What's new

two plant killer queen scrog

E

Easy e

Hi everyone

its nice to be back online, i hope some of the old faces are still here as I've not been about for a while so thought i'd get a thread up :)

i've still got the old faithfuls going with 4 x psychosis in my tent and 2 x killer queen i've just set up in a homemade scrog set up i've attatched to a wilma.

i'm currently running a 600w in the tent and 2 x 250w over the killer queen , still some work to do to the walls but i've not decided whether to get another tent or just stick some white pvc sheeting up on the walls yet.

anyway here's where i'm a so far hope you like :)

edgey

Attachments

• IMG_5509.jpg
    IMG_5509.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_5513.jpg
    IMG_5513.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_5515.jpg
    IMG_5515.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_5516.jpg
    IMG_5516.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 11
S

SPG*

Ah. Here too,just been looking at them photos,cool m8! Dig that d.i.y wooden Scrog Structure..
:D

E

Easy e

thanks SPG*

ive fastened it to the wilma so i can move the full tank into the flowering tent , ive built one for the other wilma too so hopefully i'll ba able to get a decent cycle going .might do 2 single plant ones too so i can chop and change a bit :)

edgey

SativaBreather

Veteran
Hi everyone

its nice to be back online, i hope some of the old faces are still here as I've not been about for a while so thought i'd get a thread up :)

i've still got the old faithfuls going with 4 x psychosis in my tent and 2 x killer queen i've just set up in a homemade scrog set up i've attatched to a wilma.

i'm currently running a 600w in the tent and 2 x 250w over the killer queen , still some work to do to the walls but i've not decided whether to get another tent or just stick some white pvc sheeting up on the walls yet.

edgey

looking good, how long the KQ in flower mate? i doing some bluehammer/killer queen ******s freebies now and they look like at least 11-12 weeks at min

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
What's up edgey, looking good mate!

I just noticed the upside down desk fan in the corner of the tent! How have you secured it to the tent like that? Mine takes up crucial space on the floor so I might have to copy what you've done! :tiphat:

Peace

S

SPG*

Hi everyone

edgey

Like the screen height adjustment thingy. Ya could sell them bud! :biggrin:

^ (looks to rotate too) I was having a good look at that :D. TY ! Glues fail me lots!?lol. Use Clamps mate ?

Last edited:

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
You just can't keep a good grower down. Nice to see you again Edgey mate I will stay tuned.

Speedemon aka Dank Demon.

Peace

Looking good there Easy. Nice to see you with a thread back up.

I'm Loving the scrog there going to end up huge, are you keeping the under 250's or moving them up to 600's?

I miss the killer, one of the best!!!

E

Easy e

looking good, how long the KQ in flower mate? i doing some bluehammer/killer queen ******s freebies now and they look like at least 11-12 weeks at min

mine is the lonestar cut mate i usually take her 65 days but i've cut her anyhing from 8-11 weeks before now

What's up edgey, looking good mate!

I just noticed the upside down desk fan in the corner of the tent! How have you secured it to the tent like that? Mine takes up crucial space on the floor so I might have to copy what you've done! :tiphat:

Peace

i just drilled 2 holes in it and tied it to the roof mate , easy enough to adjust it for height purposes ;)

You just can't keep a good grower down. Nice to see you again Edgey mate I will stay tuned.

Speedemon aka Dank Demon.

nice to see your still about mate i'll keep the updates regular this time round ,it's good to be back :)

Peace

I'm Loving the scrog there going to end up huge, are you keeping the under 250's or moving them up to 600's?

next time you call up there'll be a cut waiting for you mate

E

Easy e

i'll be moving them into the tent with the 600 then starting 2 psychosis off ( rooting now ) in the other wilma with identical screen..
i'm hoping to add 2 single plant scrogs with the same basic set up , one will be stardawg ( illuminati cut ) the other i might pop a psychocindy :)

edgey

S

SPG*

OR psycho D Bruv.. Terrific stuff! Very Stretchy(mine!?),good yield,top smoke. :D

Pity the Psycohaze has gone!:(. That was probably even more"dank".
Fkin chopped it,a few seconds later REALISED I had n went green mate.Clones didn't live either :-/

E

Easy e

OR psycho D Bruv.. Terrific stuff! Very Stretchy(mine!?),good yield,top smoke. :D

Pity the Psycohaze has gone!:(. That was probably even more"dank".
Fkin chopped it,a few seconds later REALISED I had n went green mate.Clones didn't live either :-/

i'm all psycho'd out mate so looking forward to some new genetics for a change . i'll never let the psychosis go but it would be nice to put it on the back burner for a while .

i only just managd to keep the KQ after i left someone to look after my clones when i went on holiday , got back and he'd killed them ! needless to say i wasn't a happy bunny but after managing to reveg one from a previous crop these are the first two i've run for a while

edgey

bloody hell m8 long time no see sent u pms etc been wondering were you been the past year m8 will have to catch up plants are looking good m8

E

Easy e

bloody hell m8 long time no see sent u pms etc been wondering were you been the past year m8 will have to catch up plants are looking good m8

ello mate :)

i've not been on any of the sites for a while , been too busy with work but i've got a bit of spare time on my hands now so time to get back into it .

good to see you about

edgey

next time you call up there'll be a cut waiting for you mate
I can't wait mate. I can't believe I binned it off instead of the Psycho all that time ago.

I've popped the three Tangie's now. First one's three weeks in now stretched like crazy and desperate for Potassium. Perfect candidate for a scrog. I'll save you a cut of the best pheno and when I stop being a lazy bastard I'll set up a thread.

E

Easy e

I think I may of misjudged how quickly the screen would fill up 😄

Looks like I may have to put up an extra light for my cuttings or start again with the screen raised a bit more . Not a bad problem to have really :)

Here's the 2 KQ today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 12
S

SPG*

^cool,Love to see the Stardog Scrogged mate and Especially the Psyco diesel

Latest posts

Latest posts