What's new

turning an oz of good bud into hash bad idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yummy the last thing u should be doing is smoking hash, its just gonna make you more paranoid. isnt your big day coming up, been brushing up on your game face LOL. instead of hash you should grab a can of JOOZE to get your pimp game on.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i have about an ounce of various shakes im gonna do a butane extraction with soon though. maybe i will just sell it though i personally dont like smoking hash shit gets me couch lock which im not a big fan off. when you gotta be with a girl hash does not help LOL. its gonna make you sweat bricks yummy if you are hashed out trying to hook up with a girlie.

Yummybud

Veteran
lol yeah I'm seeing that girl for the last time this thurday, last class. going to go with my plan but will probably fail no matter if i'm stoned or drunk or sober.

no i'm just working hard on my last semester of school then i'm fkn going to smoke weed all day on christmas break. can't wait.

Yummybud

Veteran
and yeah being stoned in general makes me paranoid in public.

i've only tried oil made from iso before and I noticed the high is much stronger and its more of a sitting around kind of high not a doing stuff kind of high. like it makes me feel like a million pounds and glued to the couch.

Yummybud

Veteran
well I want to be realistic.... don't want to get my hopes up when it fails.

I just smoked a bowl and i'm ready to pass out.

Yummybud

Veteran
and as for my oz of weed i'm pretty sure i want to turn it all into hash..... maybe follow the iso method.....

I can't smoke joints all the time and smoking a little hash in a pipe gets me stoned fast with less smoking.

U

uncle_shorty

dude I wouldnt be going into something Id never done before with anything but extra, doesnt sound like you have anything extra, why dont you ask this girl if she wants to spend a few days with you blowing smoke-rings?

G

good drown

anyone what is hella for iso really doesn't know hash. save iso for your stems. go bho or bubble for quality full melt hash.
im not sure how anyone can dispute that, you dont get full melt from iso...

Yummy get yourself one of those trich catching grinders and run the ounce through it.

Hey presto you have an ounce of ground up weed and a gram or 2 of trichs to press into hash.

I'd do this ^^^^^, then you have hash and bud left over, bags are too expensive for a single run and off and oz you'll maybe get 2-3 grams for a fair bit of work and mess, butane and iso don't rock my world, I freak out about possible chemical residue and they mean no bud to smoke after. It's good to see you finally create a thread about weed (even though your picture thread rocks!!) :smokeit:

Yummybud

Veteran
dude I wouldnt be going into something Id never done before with anything but extra, doesnt sound like you have anything extra, why dont you ask this girl if she wants to spend a few days with you blowing smoke-rings?

she don't smoke weed.

yeah I'm worried about fking up my oz by making shitty hash or getting like 2 grams out of my oz lol.

that iso method seems to be very good for shitty weed or trimmings, but seems risky for good quality weed you can just smoke.

maybe I can take a quarter of my oz grind it up and do the iso method.

the iso method sounds strange though you only soak the weed for like 10-20 seconds then strain it and let the alcohol evaporate then scrape the product...... doesn't sound like you'd get much product by letting say 7 grams of bud soak for 20 seconds.

Yummybud

Veteran
man now i'm getting scared of ruining my oz maybe i'll just go buy a nice glass pipe and smoke it in bowls vs joints.

I'd like some hash though...... too bad no one I know sells hash.

Yummybud

Veteran
why would you even pursue a girl that doesn't toke up?

because she's hot and I like her lol. I don't base my liking of girls or people based on whether they smoke weed or not.

it'd be a plus if they did though.

Yummybud

Veteran
are you guys serious? you only like girls that smoke weed?

I don't even know any girls that toke.....

G

good drown

yea man, just get a bong or bubbler. iso aint worth wasting an ounce. if you had bubble bags that'd be one thing, but considering you have decent stuff, and iso is meant for stems and garbage. save your shit.
its better off anyway, the hash from the bubble would make you so retarded, that your drive to and from the jail would seem like coffee talk. Anytime i got extremely high around girls(and i was already nervous around them sober) i was not able to talk at all, the high combined with the nervousness, and produced a mute me. you need to find that perfect medium. I overdo things with all drugs, and have to get as fucked up as possible, resulting in many close ODs.

edit: all these people that say only go after girls that smoke, have had girls. considering your situation, go for any girl that likes you, as long as she doesn't change you into a god freak. basically, i doesn't seem like weed is a big enough factor in your life that it should matter. you never post about weed, and seem to not really buy it. me on the other hand cannot go a more than a week without it before i become anti social and home locked. in my situation now, i could never see a non smoker, but i am fucking fucked in the head, i need mj, and wont gibe it up for NOBODY

northernlightss

anyone what is hella for iso really doesn't know hash. save iso for your stems. go bho or bubble for quality full melt hash.
im not sure how anyone can dispute that, you dont get full melt from iso...
BS. My iso is FMCD, even my second washes. It looks like amber jolly rancher candies. Maybe you never had the iso and bud/trim cold enough? This step helps alot to keep it from turning any shade of green. I recommend iso because its alot easier to source quality iso, 91% works great, the other 9% is distilled water, and you can get it at any store with a first aid section. Liters cost me 2.50. That will yield me at least two gs of rock hard FMCD amber iso hash oil. Below is a little pro con list to help yummybud, its a quick one, so if anybody wants to add fell free. Ill admit bho is awesome, just maybe not for the beginner hash maker, but my current situation doesnt allow me to make bho, so all my trim and a good bit of my harvest is going to iso. No offense but my iso is very akin to bho. Peace, good topic, I'm always tempted to turn my entire crop into hash of various types,

Pros of Iso-
*easy, cheap to source pure iso
8very easy to process
*not as combustible as butane
*good return
*you need a mason jar, mesh strainer, and coffee filters, I bet you already have that?

Cons of iso-
*easy to wash in too much chlorophyll, some people just cant seem to get it, maybe its the starting material?
* takes about an hour to evap on double boiler, with lots of ventilation, preferably outside if possible

Pros of bho
*quick to purge
*easy to attain quality product
*good return

Cons of bho-
* hard to source triple refined butane that isnt going to leave residue behind
*expensive, more money for solvent per gram of bud/trim
*need a stainless tube, depending on your area might be hard to find easily, Thanksgiving helps tho
*definitely needs to be done outside, I know some people do it inside, but as quickly as butane purges off it can fill a space very quickly an be an explosion hazard, note cali cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts