What's new

two plant killer queen scrog

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good bro, nice to see ya posting up again edgey .
i think i remember your killer queen and psycho~
U Kill that shit bro!

E

Easy e

@SPG I didn't keep the psycho diesel mate but will be giving the stardawg a try ;)

@Dankycheds the idea was the scrog screen takes half of my 1.2m tent so I wanted to do 2 of them 4 weeks apart so I'm cropping 2 plants every 4-5 weeks depending on the strain . That screen is full now so I'm gonna have to raise the screen and start again as I've got no room in the tent till I cut 2 psychosis the end of this month .

@WW and Critter thanks for dropping in :)

Edgey

E

Easy e

I've moved the kq into the flower tent today as they've well outgrown the screen , all I've got to do now is fit the other 4 plants into half the tent 😄

3 of the psychosis will be on 60 days Friday so I'll cut one then another later in the week . The last one will be left another week after that , the 4th is 4 weeks behind so will be a while till that's cut ...

I'll get a few more pics up later but here's where I'm at so far

Edgey

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 16
E

Easy e

For some reason it's only uploading 1 pic at a time

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 15
S

SPG*

iPhone or iPad dude? My iPad pics come out (save) wonky "usually" ? On about the third/fourth attempt,they are ok if you Counter the wonkiness through edit and then save beforehand

:D

Last edited:
E

Easy e

Sorry lads I didn't even realise they went up sidewards . I'll get a few more shots later and use the laptop to put them up instead

Edgey

E

Easy e

i'm just about to cut the 3rd psychosis which will leav just the KQ and one other psychosis in the tent .

as you can see the stretch really did kick in leaving me with alot of height above the screen so i'll still have to tie them up when they start budding properly apart fom that i've no complaints and everythings going smoothly which is a nice change :biggrin:

i've upped the ec to 1.5 this week and will start adding the boost next week

edgey

having trouble with pics so i'll add them in a few minutes

E

Easy e

does anyone know why my pics are going up sidewards ?

i've took them and saved them to the laptop , there showing up right on the laptop but when i upload them it keeps rotating them ?

theherbalizor

Veteran
Mate, try rotating your pics 180 degrees on your laptop. Then rotate them back.

Similar thing happens to me if I upload straight from my ipad. They show upside down once uploaded. Rotate save and rotate back again. Then upload and all is good.