What's new

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

madalasatori

Veteran
Last time I smelt it was at St. Paul's carnival bristol about ten years ago.

I happened to be walking alongside a pair of coppers and there were some yoots smoking what was clearly the fromage about 30 meters away.

To be fair to the coppers they were sound as fuck and we all just looked at each other and laughed at how much it fucking stunk lol

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I found this & translated it. Direct from a source @ Sensi seeds.

Sensi Seeds Super Skunk feminized cannabis seeds are the result of crossing Afghani T x Skunk 18.5 to enhance the Afghan part of Skunk. The result is a vigorous plant, of great flavor and high quality.

The Skunk 18.5 comes from Skunk # 1, is a line backcrossed with its Afghan parental.

Crossed with Afghani T fixes the Afghan features in Super Skunk, but with Skunk growth patterns.

Spaventa

Veteran
Last time I smelt it was at St. Paul's carnival bristol about ten years ago.

I happened to be walking alongside a pair of coppers and there were some yoots smoking what was clearly the fromage about 30 meters away.

To be fair to the coppers they were sound as fuck and we all just looked at each other and laughed at how much it fucking stunk lol

There you go, we are taking about the same period when we last encountered it and the 30 meter bit... thats her:tiphat:

N

NBE One !

feelin like ive wings growing on my back ....... serial! serious :D
[YOUTUBEIF]w0rLfkvl8BI[/YOUTUBEIF]

-
update.
JusT Saying. Bless -SO bless . am Enthusiastic. Quote under 10 and " my have too talk "(-; . Have to say the truth ,because ive recently seen

Eeven with its demise which happens every second of everyday it will still try to collect as many as possible,it begins with words that is its most ,also it tries to repeat opon you ideas via".Pictures,sounds,feelings " of incorrectness - trys also to create them, it is a pollutant - Varies as iye'v said.
It makes a Mockery " Mock her E " - tried to send me to further the process of an eventual sex change to begin. Not Gonna Happen, feel something y,see. same as she will
- have done for yrs
Auntie m and toto's on (((-; . traa :wave:

Refrain from Producing some stuff is what im saying- But i know whats around and how difficult that can be in " circles ".
We all belong to God ya now. we are gods of God.

Just saying you may see 7 yellow(;
-
CdO. IF The " Brightsides " is whats remembered then the aroma of this Plant will be identified Immediately (and IF the Original was Adored would be ever kept ). Cannot be any different. lots of leaf,yes.The bsc is "drifted" because of that other Termoil making ingredient

a prompt.

O let me see thy footmarks,
And in them plant mine own;
My hope to follow duly
Is in thy strength alone;
O guide me, call me, draw me,
Uphold me to the end;
And then in heaven receive me,
My Saviour and my Friend.

Heard thy Footsteps in the bedroom yrs ago. (-:;

-
This may "Anger/unrest" a few too
Also when sat man should not cross legs as woman does,Jeremy kyle is a fine example of this, it Achieves this more with Skinnier people or as "weight" is lost.
? Siccor Dick ! . He would say feel comfortable, and of course he will. As ive said a mockery is made.
God is Beauty upon us Such awe and tranquility is to be realised .At a time you think all is going to be gone ,an unlocking is what happens. More Humble as Age ... a pre requisite .
I give the best account i can at this time.

(The Offence is because) You know you have caused a "Somewhat" offence... probably immediately -or soon after.(we have more ability than is let shown) But felt Correct/relieving at the time and hence compassion overrides. an often story ,can only ever be that way. ... 4now

You(s)(we) are enpowered to follow whatever you wish. We are here in goodfaith . we are gods of God. or Gods of God ... Sure we'd all "RESPECTFULLY" choose to say - gods of GOD.

* titanic. going tooO AMERICAAAA! (in 5 minutes) :D ....... [YOUTUBEIF]G5HajthkxjI[/YOUTUBEIF]

Eddie hall (from Stoke -on-Trent ) Wins WorldStrongestMan. Title returns after 26/8 yrs

Last edited:

Virgin1

I'll toss the Salad :laughing:

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=42059&pictureid=1813239&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

tossing the salad
It's a prison thing. Lower inmates are forced to lick the assholes of the leading inmates, but they put salad dressing on it to hide the taste. Hence, tossing the salad

Always knew u were a freak Dave , haha

hazyfontazy

Veteran
I'll toss the Salad :laughing:

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=42059&pictureid=1813239&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

tossing the salad
It's a prison thing. Lower inmates are forced to lick the assholes of the leading inmates, but they put salad dressing on it to hide the taste. Hence, tossing the salad

Always knew u were a freak Dave , haha

never ever have a salad off a tosser :laughing:

hazyfontazy

Veteran
In the practical sence. Salad tossing is not a prison sex position. I have no intentions of wearing a binliner skirt & swaying my hips..

I am happy it made you chuckle.. Happy Newyear

don't feel embarrassed to come out the closet Dave ,,many tossers come out at christmas ,we all knew it anyway :) great deal on mayo today too :) :)

mack 10

Veteran
Happy new year Cheesetards!

@matedave, maybe try some bbq sauce to spice things up?

Thought I'd add a pic for Newyears eve!

Attachments

• WP_20171229_19_00_28_Pro_LI.jpg
    WP_20171229_19_00_28_Pro_LI.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 14