What's new

UFC 121: Lesnar vs Velasquez LIVE

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
Victoria para México
Cain Velasquez stopped Brock Lesnar late in the first round with a relentless flurry of punches at UFC 121 on Saturday night, claiming Lesnar's UFC heavyweight title.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
So what we've learned is that, whoever can neutralize his takedowns and has better than average standup will beat Brock most of the time.
The question is, will Brock ever learn to intelligently defend himself. Hang on instead of dropping down and turtling up after he takes a hard shot?

D

DonkDBZ

Brocks interview at the end of the fight left me feeling he got a fat check for losing and gonna get a fatter check for the rematch.

dbuzz

Veteran
2nkigc9.jpg

jjrza.jpg

2zolr2g.jpg

Green lung

Veteran
Wow that was an epic fight.......during the walk in and during the fight I was sayin "this shit is crazy" lol and Brock shoved that cop rofl intense intense.

I don't know if it was the iso hash I just smoked but I thought it was wild, the fight seemed like a movie.

A

arcticsun

awesome fight night.. thanks a million for the links..

Lesnar is in horrible condition imho.. he lasted 30 seconds of high intencity fighting, then he couldnt get enough oxygen to that huge body of his. Easy match for Velasques who just made minced meat out of beefcake Lesnar!

I was impressed by Kampman, Shields could hardly stand after the fight

Styles P

lesnar cannot stand up and fight. once he gets hit by the big hit he drops to the ground and defends himself in the fetal position. i would love to see fedor smash his dick hole in.

Lifebreather

Veteran
I think the UFC will get back to pure fighting.

Brock Lesnar is the UFC equivalent of K1's/Pride's Bob Sapp. Bob came in and beat Ernesto Hoost several times due to his size matching up well against Hoost's weaknesses. However, Bob Sapp was not a competent fighter. He was subsequently smashed to pieces by those who knew what to expect, the same fate as Lesnar.

Thank you very much Nicoli, I spent $50 (plust $4.99 in fees) in the last few UFC's and felt ripped off x100000. I tried your links and while the resolution isn't HD or anything, I didn't feel like I had been robbed at gunpoint after the last match finished. :D

I'd like to see how long Cain keeps his belt. Dos Santos looks like a great striker, but I haven't seen his grappling. In the past, I have been surprised at how poor the jitz of some Brazilian trained fighters is...

It is Dos Santos up next, right?

Nicoli

Veteran
Yep Dos Santos vs Cain will be next and I guarantee you it will be just as exciting as Lesnar/Cain. Dos Santos ain't no joke. That shits gonna be crazy.

Ramius

Veteran
Yep Dos Santos vs Cain will be next and I guarantee you it will be just as exciting as Lesnar/Cain. Dos Santos ain't no joke. That shits gonna be crazy.

Yeah he ain't no joke, but he couldn't put Roy Nelson away. Although Nelson does have a solid chin. I can't see Nelson taking Shane Carwin's punches on the chin and running away, can't wait for that fight.

I don't think Cain is going anywhere for a long time

Nicoli

Veteran
Yeah he ain't no joke, but he couldn't put Roy Nelson away. Although Nelson does have a solid chin. I can't see Nelson taking Shane Carwin's punches on the chin and running away, can't wait for that fight.

I don't think Cain is going anywhere for a long time

Roy Nelson is serious biz. He has tons of MMA experience and knows how to take punishment... for a long time. As mentioned during the Roy Nelson/Dos Santos Fight, some people you just cant finish. That's Roy Nelson for you, doesn't take anything from Dos Santos' performance IMO. He's well rounded, good hands, good ground, good all around.

I seriously think Cain might have trouble with Dos Santos, but I really hope not, I am a Cain fan! I'd like to see him dominate the HW division for a while.

Ramius

Veteran
They just need to bring Overeem over to the UFC and watch him crush through the HW hah Punching him is like hitting a tree trunk as seen in his last K1 fight

Uberknee ftw

Latest posts

Latest posts