What's new

turning an oz of good bud into hash bad idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yummybud

Veteran
I just picked up an oz of pretty good weed but i'm thinking of turning it into hash. Two questions would it be a waste of money to turn this oz into hash? I paid 220 for the oz, how much hash would I get out of it?

Second question what is the best method to make hash out of it?

reason I want to make hash is that I like the more potent high, plus I can smoke less to get stoned. I can't always smoke a few bowls or a joint. but a bowl of hash will get me ripped.

I just don't want to fk it up and ruin the weed and make shitty hash or waste it..

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Just wanted to say this is a new side of you that I didn't know about, Yummy. Lol

Try it. If you don't try it, you wouldn't know the answer. Paying $220/oz is not too bad.

Yummybud

Veteran
well yeah I usually have no reason to talk about my weed lol. I've just been thinking of making some hash out of my bag this time.

I just don't want to botch it. Yeah 220 is not bad but I live in BC I've had oz cheaper thann that even with pretty good bud.

i'm a poor student though so I don't have big pockets 220 is still a lot of money, I don't want to screw up my bag and then I'll have to cry.

just smoke it man.

you might be disappointed with the amount of hash you get, you might not. if you really dont want to fuck it up then just smoke it.

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
On second thought, since you said you're a broke student and I know how you feel, you might just want to smoke it. I tried making hash before...didn't work out too well, lol. Needed more bud, probably, too.

Roll up a big one for us!!

C

Cookie monster

Yummy get yourself one of those trich catching grinders and run the ounce through it.

Hey presto you have an ounce of ground up weed and a gram or 2 of trichs to press into hash.

G

good drown

google sprungbags. best way to do it.
you'll get like 5 grams of hash maybe. the more frosty the buds the better!

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
roll it up and wait till you get some trim enjoy yummy bud glad to see you still loving the herb like the ladies ;p

Yummybud

Veteran
ah fk i'm trying to resist smoking it yet as I have a paper due this friday and next firday adn final exams coming up. It smells so good though and really sticky.

yeah maybe I'll try making half of it into hash? i'v never made hash before so I don't knwo how much weed you need to make a decent batch of hatch.

I don't want to make oil but hash so I can smoke it in a pipe.

tomorrow is techinically my last class... but have finals and stuff. I'm going to smoke a fat joint before class tom lol, and then try to talk to that girl in my class. I haven't gone to class stoned in a long time.

Yummybud

Veteran
bags for making hash? no I don't

I thought you make hash with butane.....or somethign I read something about a butane method. or is that oil?

don't want oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.