What's new

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it's all part of the identity,,I tortured brightside cut,,,i saw it in so many different bad environments i couldn't even count how many,,seeing how it reacts to all different types of stress is part of the identification process.

For the first time today, I actually got an accurate smell from the cut you sent,,,till now the rub didn't smell right,,il need to bring it back to full veg now,,it's been under a blue light for a couple of weeks ,but I had it veging under a hps before that,

Last edited:

bimblebrains_1

it's all part of the identity,,I tortured brightside cut,,,i saw it in so many different bad environments i couldn't even count how many,,seeing how it reacts to all different types of stress is part of the identification process.

For the first time today, I actually got an accurate smell from the cut you sent,,,till now the rub didn't smell right,,il need to bring it back to full veg now,,it's been under a blue light for a couple of weeks ,but I had it veging under a hps before that,
sounds promising then bro,thanks for the update and keep us posted on your findings nice one bimble

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I put one into my hydro setup in my best efforts to have it close to the old nft setup. I’m DWC vegging under 600 mh and plan on flowering under 600 hps in a few weeks. I have one in soil already in bloom for just a few day now too…
4B4C61D1-8FC9-4712-BDC6-1D926FB01AAF.jpeg
D8A0B648-6708-4A24-85DD-F9EE1989DF22.jpeg

The growth pattern is very identifiable…

bimblebrains_1

I put one into my hydro setup in my best efforts to have it close to the old nft setup. I’m DWC vegging under 600 mh and plan on flowering under 600 hps in a few weeks. I have one in soil already in bloom for just a few day now too…
View attachment 18834128 View attachment 18834129
The growth pattern is very identifiable…
Awesome bro bet she'll love the dwc,guy she came from had her in nft under hps so thats the type of treatment she's become accustomed too,is your soil cut under hps as well or? yes she's a very unique looking lady thats for sure,growth pattern and even the shade of green she has as well,very identifiable,cant wait to see her running in both set ups mate,nice one bimble

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I spoke to sonic yesterday,,,it's true,,he's left us,,another cheese guy bites the dust ,,,eventually none of us will be left,,apparently he was on dialysis and passed in his bed,,sonics going to see his dad soon to see what's going on,,

I'm not sure if many people know this but his old partner screwed him out of big budda seeds,,,that dude with the sunglasses he did the cups with is now in control of the company and buddah got fukall for his efforts over the years,,NOTHING!,,buddah recently came back to the uk and was trying to startup "big buddahs original seeds",,,,he came and grabbed some stuff from me last year and had a splif,,, last thing he said to me was please put cheese into tissue culture and sell synthetic seeds,,,

God bless buddah,,,il sort your job out soon

So far that's

Brightside
Thc4sim
E4an

Who else?

Attachments

• img.jpeg
    img.jpeg
    144.1 KB · Views: 97
  • 23D2A61C00000578-2863801-image-a-73_1417902926186.jpg
    23D2A61C00000578-2863801-image-a-73_1417902926186.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 88
  • Screenshot_20230504_185935_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20230504_185935_WhatsApp.jpg
    537.2 KB · Views: 91

Vegg69guerilla

r.i.p. Big buddha..rest easy brother...x
exodus cut x agent orange f1(2009) in honour...bless you..a gifted individual...flowering life in respects.!!!

Attachments

• 20230504_231352.jpg
    20230504_231352.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 31
Last edited:

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
I spoke to sonic yesterday,,,it's true,,he's left us,,another cheese guy bites the dust ,,,eventually none of us will be left,,apparently he was on dialysis and passed in his bed,,sonics going to see his dad soon to see what's going on,,

I'm not sure if many people know this but his old partner screwed him out of big budda seeds,,,that dude with the sunglasses he did the cups with is now in control of the company and buddah got fukall for his efforts over the years,,NOTHING!,,buddah recently came back to the uk and was trying to startup "big buddahs original seeds",,,,he came and grabbed some stuff from me last year and had a splif,,, last thing he said to me was please put cheese into tissue culture and sell synthetic seeds,,,

God bless buddah,,,il sort your job out soon

So far that's

Brightside
Thc4sim
E4an

Who else?
milo was a prick.... went against the ethics of what the true exodus cut was about ...

he decided to monitize her and cash in when in reality the plant represented a different cause and always will hence why people who hold her are reluctant to let her out ...

i have the true exodus cut which if you know always comes in pairs ... and im not looking to monitize her anytime soon ✌️👍

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I understand how you feel,,,but it wasn't milo who cashed in,,it was the partner who ripped him off,,,all that negative shit came from the dude who still sells big buddha seeds ,,milo is dead and didn't make much money from it all,,,please be cool bro

Buddah used brightsides in his original cross,,but he actually took the suicide cut to the cups,,,

Milo was a good guy,,,I knew him as a real guy not just an Internet avatar,,he didn't always do things exactly how I would but trust me,,,we lost a gudn

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
what do you mean it wasnt him who cashed in??

milo had the cut to begin with as he was from the uk.. he would of easily known the heritage back then and then it ended up in amsterda... how he managed his affairs is his business what im saying is ... he is a cunt for even monitizing that cut milo was the face of big buddha seeds so he legit knew what he was doing...

also didnt he at 1 point try and trademark the name cheese .. i mean ffs what an absoloute bell end...

the exact same thing happened with lambsbread/lambsbreath in jamaica ... people got really upset when that got leaked out for the wrong purposes...

bimblebrains_1

milo was a prick.... went against the ethics of what the true exodus cut was about ...

he decided to monitize her and cash in when in reality the plant represented a different cause and always will hence why people who hold her are reluctant to let her out ...

