What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trying 'Aurora Indica' my 3rd grow (pics)

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
AIs r doing great! its day 10 under 24 hours of 5 X 23w flouros till transplant... for now just 1 pic cos i updated the others but i'll add more soon.
22409Sep01119.JPG

some of the others...
22409Sep01118.JPG

22409Sep01114.JPG

22409Sep01105.JPG

22409Sep01107.JPG

22409Sep01109.JPG

:canabis: Can't wait to see them dried & cured...

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:badday: Damn, some of my seedling r turning into a pale color & from what i know, 1. because i was too concerned of overwatering them so i Underwatered them (the soil was completly dry) & 2. the veg-cab had a temp of 85-87f :yoinks: OMG. So now i immediatly watered them & made a fan above them. Now veg-cab temp is 75f... seems i'm starting with f*ck-ups from the beginning :spank: .

G

Hey SG55, looks like you're doing pretty good working out the kinks with the soil. Third times a charm...or something like that! :yes:

G

Hey StonedGrunt!!

Here is what my Aurora Indica's looked like at Day 59 of flower...about a week before I cut them. You'll like them. The smell of my buds now after 60+ days of curing is reallllllllllly f'ing incredible. Keep them babies happy. For what it's worth, mine didn't need a lot of nutes.

rolll on :sasmokin:
Obli

AI is front left and back right. the other two were Ice.

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:headbange OK they'r back to normal again... they'r 13 days old & i'm planing transplant in a week time.

Hi S2D :wave: , yes i just baught 2 x 70lt 'Van Egmond Potgrond' organic substrate (made in Holland) with 50% black peat, 50% white peat.... then i add some perlite, Bone meal,fish, blood meal & some building sand. :rasta:

Hi Oblidio :wave: , yes i remember your thread... very nice looking :headbange I hope mine will get as nice as those. :muahaha:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
black peat, white peat and some perlite also..be carefull ey grunt ..its soilless...ph is lower than soil...just had some difficulties myself ....:badday:

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
Stoned2Death said:
I think Core just nailed your tip burn issue..... :yes:

thats what i'm thinking :spank: ... althaugh some of them recovered there r 3-4 turning kinda yellow & purpil :yoinks: .

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
Core said:
black peat, white peat and some perlite also..be carefull ey grunt ..its soilless...ph is lower than soil...just had some difficulties myself ....:badday:

U'r right bro tnks. On the soilless mix bag there is written 'ph 5-7' but i haven't used it yet , the 14 seedlings r in the other soilless mix (till transplant)i used on the chronic..

I'll be uploading pics in a min...

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea woz trown off 2 ....these soils seems 2 have good bufferings...but some of my beautyful girls took a small beating...hope they take off soon again though...i lost a week in grotime...atleast..:badday:
hope you get the girls back on track my friend...just like me :biglaugh ::wave:

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
twistedtree said:
Hey SG55 :wave: how's it going? All looks well, judging from your Chronic pics. What's the lineage on the AI?

:wave: Tnkx my freind, its day 15 for them but as u can see they'r having some hard time :badday: me too.. i'm posting some pics after this.some look good & some look bad... :fsu:

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
Core said:
yea woz trown off 2 ....these soils seems 2 have good bufferings...but some of my beautyful girls took a small beating...hope they take off soon again though...i lost a week in grotime...atleast..:badday:
hope you get the girls back on track my friend...just like me :biglaugh ::wave:

What i usually get confused in :confused: ph issues with defficencies :fsu: I hope they'll get back cos i'm pretty :frown: about them... hehe,
this is how they look right now..
22409Sep07158.JPG
22409Sep07168.JPG
22409Sep07167.JPG
22409Sep07166.JPG
22409Sep07165.JPG
22409Sep07164.JPG
22409Sep07163.JPG
22409Sep07162.JPG
22409Sep07161.JPG
22409Sep07160.JPG
22409Sep07159.JPG

Anima

Heya SG55!
yowzers your babies look to be in distress!
I'm with core here...Your peat mix is probably too acid. it looks really dark...I wonder whats in the black peat to make it black??

Those cups look like the roots have started to grown to the edges..
What would I do? I'd transplant into bigger containers with a better mix. If you insist on using this mix, you should probably add lime(be careful, a little goes a LONG way). More perlite couldn't hurt anything either. Other than the lime I'd suggest some worm castings (can't go wrong there).
also a pH/PPM meter would be a good investment and would take a lot of the guesswork out of all this..
Either way I'll be :lurk:
Good luck!

G

nice looking plants dude
better watch the ph though, i get the same problem when using peat+fish emulsion with no lime. if you dont want to use lime worm castings or crushed egg shell will raise the ph over time.

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
Anima said:
Heya SG55!
yowzers your babies look to be in distress!
I'm with core here...Your peat mix is probably too acid. it looks really dark...I wonder whats in the black peat to make it black??

Those cups look like the roots have started to grown to the edges..
What would I do? I'd transplant into bigger containers with a better mix. If you insist on using this mix, you should probably add lime(be careful, a little goes a LONG way). More perlite couldn't hurt anything either. Other than the lime I'd suggest some worm castings (can't go wrong there).
also a pH/PPM meter would be a good investment and would take a lot of the guesswork out of all this..
Either way I'll be :lurk:
Good luck!

Tnkx for checking my grow Anima, :wave: yeah soilless mix of the seedling is 90% black peat that says with a ph between 6.0-7.0... the one i'm going to transplant in is 50% black & 50% white peat says ph 5-7... then if u think its low ph they have,will watering them with 7.0 do fine ?? coz i'm not sure about higher than that.. i got ph + & ph- & adjusted waterings 6.3-6.5 .. but if i'll find it low i'll add some ph +....
perlite already contains it ... do u recommend i transplant now? day 16 ? i can do it right now... :rasta:

Tnkx again My freind! :wave:

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
mtlgrower said:
nice looking plants dude
better watch the ph though, i get the same problem when using peat+fish emulsion with no lime. if you dont want to use lime worm castings or crushed egg shell will raise the ph over time.

tnkx my freind, I'll be checking their ph later but i an raise their ph :kos: . I got some things to do it on them tomorrow morning , i hope i'll get it figuered out :rolleyes: ..

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i am just trying 2 warn you you should lower....i give up mate.....i give up...:confused:..once more just for you....soiless needs a ph of 5.8 - 6.2.....

and my guess is, its the ph that gives you def's....

Latest posts

Latest posts