What's new

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

Pineboy212

If stoney was here he would be slapping your tush on this one,,,he knew sour better than anyone and he knew that you could smell cheese further down his drive than you could sour,,,facts

The stink from sour d is probably a latent afghan,,,but to compare it to an original sk1 when it comes to stink is respectfully showing your age bro

The first shit to hit the streets in the uk at mass was sensi's late 80s seeds stock before that it was import hash,,,Truth is old sensi seed stock is what we call uk classics, weed was Thai stick and hash before that,,

The most stinky out of all them seeds was sk1,,,No sour cut can compare
Bro u can’t tell me 2+2=5 it’ll never happen
God bless the dead neither could stoney
2004-2005 my peoples brought the sour to my area long before stoney was by dykeman ave bro
I’m not no rookie, u prolly never had the real sour as we had your real cheese, I’m almost convinced of that now lol.
And wtf does a plant that was documented specifically from a pack of sensi skunk got to do with sour which was made for the streets by the streets u will never know it’s origins it was never meant to b exposed so your ignorance shows the level of your street smarts and credibility where all this shit started not n a dispensary.
Bro it’s 2023 it’s ok to b a nerd especially here
It’s ok u weren’t outside your more acclimated to the streets friend was so stay n ya lane bro cause age and no factor n your logic respectfully

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Listen I apologise for turning this thread into some shit show but @Pineboy212
Has misunderstood everything I'm saying here ( and maybe me half of what he is saying) like I said your at 3 weeks and not far enough to say whether she that loud , its 3 weeks ?

Also the real deal Cheese is as loud as the real deal Diesel , but different Terps and different loud , yes the Diesel is 1 of the best strains in the world but so is the real deal Cheese clone and 1 of the best Preserved Skunk lines from the 90's .

Also 1 other thing is this cut @bimblebrains_1
Is looking different in every garden I see her posted here , I even have 2 clones 1 in Soil and 1 in coco and they were looking like 2 different cuts( different leaves) that's how mad it can be to try and find the exact look , but now they later in flowering both look the same.
Others people pics of this cut in this thread even look different to mine but it's the same exact cut so il say this anyone wait until at least 5-6 weeks and guarantee you will get that stink ( you don't forget it ever)

@Pineboy212
First of the Original Diesel clone I work with is not the Rez sour d 😆 its a clone we got around 12 years ago ( ive grown or smoked most of well known famous ECSD cuts and our cut is a touch above the best i tried, from my Research and watching the matt riot Diesel show where he has notsodog on there talking and showing pics of all well known Diesel cuts it seems most identical to notsodogs cut ( but still different) notso mentions another cut that is most similar to his but done in 10 weeks instead of 12 , that's sounds exactly the same as our cut we use , straight Gas , needs to be vacuumed sealed even a tiny bag on you as will stink out whole block( same as real deal Cheese clone)
I been using this clone for over a decade and its made alot of noise over the years and finally been releasing the Feminized version and it's made better Diesel X's than I've ever experienced and as good as the real deal.

Anyway back to the Cheese and let's leave any drama to pm's.

Honestly Cheese is 1 of the best Skunk phenos left from the 90's and a true Treasure for people in UK and worldwide as Diesel is for NY peeps , if people don't like the real deal Cheese it's either to loud for them, or just not his/her Terp but 99% of people would love the real deal.
Alot of Americans get a fake or subpar Cheese when buying seeds just like UK if buy Diesel seeds most people will get a subpar Diesel ( legit Cheese and legit Diesel seeds are very rare)
Many Americans love my Cheese work as like I said above its more rare in USA as Diesel is to the UK , but of course many players have the real deal Cheese in the USA and also many players in the UK have Diesel Genetics, but most of both don't have legitimate cuts of the real deal

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do you still have that cut of NYCD from Soma? Can't remember if it was you or True that I got a ridiculous pack of GDP x Soma's NYCD cut.
No i dont hold that cut anymore, but that's not the cut I'm talking about in this thread , completely different strains, I'm talking about the Original Sour Diesel/ Original Diesel.

the famous Sour Diesel ( Original Diesel, ECSD ) are all related and from the Original Diesel from New York( loud Gas no Grapefruitor Fruit at all) , nothing to do with Somas.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
U must be buggin’
Please don’t repeat that in any Sour Diesel thread or to anyone who’s had the privilege to encounter Sour. Lol I never would’ve heard of cheese if it wasn’t riding the loud wave and if it was louder which it isn’t I’m almost 1000% sure of that it would have took over even in America
But it didn’t 🤣😂🤣
I’m the one that actually brought cheese to my neighborhood
It’s okay no need to thank me
We set the trendz, I thought ya little stinker was cute nothing more it was just another loud as my other thread says.
So no need to act like y’all never had nothing cause that’s what it seems.
And y is sour seeds and clones harder to acquire than cheese 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😅😂😂🤣🤣, damn this thread is almost insulting.
So stop acting like it wasn’t all about Haze for u guys not cheese before Sour Diesel
Again Einstein couldn’t tell me 2+2= 5
#wesethetrendz
The reason why Cheese and Diesel seeds are very hard to aquire ( yes you can get tons of fake versions) as both Cheese and Diesel don't Reverse properly

Terppalooza

U must be buggin’
Please don’t repeat that in any Sour Diesel thread or to anyone who’s had the privilege to encounter Sour. Lol I never would’ve heard of cheese if it wasn’t riding the loud wave and if it was louder which it isn’t I’m almost 1000% sure of that it would have took over even in America
But it didn’t 🤣😂🤣
I’m the one that actually brought cheese to my neighborhood
It’s okay no need to thank me
We set the trendz, I thought ya little stinker was cute nothing more it was just another loud as my other thread says.
So no need to act like y’all never had nothing cause that’s what it seems.
And y is sour seeds and clones harder to acquire than cheese 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😅😂😂🤣🤣, damn this thread is almost insulting.
So stop acting like it wasn’t all about Haze for u guys not cheese before Sour Diesel
Again Einstein couldn’t tell me 2+2= 5
#wesethetrendz
why come to a cheese thread and claim sours the smelliest xD? I think almost all of us here dont agree. Cheese will always be the queen of stank.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I will say the real deal Diesel ( not Somas strain the famous USA clone only) will stink as loud as the real Cheese , just different Funk.
I'd say these 2 are some if not the loudest out there and when it comes to Diesel those NY boys are as passionate as we are with our UK Cheese

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was just about to say the same thing,,

This is not fule for the fire,,,just my opinion

Imho cheese can outstink diesel,,,both have the potential to leave a room stinking for a long time after a spliff has been burnt and both test filters, but cheese lingers the longest,, it's more invasive, overpowers any filter,,lingers in your sweat longer,,the clothes and especially shoes you crop in are unusable, one nug can stink up a metrolink double wrapped,,cheese is more bait than diesel,,

I'd love to try a diesel that could rival brightsides,,would be epic,,but after growing crazycomposers diesel, captin crypts ecsd, jahs original diesel etc,,,jahs is probably the most stinking,,people still tell me they have dvd cases that stink inside of it years later,,,,but that brightsides cheese,,nothing can beat it

Last edited:

Rgd

Veteran
Imho cheese can outstink diesel,
I grew the first Cheese cut that was sent to NorthAmerica from your Con-tree

it looked and grew like Sk#1

and was basically the STINKIEST thing we ever grew

the “Wine and stinky Cheese party /Toe Jam" smell repulsed my wife to the max

***of course its not the REAL one y’all have ...and are saying the other guy doesn’t have**

[yes even this "of course not the real one"..because we couldn’t possibly have it]

... STINKS STINKS STINKS

love you uk cheese guys..no joke..lotsa passion..[and different cheese names ]

ps

the Stonehenge Cut is the best

Last edited:

DaEarl73

Hahahaha funny thread. I mean, I would be super happy, if someone gifts me a clone. And hyped to finish and try her

Liamp1603

Lol that snitch ass sour diesel daddy y’all using ain’t sour lol😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣😅 omg
Y’all still chasing that monkey on y’all back that We created, get it right
We set the trends NOT the uk lol
Aj sour from Aj is hitting NYC dispensaries soon
Rotflmfao so get ya little American distro’s to get as much as they can so hopefully for y’all sake u can find😅😅😅😅a s1 or something
Maybe y’all can start a new wave off our gift
Foh

