What's new

Tyga' 2K Vert bare bulb..

Tyga

Veteran
There going good man... Just hitting week 5 of flower. I'll report back with some shots tommorow! They be stinking up the room... Think its time for a new filter.

Tyga

Veteran
Getting the super mint & Kush smells?

Yeah man describes it perfectly! They all have a pretty unique smell but all has that kush smell to it.dont think any of them turned out to be the haze #11 pheno.... #9 and #10 showing for sure I think. #9,#10 looked the best to me anyways ;) Sorry bout slackin on the pics, ive been swamped with work lately. Tommorow for sure though! Cant wait for this girls to plump up....

Tyga

Veteran
Whats up guys! Shit ton of work done today... or at least is seemed like it. Got all the mother plants (Pre98bkxNL5/haze) pheno (9,10), And ECSD into there 5 gallon smart pots. Also transplanted 3 of CSG's Strawberrys&Creme into 5gal pots and a couple Pre98BkxNl5/Haze to get ready to flower once they 5x5 tent free's up.'
Also got a new round of ECSD fired up in the 4x4 tent.... 6 plants in 3gal pots. About 14 days in but no shots of them as of yet..... :biggrin:
Anybody know what Kind of bug this is?
2f0aooo.jpg

Pre98BKxNl5/Haze Pheno#10
prnk8.jpg

CSG's Strawberrys&Creme
xm0aw8.jpg

Veg tent
35ml8ig.jpg

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Wow man, super impressed. Both those nug shots look on point. The MBS is beautiful and the hammer head has nice swollen calyxes.

Tyga

Veteran
Wow man, super impressed. Both those nug shots look on point. The MBS is beautiful and the hammer head has nice swollen calyxes.

Thanks man NEG raves about this MBS so I can't wait to try it out! Doesn't show shit for purple till around week 6 and by the time your done flushing the bitch is BLACK! Can't wait to make some sort of extract out of her trim... It's all sugar coated for sure even most of the fans are triched out.
The hammerhead is a little leafy thats my only dislike on her and lots of the lower buds didn't fill out to my expectations but thats alright. Cant win em' all! These girls went threw some off gassing during the first few weeks of flower so I'm just happy they pulled threw :biggrin:

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
The MBS is a perfect head and body high. In extracts shes been know to have some purple tints in it because her trich head turn purple. Shes really one of a kind i have 2 dif phenos of her "The Purple Pheno" Sweet candy taste and smell and smooth smoke and the high is a bit more intense in body and mind. Also the "Passion Pheno" which has some purp that comes through but is more of a resin producer and the shit smells like Mango/Citrus/Passion Fruit smell and the high is almost the same but i think provides a better thought process for meditation and creativity. The "Passion Pheno" is what i perfer for going out for a skate session or a good quality wake n bake and both have no burnt out feeling on the comedown.

The hammerhead is a good resin producer also and smells like straight SKUNKY FUNKY PISSY GOODNESS! i love when i open a bag and its like "wtf is this a skunks asshole" hahaha. Surprisingly she is very smooth and i wanna say the smoke is creamy on taste but trust and believe your cloths and breath will retain that smell ;) She is a for sure double or triple bag type of herb. when shes being lit up she will turn some heads.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
BTW Im starting up some MindBodySoul x (ChemOGxMendoMontage) beans i harvested from what was left of the OD so there will be some goodies in a few months.

D

DaveTheNewbie

The MBS is a perfect head and body high. In extracts shes been know to have some purple tints in it because her trich head turn purple. Shes really one of a kind i have 2 dif phenos of her "The Purple Pheno" Sweet candy taste and smell and smooth smoke and the high is a bit more intense in body and mind. Also the "Passion Pheno" which has some purp that comes through but is more of a resin producer and the shit smells like Mango/Citrus/Passion Fruit smell and the high is almost the same but i think provides a better thought process for meditation and creativity. The "Passion Pheno" is what i perfer for going out for a skate session or a good quality wake n bake and both have no burnt out feeling on the comedown.

damn you make that sound good, are you sure you dont work for the company :)

Tyga

Veteran
Heres a Little update... unfortunately had to chop down a pre98bkxNl5/Haze because she was throwing a bunch of banners... sucks. Either way the other 3 plants flowers are coming out great! Heres a few shots.... This is going to be upgrades to 4K vert once I chop down the next crop of ECSD and will be using the whole room. Should be kick-ass for sure!
6ntj0z.jpg

2nknwr6.jpg

20tma2e.jpg

241s16t.jpg

23k89li.jpg

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Hell ya 4k vert! How big is the room your gunna be using? Does that mean ur ditching the tents finally? What are u doing about cooling the 4 bare bulbs? I'm getting my mini-split relatively soon (by march/April) and I'm toying with the idea of doing vert bare bulb and overhead ducted with 20gal trees.