What's new

Trying 'Aurora Indica' my 3rd grow (pics)

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:wave: Hia S2D, its me a bit shaky while taking pics :headbange I gotta hold still lol. Its just a small 4x Digtal-camera, anyway i never was great in taking photos but for now it'll do... much better than the last one :pointlaug :muahaha:
Tnks for checking out bro! :rasta:

:wave: hia Phrantic, tnkx for stopping by my freind... enjoy! :rasta: especially for veg the MH is better but i'm thinking of buying an HPS too, it depends on my current situation lol.

:wave: Hia Herbglaze, tnks alot buddy. have fun! :rasta:

Last edited:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
They are looking healthy but yeah you need steadier hands brother. You have a tripod around, I have a tiny one that fits small digis like I have cost like 10 bucks Canadian, so that would be like 1 euro or something like that

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
HEY there bro :wave: , yeah i'm thinking the same thing of a tripod coz i tried a few pics just now & they'r coming out the same way, I get maybe 2 good out of 8 pics :spank: .tnkx for the tip! :rasta:

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:rasta: trying to steady my hands...
22409PHTO0001-med.JPG

22409PHTO0002-med.JPG

22409PHTO0003-med.JPG

22409PHTO0004-med.JPG

22409PHTO0005-med.JPG

22409PHTO0006-med.JPG

22409PHTO0007-med.JPG

mmmmh.. :rolleyes: i think i need that tripod hehehehehe...

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
Hi all, :wave: AIs on day 31.

22409Aurora_Indica-med.JPG

Prepering for next year lol, today i recieved my packs of AFGHAN & SUPERSKUNK with some extras too.
22409afghan_superskunk-med.JPG

Not bad 40 beans from 2 packs...

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
224096_a_half_Oz-med.JPG
224092009-med.JPG
22409ee-med.JPG
22409eeee-med.JPG
22409fgeg-med.JPG
22409gggg-med.JPG
22409jkl_-med.JPG

day 32, 22 days 24hours light under 5 x 23w flouros & 10 days 18/6... they'r getting bigger evryday :headbange .Today i gave them their 3rd bio-grow feed 4ml per letre & gave them 300ml of it each evry 3-4 days. They seem they like it :canabis:
And 6 & 1/2 Oz of hash :joint:

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
Since my camera doesn't support a tripod i'm doing my best to get still pics or put it something still to take pics :pointlaug
22409l4-med.JPG
22409l3-med.JPG
22409l2-med.JPG
22409l1-med.JPG

Dr Dog

Veteran
Those are looking nice, very green and healthy, where you get those big stashes of Hashes all the time
I have an area I like to take pictures at, I tend to prop the camera on boxes and the such if I am too lazy to hook up the tripod.
You have got me wanting some hash now

G

Hey Stoned Grunt, They're coming along very nicely. Looks like a real good soil mix, nice and rich. :rasta:

twistedtree

Holy shit, dude! Those really took off since I've been here. I bet you can't wait to start flowering. For the fuzzy pics, I'm lazy, I don't have a tripod (yet), so I just sit down and prop my elbows on my legs. Much more steady.

Hey, is that hash made from your chronic's trimmings?

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:wave: Hi Dr dog, yup.. they look very happy now me too, that biobizz is impressive near the nutes i used b4 :rasta: . Unfortunatly my camera doesn't support a tripod but i'm using a stool to take them more still.. better than nothing.
The hash? father christmas braught it to me :muahaha: lol, jk. I buy it so that till next harvest i will have something to smoke, too bad my last harvest allready finished 2 days ago :wallbash: but i'm not sorry cos these last 2 weeks i was in the space hehehe.
Tnkx for stopping by!

:wave: hia uh_what, thats a soilless mix 99% organic matter. I added perlite, bone meal, fish blood & bone,iron & some building sand. Its my first mix :rasta: so far great results i'm seeing from it & the biobizz-nutes :headbange .I checked your thread & its great going too, loved to see those flowering buds.Tnkx!

:wave: hello my freind tt, yes they'r rockin on again, everyday they get bigger & bigger.... U'r right i can't wait to see those pistils coming out like crazy :canabis: .
at first me too use to take pics like u said, elbows on legs but now i'm using a stool & i'm finding it much better & the hash no! its not from the chronics.. wow i wish i got out all that trim to make 6 & 1/2 Oz hash hehehehehe. its called 2009 its damn good too..
Tnkx for ur comment freind! i'll check out yours soon :rasta:

:wave: hey Core, my good freind. Tnkx for evrything bro... with ur help too i managed to get them like this :canabis: . i'll be checking your wonderful chunky trees soon. Take care bro! goodluck! :rasta:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya StonedGrunt :wave:
Man your AIs are looking happy now! Nice tight nodes on those plants :yes: Strong recovery buddy!:canabis: Gonna be fun watchin these grow out!

Thx on the tip about Father Xmas - gonna have to talk to him - last time he was nice enough to bring me lump of coal - but I want a small brick of trichs - WAAAHHHHH :pointlaug

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
Mr GreenJeans said:
Hiya StonedGrunt :wave:
Man your AIs are looking happy now! Nice tight nodes on those plants :yes: Strong recovery buddy!:canabis: Gonna be fun watchin these grow out!

Thx on the tip about Father Xmas - gonna have to talk to him - last time he was nice enough to bring me lump of coal - but I want a small brick of trichs - WAAAHHHHH :pointlaug

:headbange yes i'm quite happy with them seeing those tight nodes :rasta: can't wait to start flowering :canabis: . Tnkx for checkin out bro!
oh Father Xmas, :muahaha: don't worry i'll give him a call & send him at your doorstep with a sack full of hash bricks & some 4ft buds with resin drippin off :biglaugh: .. oh i almost forgot, and a variety of vape cannons too hehehehhe... :bongsmi: :rasta: :joint:

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:wave: Hi all, here r a few pics of how things r goin... 35 days today & the tallest is 9 inches tall, 10 days more i'll flip them 12/12 :rasta: .
22409cvb-med.JPG

22409ds-med.JPG

22409gnm-med.JPG

I took more pics they came a little blury :spank: ,i'll try take some better ones tomorrow.

Dr Dog

Veteran
ahh those pics look ok, now is the time to practice for when the buds come out to play

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:wave: hia Black Ra1n, Nice to have you around here bro.. yup, when they'll be 45 days i'll switch them to flowering :canabis: ... can't wait!
Tnks B/R, hope u like my little garden :rasta: .

:wave: hia Dr Dog, :muahaha: i never was a great photographer but i'm doin my best to get them better. Yes! practicing now for those bud-shots soon, i wanna post as many bud-shots as i can :headbange .
Tnkx for checkin out bro! :headbange

time to roll :joint: hehehe...

G

StonedGrunt55 said:
:wave: hia Black Ra1n, Nice to have you around here bro.. yup, when they'll be 45 days i'll switch them to flowering :canabis: ... can't wait!
Tnks B/R, hope u like my little garden :rasta: .

:wave: hia Dr Dog, :muahaha: i never was a great photographer but i'm doin my best to get them better. Yes! practicing now for those bud-shots soon, i wanna post as many bud-shots as i can :headbange .
Tnkx for checkin out bro! :headbange

time to roll :joint: hehehe...
Hey there Stoned Grunt, looking good man. One real good photographer I know of on here is Mister Postman. He takes some real nice pics with pretty simple equipment. He does things like put in backrounds, back lighting. It all makes for real cool bud shots. AI looking good man !