What's new

TSA strip searches young child

Green lung

Veteran
And FYI this wouldn't stop me from getting on a flight. It is more degrading for the workers in my view to be feeling my penis than the other way around. But when little children are being subjected to this, something has to give.

Go through the scanner, knowone wants to feel your cock dude.

I'm starting to think you guys like these fellas rubbin on your balls and what not.:dancer:

O

OZZ

How exactly could Israel profile based on race. What they do and are effective at is profiling on... BEHAVIOR. And YES, it works.

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How exactly could Israel profile based on race. What they do and are effective at is profiling on... BEHAVIOR. And YES, it works.

He doesn't want the facts to get in the way of a good rant.

jd4083

Veteran
That's a strip search? :laughing: some of you guys are fucking idiots, no offense...I mean really, you make all pot smokers look like morons with shit like this

STRAINZ

I'm disagreeing. You can see my thoughts on that in this thread, since its a bit out of context here:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=195300

Ok, I can see why ur jaded over this subject!! I actually agree with almost all of ur points...they are well constructed. Although, I can't agree fully with ur thoughts on Israel. I do, however, acknowledge how one could come to those conclusions. Back on topic... When I say PROFILE, I should have been more specific. I don't mean racial profiling per se. It would be more of a profile based on peoples traveling behaviors.

For example: A 65 year old business man that travels weekly for business & has done so for the past 30 years. He has no record or flags on his account, etc, etc.... Prob not a threat to blow up a plane!

Example 2: A 20 year old from another country that has never been to this country and has a 1 way ticket....Maybe worth looking into!

I know these r extreme examples, but I am just making my point about Profiling. Part of the security checks in Israel also include a basic interview before u board the plane. They make casual conversation with u & r trained to pick up on certain things. This is certainly not fool proof, but does seem somewhat common sense to me! Anyway, thank u Sac Beh for the conversation. :thank you:

Green lung

Veteran
That's a strip search? :laughing: some of you guys are fucking idiots, no offense...I mean really, you make all pot smokers look like morons with shit like this

I honestly didn't know there were people like this before I came onto pot forums. lol

J

juicepuddle

Don't want to get patted down go through the scanner.....there problem solved.

Man your an awesome problem solver, ok here fix this one for me please

I do not want to be patted down, I do not want to be scanned AKA naked pics.

Ok cool, when you fix that post it up :thank you:

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Doubtful that mr average white guy who is well reasonably well dressed and quite calm looking given the situation has raised a terrorist child..

I feel sorry for you guys having to put up with that shit :comfort:

Sorry CM I have to disagree, these animals at the ports & airports will strip you down and assault you for sweet FA. Bit of a security tip, NEVER bring your phone or laptop with you when travelling, they can and will confiscate them under the so called 'prevention of Terrorism Act'

If your detained/searched under the terrorism act make sure and get a receipt and log it all with your solicitor when you get home. They usually use section 44 of the Terrorism Act 2000 to search you, but the European courts declared that searching people under section 44 is illegal. Before section 44, police could only stop and search individuals if they had 'reasonable grounds' for suspicion and certain criteria were met. That is no longer necessary. Now they can use other sections to search and degrade you, so just be warned.

Green lung

Veteran
Man your an awesome problem solver, ok here fix this one for me please

I do not want to be patted down, I do not want to be scanned AKA naked pics.

Ok cool, when you fix that post it up :thank you:

Thats fine, you won't be able to pass through security, don't fly I don't care. Drive a fucking car thats your right.

J

juicepuddle

Thats fine, you won't be able to pass through security, don't fly I don't care. Drive a fucking car thats your right.

Oh I get it, your not an awesome problem solver, you simply "solved" his problem to be a jerk or didnt know the wiser, you probably assumed he would opt out of the scan in the first place and thats why you said what you did.

If I'm wrong correct me and ill delete my posts, just dont like peeps who troll a little more then honestly converse with others, sorry :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts