What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That’s what I mean I preferably would want the exo, the Brightside is uncharted waters.
We all about the loud over here on parallel levels .
Uncharted waters 😆 🤣 😂 😹

Exodus name gets passed about on any Cheese cut that goes around .
Brightside cut is well documented, name 1 person who can 100% say there cut was from the Exodus crew ? , I'm sure there are a few but are those cuts still around now ?
Brightside cut is the loudest Cheese I ever smoked or grown and i grown or smoked all the well known Cheese cuts

Last edited:

Pineboy212

Uncharted waters 😆 🤣 😂 😹

Exodus name gets passed about on any Cheese cut that goes around .
Brightside cut is well documented, name 1 person who can 100% say there cut was from the Exodus crew ? , I'm sure there are a few but are those cuts still around now ?
Brightside cut is the loudest Cheese I ever smoked or grown and i grown or smoked all the well known cuts
And maybe your definition of loud is different from mine, and as I said the exodus VERSION I had. I wasn’t being anal about specific cuts and if loud to u means sweet, lmfao we r from two different obvious worlds. You riding a American wave of diesel fuel when you say loud remember that (respectfully)anything else is just a derivative.
So respectfully this is not loud at all where I’m from

• Haha
Reactions: ojd

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And maybe your definition of loud is different from mine, and as I said the exodus VERSION I had. I wasn’t being anal about specific cuts and if loud to u means sweet, lmfao we r from two different obvious worlds. You riding a American wave of diesel fuel when you say loud remember that (respectfully)anything else is just a derivative.
If Cheese is not loud where your from you don't have the real Cheese 100%.

Name what strains are loud to you ?

The Cheese loudness is up there with the loudest strains ever like Chemdog and Diesel just a different Terp.
Cheese is 1 if not the best Skunk preserved from the 90's worldwide, what other Skunks are known worldwide like the Cheese Clone and known to have that wall pentrating funk ?

pissoffey

haha i dont think you know who ojd is bro...guys got the best weed in eu!

Pineboy212

If Cheese is not loud where your from you don't have the real Cheese 100%.

Name what strains are loud to you ?

The Cheese loudness is up there with the loudest strains ever like Chemdog and Diesel just a different Terp.
Cheese is 1 if not the best Skunk preserved from the 90's worldwide, what other Skunks are known worldwide like the Cheese Clone and known to have that wall pentrating funk ?
haha i dont think you know who ojd is bro...guys got the best weed in eu!
Lol Cheese wouldn’t be known if it wasn’t for the loud where I’m from. Hah rotfflmfao cheese wasn’t even relevant until Sour Diesel where I’m from uh ojd, and it ONLY because it was another LOUD an American term so don’t try to question my knowledge of BASIC interaction that’s weird dude. So don’t act like y’all wasn’t all about haze befor Sour foh
And @pissoffey Idgaf who u r ,Bill Gates couldn’t tell me 2+2 is 5 foh

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lol Cheese wouldn’t be known if it wasn’t for the loud where I’m from. Hah rotfflmfao cheese wasn’t even relevant until Sour Diesel where I’m from uh ojd, and it ONLY because it was another LOUD an American term so don’t try to question my knowledge of BASIC interaction that’s weird dude. So don’t act like y’all wasn’t all about haze befor Sour foh
And @pissoffey Idgaf who u r ,Bill Gates couldn’t tell me 2+2 is 5 foh
?

I grown all types of Canna and have done ever since growing ( at least 10 strains every run)
It's well documented I'm a big Haze and Diesel fan , but also Chemdog family, Certain OG'S and anything that is special, thus Cheese we have is up there with the best ever out there so if your Cheese not loud as all the other well known famous cuts like Chemdog, Diesel, OG's etc its not legit

I've grown most of the well known old school classics over the last 20 years and Real deal Cheese is up there with the best !

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't claim or EVER have claimed to grow the best weed , but I sampled alot of strains for sure , more than most.

And had the legit clones from well known people and even smoked their buds so think I know a thing or 2 with my decades of experience ?

Pineboy212

?

I grown all types of Canna and have done ever since growing ( at least 10 strains every run)
It's well documented I'm a big Haze and Diesel fan , but also Chemdog family, Certain OG'S and anything that is special, thus Cheese we have is up there with the best ever out there so if your Cheese not loud as all the other well known famous cuts like Chemdog, Diesel, OG's etc its not legit

I've grown most of the well known old school classics over the last 20 years and Real deal Cheese is up there with the best !
That’s what I know, I was just saying as far as this alleged Brightside (bimble cut), it is different from my experience. From my experience it was said it being the Exodus cheese which was Sour level loud, different but familiar. I have a cheese thread where I explain it all.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That’s what I know, I was just saying as far as this alleged Brightside (bimble cut), it is different from my experience. From my experience it was said it being the Exodus cheese which was Sour level loud, different but familiar. I have a cheese thread where I explain it all.
Maybe it's not your thing but any Americans I know love the Cheese and its hybrids.
Like I said it's a very different Terp so you can't compare but if you think Cheese isn't loud then your smell senses are way off.
I been working with Diesel and Chemdog for well over a decade and love it but that's apples and Oranges, completely different loud.

I done more Diesel project and strains than most and and well schooled on Diesel but this Cheese is as loud but different

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Loud to me means a tiny bag needs to be vacuumed sealed or everyone around you will be smelling it.

Chemdog/Diesel same exact thing , will stink out the whole block just like Cheese will

Pineboy212

Maybe it's not your thing but any Americans I know love the Cheese and its hybrids.
Like I said it's a very different Terp so you can't compare but if you think Cheese isn't loud then your smell senses are way off.
I been working with Diesel and Chemdog for well over a decade and love it but that's apples and Oranges, completely different loud.

I done more Diesel project and strains than most and and well schooled on Diesel but this Cheese is as loud but different
Your not registering, and I mean that cerebrally
I know Cheese is loud I’ve explained just not this bimble cut with its initial smell, it’s different that’s all. Loud weed is not a complex definition where I’m from. As u said it’s close to Brightside is y I said I prefer Exo which is what I was told I was given

Pineboy212

Loud to me means a tiny bag needs to be vacuumed sealed or everyone around you will be smelling it.

Chemdog/Diesel same exact thing , will stink out the whole block just like Cheese will
A 0.4 of Sour on a NYC train will literally have the whole entire car lit. The real that is. These r facts

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your not registering, and I mean that cerebrally
I know Cheese is loud I’ve explained just not this bimble cut with its initial smell, it’s different that’s all. Loud weed is not a complex definition where I’m from. As u said it’s close to Brightside is y I said I prefer Exo which is what I was told I was given
So you have run this @bimblebrains_1
cut yourself and finished it ( I'm around 5-6 weeks in) and come to that conclusion or your not harvested yet ?

Latest posts

Latest posts