What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tyrone's Arboretum and Cannabinoid Oasis

TyroneShoelace

CBD Mango Haze 83F

CBD Mango Haze 83F

Well done there

Thank you!

I'm tentatively going to harvest tomorrow at the end of week 12. I wish I could leave her another week to get the final swell done, but it's already going to be a chore managing the dead leaves that were eaten to get her to this point. The fans have been easy to pull, but the single bladed ones are a bear.

Only a few white pistils remain and they're all at coming out of some undeveloped calyxes at the tips of the biggest buds, the last ones to mature. Those big buds have experienced the most rapid leaf death compared to the rest of the plant, so I feel obligated to just yank em.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

TyroneShoelace

CBD Mango Haze #1 90F and 2 weeks into cure

CBD Mango Haze #1 90F and 2 weeks into cure

Hola, shawkmon! Those heads love to turn cloudy but they resist fading to amber. Not sure if that means they resist cannabinoid degradation well, but I ended up with a lot of cloudy trichs after 90 days of flowering.

The plant was a little unhappy in the last month, but still pulled through with some dank in the end. I was hoping for 100g and ended up with 122. Very pleased with the outcome. I've only vaped a few bowls now and it's better than the last run. Very tasty spicy fruity dankness. More potent, but still gentle and great muscle relaxing properties. Still waiting for the cure to mature, but a few jars are moving faster than others and the smell is really sharp and spicy. As time goes by the fruity side seems to be creeping in. I'm excited to see how they develop.

Here's a hazy nug. She's about 8" long and weighs about 7g. Very light nugs, but not super airy. Definitely not dense, though.

picture.php

I've switched things up again. Coco has proven to be a bit too much for me to handle in my current space. I'm sure with more persistence I could find a balance, but I need to get production back up and running consistently so I don't run out of meds. I'm back to working with DWC.

Anyways, that's all for now.

TyroneShoelace

Blueberry and New Berry

Blueberry and New Berry

New Beginnings. The 2 NBs (middle) are weird and I hope they grow out of this mutation. The 3 BBs (top and bottom) seem normal, though different vigor is apparent across them.

picture.php

TyroneShoelace

Veg plants

Veg plants

Finally feeling like I'm getting my shit together here...

DWC veggies. Got some very different genetics sharing a res and they've been playing nice together thus far.

As soon as I see roots on the clone, the Secret OG in the front will be going into flower. It's got such a powerful smell. Stem rub is that of a Goodyear tire showroom in a pine forest. It's awesome!

picture.php

TyroneShoelace

Secret OG 4F

Secret OG 4F

This came from some AAA quality hemp flower, but I expect there will be higher levels of THC in the finished product based on past hemp bagseed experiences.

Still haven't confirmed sex 100%. I have not seen a single pistil, though it has what appear to be single fat calyxes on many of the lower nodes. Guess we will find out soon enough.

"She" reeeeeeks in a most unpleasantly delicious way. I'm not a huge fan of kushy aromas or flavors, but if the effect is like mom I'll run her again.

picture.php

TyroneShoelace

Secret OG 17F

Secret OG 17F

She's still alive. Doing some aggressive leaf tucking. I might gently remove a couple fans in the middle. Some dense cabbage in there.
picture.php

picture.php

TyroneShoelace

Happy plant and flat canopy! Compliments

:thank you:

I feel much more at home with DWC. Seems like the nutes are a bit hot at the moment, but it's the oldest leaves which are taking the hit. I've been keeping her around 1.2ec and might back off just slightly. PH has been swinging between 5.8 and 5.5. I had to leave them unsupervised for 4 days and returned to a PH of 5.3, so not too shabby. Hope to continue getting closer to finding the right equilibrium.

The less I do the better they grow, so I'm trying to just back off and let them do the work.

TyroneShoelace

SOG 20F

SOG 20F

Little glamour shot. The biggest fans are thick and have tiny wrinkles that remind me of kale.

She seems to not want more than 1.1ec. Using MaxiBloom and UC Roots.

picture.php

TyroneShoelace

Going well! Once i need to try hydro
It's fun and I love how easy it is to monitor everything. Way more practical for me growing indoors with fewer pests and no mess. Eventually i'd like to put all the equipment in the closet and grow trees outdoors, but this seems to work for now.

TyroneShoelace

Secret OG 42F

Secret OG 42F

nice canopy + purpling up! :good:
Hi noknees! Welcome!

I think she was purpling due to being slightly underfed. I bumped her up to 1.3 and she has slowed a little in that department. But wow is she ever maturing quickly!?!?! It's been only 7 weeks.

I might need to get the scope out soon.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited: