What's new

TSA strip searches young child

Huggie bear

A co-worker of mine brought up an interesting point today.
They now go down your pants and inside your underwear (Just ask Jesse Ventura) and people are ok with this because of the underwear bomber correct.
So how long before they start packing semtex up their ass and get busted will we be OK with cavity searches?
Personally I will be taking the train and enjoying the views on my vacations from here on. out. maybe if enough do we can finally get some high-speed train service here in the states that would be cool.

I

InvisibleEmpire

well you gotta already know that if high speed trains come to the states in large quantities, some major corporation will get the contract who have ties to powerful people in government and then the rest is history...YOU CANNOT BOARD THIS TRAIN UNTIL WE HAVE SEX WITH YOUR WIFE. THE TSA'S PENISES ARE EQUIPPED WITH EXPLOSIVE DETECTORS ON THE TIP, SO LET US HAVE SEX WITH HER OR WE WILL HAVE YOU ARRESTED.

Acotaco

We need to make a sealed room that sets off ever kind of explosive and u one by one pass through it and detonate and if you don't have a bomb on you you won't blow up. Obviously it has to be. Blast proof room with some sort of sprinkler system to wash away the terrorist body parts

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Take a look at this young mother being harrassed and detained because she was carrying breast milk for her baby while she was on her way home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh1h5Mvc3MM

I want to add, as someone who advocates exclusive breast feeding (it's my fucking right)....that is a BABY'S food! That woman had to pump while she was away from her baby and that milk is NEEDED to replenish what the child ate while she was gone. This is a process that needs to be allowed for a mother who is travelling. I love how they put the baby's food through the scanner too.....fucking sick. If you pro-TSA members think this is fine, you're REALLY sick too. Oh yeah, she's pregnant too....is this how we treat our Mothers??? There's a line people...where this kind of shit is just wrong. You can argue your opinions for the sake of arguing and being "right"....but this kind of violation of rights, is SO wrong.

sac beh

If what the video says happened actually happened then its pretty terrible. But it seems a bit sketchy. Its not a cell phone video, so how did the person get this what looks to be TSA security video? And how does the person know what happened? Has this woman filed a complaint? Was it the woman herself who posted the video and explained the story? If not, something's missing here.

The video aside, of course breast milk should be treated as a medical liquid and allowed to be protected by the mother.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
It's obviously real video. How it got to Youtube, like other videos of this nature...someone got their hands on it and shared it. Sickening none the less:(

We need to make a sealed room that sets off ever kind of explosive and u one by one pass through it and detonate and if you don't have a bomb on you you won't blow up. Obviously it has to be. Blast proof room with some sort of sprinkler system to wash away the terrorist body parts

Sounds like the best idea I've heard in a long time.

Khaleel

Veteran
:D

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hdXhdiDFAj0?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hdXhdiDFAj0?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

C

Capt.Cannabis

this straight up disgusts me. laws like this are going to be abused. does the airport security really think they need to strip search this kid? i mean i dont think a young boy is a threat but i might be wrong.

Green lung

Veteran
this straight up disgusts me. laws like this are going to be abused. does the airport security really think they need to strip search this kid? i mean i dont think a young boy is a threat but i might be wrong.

nobody was strip searched, What video were you watching?

McDank8O5

wish that video with the young child wasn't removed. But that one with the young mother who didn't want her breast milk passing through the XRay machine, and missing her flight + getting harrassed for it? Not just by TSA but by an actually UNIFORMED chump IN BLUE.

it's just sick

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
I dare anyone walking through security with the below on his T-shirt.

I'll provide the shirt and have a camera ready. ;)

someone posted this before but its great

for%20him_0.jpg