What's new

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i know the bud structure is off in that photo but that is a heavily neglected,underfed example that was hacked down at 6 weeks.Like jahshaka says its partly down to the leds as well,i got her from a guy that had her in rockwool cubes on nft being fed salts under hps and t5's for the last decade so its little wonder she's not got that foxtail kind of bud structure,given all these variables and with me putting her in soil on organic feed,shes bound to look a bit different.Mate the shear potency and stench of that 6 week flower was the last thing i needed to believe she is the real deal.
I've never been on insta but my friend tells me ojd has been posting about her on there as he checks her out,be interesting to hear what he's got to say....we'll see.....

cheers bimble
Also I've not posted anything about her on instagram so don't know who your mate is checking out ?

bimblebrains_1

I will say this
At first I.didnt think this cut was it as the cut I recieved had started to flower when I picked it up and leaves didn't look the part, not Sativa enough looking, wider leaves than normal and a touch more round.
He sent 2 cuts ( nice one bro) and I got 1 in coco and 1 in soil and as they grew out of the start to flower stage and vegged for a while the soil 1 has started growing really like it , branching , leaves , etc but as Hazy said that can't be it if that bud pic is what you give us ?.
Looks nothing like the Brightside , buds to round , no Lime green but hopefully as you suggest led or other aspects but I'm starting to doubt this cut again from that bud pic ?
Il take some pics of both the coco and soil cut later and post them here.

Either way nice one for trying to help get her back out there to the community and as long as she is that loud Cheese il pass her on to a few people just not labelled as Brightside . But like I said the soil plant is looking the part just that bud pic you posted has thrown doubt in my mind again
Yes i thought twice about posting the pic of that bud as i thought it would throw people,it looks nothing like the flowers i saw in my friends room(the source of the cut).His were foxtailing under hps,i just put the pic up to show the color which is extremely lime green with almost pinkish hairs.Sorry about the pre flowering of the cuts i sent out but i was moving out of my house at the time,had dismantled my grow and the mum had to be kept under low light conditions and got rather root bound.Glad shes growing out of it now and starting to look normal...time will tell...i'm telling you man that 6 week flower had an uncontrollable stench,triple bagged,in a jar then bagged and in a hoover vac seal bag and you could still smell it,potency was very strong and a very up sativa style high,i was surprised to say the least,mouth coating with little to no sweet taste..my friend showed me an insta video reel where you showed the cut saying suspected brighside or something to that effect ojd no?.......
I posted this before ages back but heres a pic of the guys nft flower...
20220929_015808.jpg

not round flowers on his.....

cheers bimble

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes i thought twice about posting the pic of that bud as i thought it would throw people,it looks nothing like the flowers i saw in my friends room(the source of the cut).His were foxtailing under hps,i just put the pic up to show the color which is extremely lime green with almost pinkish hairs.Sorry about the pre flowering of the cuts i sent out but i was moving out of my house at the time,had dismantled my grow and the mum had to be kept under low light conditions and got rather root bound.Glad shes growing out of it now and starting to look normal...time will tell...i'm telling you man that 6 week flower had an uncontrollable stench,triple bagged,in a jar then bagged and in a hoover vac seal bag and you could still smell it,potency was very strong and a very up sativa style high,i was surprised to say the least,mouth coating with little to no sweet taste..my friend showed me an insta video reel where you showed the cut saying suspected brighside or something to that effect ojd no?.......
I posted this before ages back but heres a pic of the guys nft flower...
View attachment 18830581
not round flowers on his.....

cheers bimble
Yeah sorry my bad I must of posted a video when first recieved it or close to then but not since then , as I said I started doubting it was legit as it was showing reveg larger leaves but had grown out if it now and is looking pretty spot on in veg.
I'm on way to the yard now so will post pics in the next 30.

Like I said nice one anyway for trying to get it back out there and if legit or even very special il pass it to a few icmag.com members for them to pass it out and so on and hopefully everyone will get it back in the stable

bimblebrains_1

Yeah sorry my bad I must of posted a video when first recieved it or close to then but not since then , as I said I started doubting it was legit as it was showing reveg larger leaves but had grown out if it now and is looking pretty spot on in veg.
I'm on way to the yard now so will post pics in the next 30.

Like I said nice one anyway for trying to get it back out there and if legit or even very special il pass it to a few icmag.com members for them to pass it out and so on and hopefully everyone will get it back in the stable
awesome bro,like you say its spot on in veg for all the reference pics on this thread,cant wait to hear your conclusion on her,only time will tell...gunna be like the longest drum roll ever until you post your opinion lol

bimblebrains_1

Cheese clone from @bimblebrains_1

Was throwing reveg leave for a while and I had my doubts but she looks more legit now she fully vegging normal again.

Leaves , zig zag branching look correct , fingers crossed its legit and il pass it around to a few members and hopefully everyone gets it back in the stable

View attachment 18831360 View attachment 18831361 View attachment 18831362 View attachment 18831364 View attachment 18831365 View attachment 18831366
she is looking even more like the old pics from brightside and of the hill in these pics..take it you vegging under hps @ojd ? leaf sets looking very different to my led pics,way more narrow...interesting

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
she is looking even more like the old pics from brightside and of the hill in these pics..take it you vegging under hps @ojd ? leaf sets looking very different to my led pics,way more narrow...interesting
Yes growing under Gavita HPS.

I got high hopes but i will clearly let it be known if I think it is the Brightside cut or not when sampled.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm growing bimbles atm,,,lots of 1 leaf specials,,,ive been torturing it ,,next il start cloning and see if it checks more boxes,,,the smell on the stem rub hasn't come through yet properly but il clone it myself and check the stem rub then ,,,,atm I'm still on the cuts that came originally

BrokenEnglish

I'm growing bimbles atm,,,lots of 1 leaf specials,,,ive been torturing it ,,next il start cloning and see if it checks more boxes,,,the smell on the stem rub hasn't come through yet properly but il clone it myself and check the stem rub then ,,,,atm I'm still on the cuts that came originally
My buddy rooted our wizards cheese in 5 days. Pushes roots out for fun

Latest posts

Latest posts