What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

Terppalooza

i love myself a bit of the rainbowbelts. very nice
which version of cheese is that one mate? if you don't mind me asking is it one of the recent cuts that has just surfaced
I don't know man, been told it's the original exodus cheese. 😂 I got it of a lad in London. I Had a few cheese cuts before, from very reputable sourses. But this is the one I decided to stick with, I really like the smoke and smell ect. Dank smell and flavor 🙏👊

Terppalooza

Hadn't seen a cheese cut of any sort regularly grow four leaflets per leaf - very distinctive this one of yours - and I'm not seeing anyone else's cheese cut do that..
It depens hows shes treated. i just was on a forced break. got her back of a buddy, guy doesnt know how to treat plants. boom she throws out only 3s, 4s and 5s. if you look a couple pages back. shes dones 7s.

Terppalooza

PXL_20230325_080218109.jpg

4kali

don't think it will have 4 leaflets when it gets going. many old cuts display similar traits from cutting until you get them rocking
apologies I must have been typing whilst you posted above posts

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
It kinda looks a lil like blues,,am I seeing things here, ,? Colours look like sweetish terps??

I'm guessing that's not your picture,,,it would have been nice to see a side by side with Bimbles
I got that pic from Cloney ...

Im pretty sure that pic is the one that went to northern cali via quejio?

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
What's the story on quejio - how does he tie into the Emerald Triangle (where Subcool said Obsoul33t got the cut)?
Quejo is the guy who ran bco. And plenty of the top usa guys like snowhigh and bodi still use bco landrace stuff that was offered. Quejo was a dick and shady but did have access to many things (by the way he isnt blueskies)....He was the one who put the very very first picture of a cheese plant up that hit the forums (the almost mutated looking alien almost all silver plant)...He had the same cutting that underground seeds used and quejo also used this cut to make his kachina aswell.. Most of those guys including ot1 and the underground originals crew all frequented a uk forum at the same time cheesefamer/of the hill himself was about on there.... Cheesefarmer is one of the guys to pop the original seed and find the cutting and was the guy responsible for handing cuttings to exodus... Brightside was part of the same crew (cheesefarmers crew) and the cutting know as the brightside is cheesefarmers original clone...the 1989 cheese....brightside himself got this exact cutting in person to franco....and franco after trying and trying for some time was able to get the true clone to shed a small amount of reversed pollen. So it the original...from the actual people who found the cutting can be reversed although not easily at all.
From the sounds of what csi got and the description and scent...I doubt quejo give them the proper clone....he probably gave them a kachina (cheese x trainwreck) cutting or something.
View attachment 18814499

View attachment 18814502
View attachment 18814504
This game Is full of bullshitters. Personally I think there's waaay too much coincidence for queijo not to be blueskiesvienna .
I cant pull up the private message anymore but this should work

Crazy Chester

Thanks for the information, shishkaboy. CSI is certainly in the Emerald Triangle and has been for decades. I don't know who the underground seeds people were, but I do know who ot1 is. The timing is right for one of those sources to get Obsoul33t a clone from queijo.

Anyone know if Obsoul33t ever said who the source of his UK Cheese clone was?

That info would shed light on who the momma was for strains like Cheese Quake, Quesogood, Chelumbian, Lemon Stilton, Feta and Dairy Queen from TGA/Subcool and even Mac & Cheese by Capulator.

Last edited:

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
that would be nice of you skotty
see what it's all about. sit with my old head pals and see if she's what your saying she is.
shame that you don't give her out a bit more because if she is that exceptional it's a crying fuckin shame. I supposre if she is in your circle you've no worries if worst come to worst and can always get her back
bro 1000%...

i live in the midlands and i know some massive cheese heads outside of this place... ive grown up with cheese and amnesia as my staple diet so im fully aware of all the cheese offerings and probably smoked 90% of them... i hold the sheff and the exodus purely on the grounds of they are the pinnacle of skunk#1 and these 2 are the only 2 i would happily smoke till the day i die as in no tolerance build up and a taste that is super unique to these cuts ... i have a sfv x exo clone that i run and she is by far louder in terpene and taste than the exo and sheff but again shes a different level

im never ashamed to pull any of my nugs out front of anyman beleive me ... however other men have shy'd away from them .. 🤣🤣

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Il say I'm very confident this @bimblebrains_1 cut is Brightside cut or closest I've seen to it compared to other cuts I've smoked or run.

Same growth, Terps spot on , that unmistakable stank.
I was working in the room with Cheese and must of brushed up against it and all day long could smell cheese.
In Supermarket smelled like i had a fat sack of Cheese on me .
I'm not a betting man but I'd defo put a bet on this being it or if not closest I seen to it.

Latest posts

Latest posts