What's new

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just recieved an old packet back from a good friend of mine not sure if its similar to the ones you talk about in this thread but also not sure whether it will germ as some packets i was gifted a while ago did not germ hence the reason i gave it away not even sure if this cheesedog is, or has anything to do with this brightside cheese but as its gifted either way its probablys a bonus,
20230310_092702.jpg

mr.brunch

Veteran
Just recieved an old packet back from a good friend of mine not sure if its similar to the ones you talk about in this thread but also not sure whether it will germ as some packets i was gifted a while ago did not germ hence the reason i gave it away not even sure if this cheesedog is, or has anything to do with this brightside cheese but as its gifted either way its probablys a bonus, View attachment 18820776
Pretty sure I read ojd has the bright side..they are going to stink either way! 👍👍👍

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I was cleaning up some of the lower sites that wont catch up to the upper growth and I got this really dark, earthy, vegetal kinda smell from it. With that sweeter side far more in the background. It was basically just an undertone

When I first got the cut I rubbed on the stem a little and got that sweeter smell a lot like the cheese bx2 seeds I had, but the smell is different now. This is a lot stronger and more "evil" for lack of a better word.

Shes still putting out 1's and 3's I have yet to see a 5 but she looks very healthy and happy otherwise.

Im gonna put one in bloom asap...

I didnt get to link with @ojd personally at piffcon but the representative that was there was awesome. I cant wait for the original diesel crosses...

14FF54CE-DA9A-4CC5-BC79-7318B195A185.jpeg

Last edited:

William76

I was cleaning up some of the lower sites that wont catch up to the upper growth and I got this really dark, earthy, vegetal kinda smell from it. With that sweeter side far more in the background. It was basically just an undertone

When I first got the cut I rubbed on the stem a little and got that sweeter smell a lot like the cheese bx2 seeds I had, but the smell is different now. This is a lot stronger and more "evil" for lack of a better word.

Shes still putting out 1's and 3's I have yet to see a 5 but she looks very healthy and happy otherwise.

Im gonna put one in bloom asap...

I didnt get to link with @ojd personally at piffcon but the representative that was there was awesome. I cant wait for the original diesel crosses...

The cheese cut?,76

bimblebrains_1

evil is a good description man,she puts out a really rank odour...glad she's doing well over there bro,you'll get her throwing 5's soon enough i'm sure

bimblebrains_1

Round and round we go again ..the pic farmer g put up is the 1 ..
cheese went to north and south america ,,east and west coasts definitely
hhf and queso was not real cheese .
British hempire would be able to clear this up ..sadly he is awol too
Hopefully it will all be cleared up soon enough as i sent the cut a while back now that i sourced to ojd,english rick,jah shaka,will76 and shiskaboy to share and verify before i moved out of the country.I would have loved to have had time to finish up a proper run and document it but i was waiting on a job offer to start abroad and had to cut and run...i can still get the cut anytime from my friend who was originally passed it in 2012 from a grower in the haverhill area (close to Luton) tho and hopehully the members mentioned will post pics and spread her out before long.....i did dry and smoke the flowers of a 6 week in clone before i left and it was incredibly loud,crazy crazy loud,potent and stomach churning on the nose...i'm convinced she the real deal,heres's the few pics i have of her
20230105_230801.jpg
20230105_230824.jpg
20230105_230840.jpg
20230115_191449.jpg
20230102_224751.jpg
20230102_224911.jpg
20230127_143109.jpg

Here's a pic of neglected 6 week flower,she's a very nitrogen and magnesium hungry plant from what i can work out with my limited time with her
20230214_032901.jpg

Hopefully some folks will chime in and give an update on how they getting on with her....

cheers bimble

bimblebrains_1

Totally wrong bud structure ,cheese has never looked like that
i know the bud structure is off in that photo but that is a heavily neglected,underfed example that was hacked down at 6 weeks.Like jahshaka says its partly down to the leds as well,i got her from a guy that had her in rockwool cubes on nft being fed salts under hps and t5's for the last decade so its little wonder she's not got that foxtail kind of bud structure,given all these variables and with me putting her in soil on organic feed,shes bound to look a bit different.Mate the shear potency and stench of that 6 week flower was the last thing i needed to believe she is the real deal.
I've never been on insta but my friend tells me ojd has been posting about her on there as he checks her out,be interesting to hear what he's got to say....we'll see.....

cheers bimble

bimblebrains_1

By the way,as i've said before many many pages back... i have nothing to gain/or even want to grow or smoke any cheese to be honest,i just stumbled across this cut and thought i would get her in the hands of some respected folk who can verify, because i know how long this thread has been going on and how much people are still desperate to find her,she deserves to be in more gardens,purely preservation was my goal cheers bimble

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i know the bud structure is off in that photo but that is a heavily neglected,underfed example that was hacked down at 6 weeks.Like jahshaka says its partly down to the leds as well,i got her from a guy that had her in rockwool cubes on nft being fed salts under hps and t5's for the last decade so its little wonder she's not got that foxtail kind of bud structure,given all these variables and with me putting her in soil on organic feed,shes bound to look a bit different.Mate the shear potency and stench of that 6 week flower was the last thing i needed to believe she is the real deal.
I've never been on insta but my friend tells me ojd has been posting about her on there as he checks her out,be interesting to hear what he's got to say....we'll see.....

cheers bimble
I will say this
At first I.didnt think this cut was it as the cut I recieved had started to flower when I picked it up and leaves didn't look the part, not Sativa enough looking, wider leaves than normal and a touch more round.
He sent 2 cuts ( nice one bro) and I got 1 in coco and 1 in soil and as they grew out of the start to flower stage and vegged for a while the soil 1 has started growing really like it , branching , leaves , etc but as Hazy said that can't be it if that bud pic is what you give us ?.
Looks nothing like the Brightside , buds to round , no Lime green but hopefully as you suggest led or other aspects but I'm starting to doubt this cut again from that bud pic ?
Il take some pics of both the coco and soil cut later and post them here.

Either way nice one for trying to help get her back out there to the community and as long as she is that loud Cheese il pass her on to a few people just not labelled as Brightside . But like I said the soil plant is looking the part just that bud pic you posted has thrown doubt in my mind again

Latest posts

Latest posts