What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

4kali

Good morning hazy
yes your right, my 4k cut ( name given now to avoid confusion) came from Liverpool many years ago. and one of the cuts mentioned here a couple of pages back like you mentioned also came from liverpool, i believe the cut I have now. known as the wizards cut (pictures posted above) is totally different to my 4k cut, as we know mate the cheese and her sisters or close relation plants all look very similar in veg mode and are unidentifiable as to what's really what. this cut which was gifted to me just recentlyas the wizards cut I'm hoping to be the old brightside cut. it's deffinetley different to my 4k cut. so we shall see how she goes mate and only make judgement once the proof is in the pudding

Attachments

• 20230524_102201.jpg
    20230524_102201.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 44

4kali

then there's always the simple term of morphology, but we shall leave that for another day. its a beautifull day here in sunny UK and 4k doesn't want to be upsetting anybody and thus bringing down the vibe if you get me.
atb hazy

4kali

hi mate hope your good
I know here on the mag you have your crew of stalwarts that have been at this game for many years, and respect to you all,
there is however a few faces appeared over the last few pages that I'm familiar with or have got to know over the years.
understandably they haven't committed to contributing much because this all cheese debacle as been going on for ever. if and hopefully they do contribute more in the future I think you will be pleasantly happy with there contributions. there good guys mate with a wealth of knowledge. People I have come to respect over the years. I think you mentioned in an earlier post about knowing your opponent or mentioning the game of chess........
Well we can't judge a book by its cover......

p.s I'll deffo come bk in the not to distant and let you know how I got on with this version of a skunk plant that I have in front of me and possibly take up a few convos with you in the future on all things plant ((which I will appreciate and look foward to )
atb

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I didn't mean to disrespect you on the street mode comment,,that morph shit was directed at someone else and I regret using that reference because it connected you to my shit stick,,,I was still on blast from the last set of people who talk a low level game and still think they can take the piss out me,,,this was my mistake

It's hard sometimes keeping people straight on here,,,I'm sorry, you don't deserve to be put down in any way whatsoever,, I can tell you are the type who will level up and not take the piss or talk behind backs,, I respect that,,

On your first few posts you made your point,,some people make too many post without any real contribution,,,your not that guy,,,like I said bro,,I'm sorry if I offended you,,wasn't my intention honestly,,

On the subject of your guys,,,they would need to approach the situation as you have to get my recognition,,,I'm sorry but it's true ,,I'm not a mind reader and there are too many sock puppets here for me not to test people,,I hate to say it but sometimes ya gotta prove ya not a pisstakeer on here to not get smashed,,

Truth is I don't have any stalwarts on here ,I'm far more individualised than i think you realise,,i go on blast for this reason,, everyone who agrees with me I've won over with effort and I could easily lose them if I stop making the effort and stop genuinely caring

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Imagine one of your mates dying and coming on this thread are hearing someone talk shit inaccurately about them,, it's no excuse but buddah dying has really affected me,,,I've been aggy for over a week now,, I'm sorry if I put that out on this thread,,I think I have,,,I tried to bury it but I have been unsuccessful,,,Even in real life I've been popping off recently

GoldenSyrup

@englishrick you're only human mate just like the rest of us. When anyone we're close to dies it effects us all terribly in our own unique way. This being said Rick I would ask you give yourself a bit of slack, I didn't think your responses we're entirely out of turn tbh... not many will understand the quest you're on, don't let those who don't get under your skin.

Just for continuanity of the thread and so my man 4kali doesn't look like he's got no mates, there is only one cheese. I understand the mission, but a lot of it is self convoluted by all the bad sportsmen that add these prefixes to plants that aren't even cheese for personal gain - is it any wonder there is confusion? Thats just my little rant about that situation, it's not aimed at you Rick (although anyone else reading this feels offended, if the shoe fucking fits!)