Rez dog sour ibl GOODGRIEF
Heard ajs sour isn't all it's cracked Upto be ? Rumour is he lost it and trying to claim he still got it ? Heard this on a podcast from the us a few weeks back

bimblebrains_1

just my opinion, but it's what you feed it and the health of the plant in the environment that she's in that will bring out the differing nuances early on. I think it's been mentioned earlier to judge the plant for what she is come the latter weeks or end product.
I know one thing, I ain't getting no sweet whatsoever from this cut that was gifted to me as the wizard cut, weather or not the bimble and the wizard are one of the same I'm not sure. Im doing her under led this first run, so probobly be a bit unrecognisable to some here come harvest time. shes being fed differently than what she would be under the old hps bulbs ( ie) under the led i been feeding a touch more mag and sulphur thru the initial growth spurt of flower that she probobly wouldnt have been familiar with back in the day.
I guess what I'm trying to say is
never judge a book by the cover,
and if and when one reads the book, you will probobly have to read it a few times just to get to know it
Indeed @4kali this is so true,when i bought the cheese i acquired in to my environment she looked radically different being fed organics under led than the plants i had seen in the guys room that she came from initially.The flowers were way more rounded and bulbus than the hps which was putting out the more famous foxtail morphology.Leaves varied quite a bit going from t5's to the led also i noted....i mean this could be said for a lot of plants but its especially true with these old skunk cuts,they look so different in different folks gardens man,its a minefield

bimblebrains_1

Heard ajs sour isn't all it's cracked Upto be ? Rumour is he lost it and trying to claim he still got it ? Heard this on a podcast from the us a few weeks back
many many folks have said its not same plant he used to hold,either a switch went on at some point or its dudded out could also be a possibility i guess...there are folks holding the real one but they are much more low key than him

Last edited:

Liamp1603

many many folks have said its not same plant he used to hold,either a switch went on at some point or its dudded out could also be a possibility i guess...there are folks holding the real one but they are much more low key folks that him
No one wants to admit they've lost something that was good ..... people making lines and naming them the same as a clone only strain doesn't help either, on the breeders syndicate podcast not so dog has a few sours he's collected to try and distinguish what his first one was and none of them are the same as what he had given to him years back as sour

Terppalooza

My cheese and rainbow Beltz #20 Bx1 #55 micro scrog. 120cm tall tent 😁🙏 65cm deep 125cm wide 😆 I've always struggled with how short she is. That should no longer be an issue, now I get to fight with trying to keep them short

Attachments

• PXL_20230608_160928716.jpg
    PXL_20230608_160928716.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 39

Dr.Mantis

Stupid question: what does “real cheese” smell like? Like an ammoniated Brie? A ass crack smelling washed rind cheese? Tingly like parm?

I ask because I grew a GH cheese recently. Despite all the bad press GH gets, I’m actually digging it. It had a strong berry smell during flower. Now that it’s cured, that’s changed to more of a pine cleaner smell with a weird metallic note that hangs out in your nostrils. It’s also quite loud, multiple friends have complained about how it stinks up the house when in a baggy. So, if GH cheese is a sub par attempt, I’m super curious about the real thing. I also cloned the GH mom and induced polyploidy. I’m gunna flower and self her soon for some mixedploid seeds (hopefully).

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Maybe it’ll come to pass that the cheese story mellows to something like the OG story, recognising that there’s different cuts that are held in high regard that all have common ancestry. For OG it’s the Triangle or Flo-rida, the others being s1 or hybrids.

I guess it’s a little more difficult here since all these cheese cuts are all pretty much called by one common name. It’s only now that they’re being given other names to set them apart.

Wish someone would collect them all again, do a few runs with them, including Blues, sheff and whatever else needs to be thrown in. Seems kinda sad to loose even the inferior types. Who still holds Birds cut? Didn’t Blazeee also have a cut? I know window still holds his..

Latest posts

Latest posts