What's new

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran

Funny, good timing, published a few days ago.. Yes it is confirmed, cheese is one of the tolerant cuts to viroid. I am 100% sure that it arrived here with viroid almost 20 years back, and I had it appear in my first grow with it, but having fresh mothers, and racing away from it the whole time, and my mates growing mothers in greenhouses with supplimental lighting and taking the most vigorous tip cuts as sam used to tell us to do, in summer, they chase away from it..I used to pull my g/w run in and run out in flood drains and handwaters and drip systems etc..be stellar weed, the trim leaf smoked better than most other bud you can get ones grubby paws on, or grow. I had many a time overseas visitors, from Cali to the Dam, and rolled them a fatty of cheese trim and had them exclaim that it was the best smoke they'd ever had, and then I'd show them the bag of leaf they were smoking from and watch their jaws drop..it was like the party trick of me and a mate, LOL...walk around a dance floor with a fatty of cheese trim and see what fish one could trawl by the time one reached the other sides..All through almost 2 decades of what I recognise as viroid in almost every garden I saw..LOL..I assumed in hindsight she was tolerant..yup.

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
talking bout related cuts..sorry not sure if right thread for it but anyways...the blues/livers..old very similar skunk to cheese..Rick you know it well im sure..the first UGORG release of the backcross line.. I loved that too, but the THC/shine noticably less than the cheese from the get go, from first pheno hunt run, in all plants, and were couple duds off the bat, and terps subdued on a few and on the keepers, they went downhill quickly and I just kept the genes in seed from crosses I made back to cheese and my old OG from early 2000s.. Getmo grew out some of those OG blues and they were full old cheese skunk berries..anyway funny how hindsight changes your outlook. I'd love to get the livers, cleaned up..one day..
The blues livers is less superior than the exodus... trust me... deffo a weakened down version of exodus and has to much chemical overtone which makes her a flat smoke

Rgd

Veteran
that funny because in Canada they had a Red Rose Tea commercial

where the English Guy said..”only In Canada?,,Pity"

I am growing iranian auto flower x the cheese clone we got in Canada /NA

that cheese clone and its S1's stinks to high heaven and definitely looks sk#1,,

but yeh

if your mate's got sloshed/bewildered on sugar leaves..

you got a power house CHEESE there

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

The next fukup in the making

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone who paid 1000 for the fake brightside deserves to get the real clone in the end ,,,this getseeds and cloneysoprano fiasco is a mega joke,,,il make sure once I get the cut back *if I get it back* pm me and I will make sure this bullshit gets sorted

If the dudes who did this are reading my post,,,Please please stop sending clones over to the usa with our heritage names attached ,,they have not been truly verified and should not hold the name till multiple old school people check em,,,please stop doing the verification without talking to the old crew like me or sonic,,seriously its really real bad

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
I dont know why so much hype about cut I grew many strains with Cheese in it.
And there are many cheese phenos that are good as original cut or even better.

Anyway Cheese is great cut one of the best.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When it comes to the ultimate stink,, nothing tops brightsides,,,it always sold better than all the others even tho I preferred a sweeter cut myself,,,the sales speak for themselves,,the high was the strongest too I'd say,,I bet you terp% was higher than all the others,,,

Brightsides has its place for a reason,,it's quite possible that IF I didn't have such a rough time growing it,,then it might well be my favourite cut,,,my aversion might well be association

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had a fungus infection from root riot cubes and it stopped me checking it for way way too long,,i almost quit growing because of it,,,people not wanting to run cheese was a factor too,,1 guy got busted who was running a tedt batch, fell out with another test grower,,loads of stupid reasons why I've not tried it yet

I've got some coming in 4 weeks max ,, ,il finish this review then,,wish I'd have done this job sooner,,life's just slowed me down to the max,

Terppalooza

Silly Cheese week 8

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231208-162000.png
    Screenshot_20231208-162000.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 54

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran

That's the expected reaction when you get a nug of some real cheese in the bag... :) with no viral shit inhibiting it..LOL...Even infected, LOL thats the expected reaction from the proper cut grown decently, as it has a fair tolerance. Like I've said, I've had that reaction from guys from all corners of the globe, from handing them a fat joint of sugar leaf without telling them its leaf they are smoking, viroid and all...LOL cheese..Brightside, exodus..call it what one wants..when one has the proper cut one can call it daisies fresh fookin lavender ass cake and people will be queuing around the block for it.

Last edited:

jahshaka

That's the expected reaction when you get a nug of some real cheese in the bag... :) with no viral shit inhibiting it..LOL...Even infected, LOL thats the expected reaction from the proper cut grown decently, as it has a fair tolerance. Like I've said, I've had that reaction from guys from all corners of the globe, from handing them a fat joint of sugar leaf without telling them its leaf they are smoking, viroid and all...LOL cheese..Brightside, exodus..call it what one wants..when one has the proper cut one can call it daisies fresh fookin lavender ass cake and people will be queuing around the block for it.

Truer words have not been spoken.

stinkiest herb I ever encountered. been around the world nothing comes close to that level of stench.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You just don't get that stank from breeding with it. Maybe subdued or aspects of it, but never anything remotely as good. Seed forms don't hold a candle to the cut.
That's definitely not true , I've had insane Cheese Phenos from my Cheese work over the years that can rival that Real deal Cheese Terp , not better but as loud on the Cheese heavy phenos.

Take the Connoisseur Cheese challenge any icmag.com member 70% off any Cheese seed hybrid I have that used the Brightside cut ( older strains I have in stock ) Germination rate still 100%