i have the true exodus cut which if you know always comes in pairs ... and im not looking to monitize her anytime soon ✌️👍
Its a shame he tried to monitize her yes but speaking ill about the dead is kinda low bro....and sorry mate but that cut you showed is a hybrid....sorry but it is.....i could have made a fair bit of money selling cuts lately, had loads of folks in the dm's offering me quite alot of cash for mine but i have never sold a cut and never will,that much i do agree with you on skotty

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Its a shame he tried to monitize her yes but speaking ill about the dead is kinda low bro....and sorry mate but that cut you showed is a hybrid....sorry but it is.....i could have made a fair bit of money selling cuts lately, had loads of folks in the dm's offering me quite alot of cash for mine but i have never sold a cut and never will,that much i do agree with you on skotty
dont think its low ... ive said the same thing when the guy was alive for years ... ive met a few breeders on my travels but our paths never crossed because i would of happily told him he was a sell out .. either way

send me a sample of your exodus flowers and ill send you some of mine and we can see the difference for our selves... ive currently got an exodus in flower.... let me know ... and trust being in the midlands in the uk ive smoked a whole variety of cheese so would be intresting to see where yours fits in.. ✌️🙏🏼👍

XLNordic

I had the UK Cheese cut back when i was growing last in 2009-2010 and i was spread out in Denmark.
It smoked and smelled wonderfully.
I dont think its still around in Denmark as most of the danish growers from back then seems to have retired 😭
Would love to grow it again though

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cashing in on cheese is not the done thing,,,cheese was given to me with the intention of spreading it for free,,I have stood by this ethos since day one ,,but like I said milo didn't do everything like I would and I don't hate on him for that,,I love him for all the real things he did like coming up and seeing me, smoking a spliff in my car,,,him thinking of me when he first came back,,,means a lot,,fuk the noise,,love bro,,it's all love

TheDarkStorm

what do you mean it wasnt him who cashed in??

milo had the cut to begin with as he was from the uk.. he would of easily known the heritage back then and then it ended up in amsterda... how he managed his affairs is his business what im saying is ... he is a cunt for even monitizing that cut milo was the face of big buddha seeds so he legit knew what he was doing...

also didnt he at 1 point try and trademark the name cheese .. i mean ffs what an absoloute bell end...

the exact same thing happened with lambsbread/lambsbreath in jamaica ... people got really upset when that got leaked out for the wrong purposes...
Andrew done the trade mark thing, he is still at it. Tryed to trade mark kush mints recently aswell.

TheDarkStorm

By the way brightside and cheesefarmer got the cut to homegrown fantasy to sell as bud in the coffee shop. These are the crew that found the plant, and gave it exodus. Brightside even gave it franco so once again the real deal could sell in the coffee shops and also to make seeds, and franco made and sold the seeds....so if those guys had no problem with cheese being spread world wide...even if it was at a small cost...no one else can really say much can they..

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
By the way brightside and cheesefarmer got the cut to homegrown fantasy to sell as bud in the coffee shop. These are the crew that found the plant, and gave it exodus. Brightside even gave it franco so once again the real deal could sell in the coffee shops and also to make seeds, and franco made and sold the seeds....so if those guys had no problem with cheese being spread world wide...even if it was at a small cost...no one else can really say much can they..
im not sure what cheese they are using but as many times as ive been amsterdam i have never once smoked cheese/skunk that is anything near what we have in the uk ...

also green house seeds are amateurs in the sense their is no such thing as a feminized seed and the way they go about business has consequences in the next generation and they were handing out fem seeds all around their travels so if fem seeds cross pollinate with homogenus plants that are specific to them regions then the offspring will also be and have higher hermaphroditic tendancies and the exo doesnt produce pollen.. she is in-fertile in the sense you cant s1 her ... or were greenhouse seeds tryna cash in on the name because no-one had s1d her up until then .. was alot of pop-up breeders chatting shit around the same time in fact it doesnt even seem that long ago..

dont hear from them anymore tho...

TheDarkStorm

im not sure what cheese they are using but as many times as ive been amsterdam i have never once smoked cheese/skunk that is anything near what we have in the uk ...

also green house seeds are amateurs in the sense their is no such thing as a feminized seed and the way they go about business has consequences in the next generation and they were handing out fem seeds all around their travels so if fem seeds cross pollinate with homogenus plants that are specific to them regions then the offspring will also be and have higher hermaphroditic tendancies and the exo doesnt produce pollen.. she is in-fertile in the sense you cant s1 her ... or were greenhouse seeds tryna cash in on the name because no-one had s1d her up until then .. was alot of pop-up breeders chatting shit around the same time in fact it doesnt even seem that long ago..

dont hear from them anymore tho...
Im not sure wats been given out were....but the guys who planted the seed and gave it exodus they themselves got it ti homegrown fantasy in 2002-2004 times...homegrown fantasy won a cup with an lost it a couple years later.....franco got given the original cut by brightside himself...it took him time to reverse but he did manage it....that is the original cut....you cant get more legit than the crew who brought the seeds, planted them and kept the cut....all this sequence of events was verified.
I dont think ghs have that clone no more....dont seem to be good at keeping cuts

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your not wrong about the Lambsbread Skotty,,,
a few years back I was over in JA and went “ up country” in a mini moke that seemed to take forever ,,,
Got to the yard and was greeted by Dutch Passion and GHS seed stickers on their walls,,,
I wanted Lambs ,,,,Dreads just shook their heads ,,
and said “ A whole heap of fuckery and long time gone,,,
whether they were being straight with me ? I don’t know,,
nothing in their garden was over 4ft,,,
bitterly disappointed,,,,s2