog and all but now its time to tuck your head between your gorgeous wifes thighs and cry it out dude. You didnt fail them. You still made bank to upgrade your leather sofa to a platinum one. LOL

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
she is ridiculously hot

seagercondit09.jpg

but ya know, the whole pointy elbow thing

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
I would get 'er in a rear naked choke,... hmmmmm EXCiting fight !!!
What a brawl last night , GSP was too much for him , Condit should have been more agressive in the attack, I never seen the champ soo BIG or beat up,..... HGH is a motha fucka .....like eating babys, SO whats my AV ?

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
I would get 'er in a rear naked choke,... hmmmmm EXCiting fight !!!
What a brawl last night , GSP was too much for him , Condit should have been more agressive in the attack, I never seen the champ soo BIG or beat up,..... HGH is a motha fucka .....like eating babys, SO whats my AV ?

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
this one is better, you have his sig to play with though

198e5_justin-photoshoot-justin-bieber-9048993-367-477_7j9-1-musicaranking.jpg

I would seriously smack my kid if he ever came home looking like this

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
GSP looks good , lol ahaha , at least my Boy Condit fuct his shit up like a car crash!!!
oh well , It wuz a good fight , Getting GSP off u is like getting a pack of young girls off of the "BEEBS" ,....
TS

Last edited:

Tipz

worked.... and rich

worked.... and rich

That head got worked......... Amen

Krunch, i can't even give you a good call, at least on this one!!
maybe u can redeem yourself at 155, or maybe u can't pick your nose? who nose

RetroGrow

Veteran
I'd rather see Silva vs Jones, i think GSP needs some more time and another fight.

You will never see Silva VS Jones. Silva made that clear in his interview after the fight. He's not moving above his natural weight, partly out of respect for his stablemates, several of whom fight @ 205, including Machida. There is no reason for him to go above his natural weight class, 185.

A

Alone

Im 225 and mostly muscle from working really hard laying around all day smoking weed.
I could kick The Spiders" ass. LOL. JK.
I would love to see Silva and Jones.
Machida is over rated. He just backs off and backs off and waits for any tiny opening like a snake and then he strikes. I really dont like his style of fighting.

thcglory

Next march time i hear.
Condit vs [rory] mc donald :yes: [recent win over bj penn]
+ gsp vs diaz ! sometime ;)

Also the Ultimate Fighter s17 nxt yr has John bones Jones as one of the coaches. !

Latest posts

Latest posts