I've got cheese. It came to me as Luton cheese, I've been very lucky to have handled, grown and smoked rather alot of Cheese, Livers and Barnsley Jack over my career (more so Livers and the Jack, what with being a local lad to both areas) theres not a lot in them tbh. Your average bear probably wouldn't be able to tell on the surface of it. I've told 4kali before now that I wouldn't be surprised to learn that all 3 are the same plant that have gone a bit different to each other due to differences in grow rooms and grow styles between areas of the country - and I know you've spent time working in a grow shop Rick so you know how influential you can be on how your local community grows, and how the town overs growers use a different shop and entirely different products and styles because of whats popular with the lads behind the counter. Granted this is all purely speculation on my part, and doesn't really mean anything in reality lol

After a bust, a terrible breakup, and then ot1 and my grandfather dying (within 2 weeks of each other..) I am just about getting back on my feet with things and have managed to recall all of the cuts that I couldn't look after myself, including the cheese, I've told 4kali to come and see me for a smoke when my next crop is done (not cheese) and I'll make sure to time some cheese cuts rooting for his visit. I do intend to flower some off this year, when I do I'll make sure to nip back here and post some pictures. I've got nothing to hide, 4kali can send the clone far and wide and if its not real cheese then its a bloody good copy lol and the quest continues.

truth and love for the plant always, leave the egos and self serving attitudes at the door and watch what can happen.

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@englishrick you're only human mate just like the rest of us. When anyone we're close to dies it effects us all terribly in our own unique way. This being said Rick I would ask you give yourself a bit of slack, I didn't think your responses we're entirely out of turn tbh... not many will understand the quest you're on, don't let those who don't get under your skin.

Just for continuanity of the thread and so my man 4kali doesn't look like he's got no mates, there is only one cheese. I understand the mission, but a lot of it is self convoluted by all the bad sportsmen that add these prefixes to plants that aren't even cheese for personal gain - is it any wonder there is confusion? Thats just my little rant about that situation, it's not aimed at you Rick (although anyone else reading this feels offended, if the shoe fucking fits!)

I've got cheese. It came to me as Luton cheese, I've been very lucky to have handled, grown and smoked rather alot of Cheese, Livers and Barnsley Jack over my career (more so Livers and the Jack, what with being a local lad to both areas) theres not a lot in them tbh. Your average bear probably wouldn't be able to tell on the surface of it. I've told 4kali before now that I wouldn't be surprised to learn that all 3 are the same plant that have gone a bit different to each other due to differences in grow rooms and grow styles between areas of the country - and I know you've spent time working in a grow shop Rick so you know how influential you can be on how your local community grows, and how the town overs growers use a different shop and entirely different products and styles because of whats popular with the lads behind the counter. Granted this is all purely speculation on my part, and doesn't really mean anything in reality lol

After a bust, a terrible breakup, and then ot1 and my grandfather dying (within 2 weeks of each other..) I am just about getting back on my feet with things and have managed to recall all of the cuts that I couldn't look after myself, including the cheese, I've told 4kali to come and see me for a smoke when my next crop is done (not cheese) and I'll make sure to time some cheese cuts rooting for his visit. I do intend to flower some off this year, when I do I'll make sure to nip back here and post some pictures. I've got nothing to hide, 4kali can send the clone far and wide and if its not real cheese then its a bloody good copy lol and the quest continues.

truth and love for the plant always, leave the egos and self serving attitudes at the door and watch what can happen.
That's a beautiful post bro , I appreciate your sentiment alot

I gota admit I'm feeling it today,,,I've been mad snappy for days and I'm having that exhausted feeling you get at the end of sn argument,, it was my Mrs who said its because of buddah dying,, ive mentioned my own mortality more times than I'd like to over the past week, I didn't notice how much its affected me till today his funeral is on the 30th and I'm dreading it, I might actually cry alot ,,,I'm virtually crying atm

To be fair,,,it was me who started all the prefixes ,, I forced people to use them so we didn't get confused trying to track down brightsides,,windows for example, his is the exodus we smoke on the street,, it's not fair to say his is not cheese,,it is imo, just not brightsides,,jahs is the same,,,

I don't do this shit so I can have a seed company,,so it's never really for personal gain,,,I'm just fukin autistic with this shit, budda, bird aka e4an and brightside dying actually makes me want to fight for what they believed in

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
One cut can change very much with diferent lights,or grow medium.
Even not any cut is the same in the same setup it always bit different.
Its hard to tell buy buying and smoking flowers is this the same cut or not.
So its bit stupid to discuss like that.

Anyway the most importent thing is that "cheese" cant be found in SK1 seeds....but its very often in NL5 x skunk 1.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just a quick story from stoney

So stoney went to joesey house one day and fitted a fan, that fan blew the polen around the room that made the gg4,,

Stoney,,I hope your with joesey right now puffin clouds, your not going to be forgotten bro,,il be funin arguing on your behalf in 20 years from now

An you guys know I will

Anyone remember stoneys mystery chem, it had a funny listing on phylos

Last edited: