What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trying 'Aurora Indica' my 3rd grow (pics)

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey man, those afghans look awesome. They're so much better than the ones I did outdoors, I didn't think the ones I had were great at all as far as genetics went. Your's certainly show the better side of afghan and still 20 days left, man they're gonna be sweet.

B/R

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
is it a 9 or a 10 the week strain then?....so 3 or 4 weeks more to go ...wow Grunt ..if she's growing like she is now...they you wil have some realy fat lady's singing in your room....and who does't like that :D
great job so far :yes:

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
Tnkx Sammet & Northern Kronic, nice of u poppin here... :wave: take care bros!! :joint:

hey B/R, better than those afghans u had??? i don't think so bro.. Apart from the shortest-bushy one, i simply don't like their structure cos too many foxtails on the other 3 girls :confused: but the short one is awesome & the most frosty one :rasta: .. take care bro! :wave:

hello Core, its an 8-9 week strain, however i 'm thinking of harvesting the fat ones first & leave the other 2 a couple of weeks to finish.. but the bushy one & the one on the low right r looking great hehehe.. Their smell is really nice smooth & sweet almost citrus :canabis:
Take care my freind! :wave: :rasta:

Today at 42 days flowering i tried some nugs from the lower buds as a test to see in what they'r gonna become in a few more weeks :rasta: :joint: I was abit surprised that how it felt for 42 days flowering, still a biobizz taste lmao :muahaha: but the buzz was a really really plesant head high :abduct: i assume by the time they finish dry & cure they'r gonna be awesome hehe..

later bros! :wave:

Last edited:

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
Hi all :wave: a quick update of my babes at 46 days flowering, frost is increasing & calyxes r packin up nicely & too sticky hehehe... Notice those that started flowering late r still low on buddage but the short one is looking mighty..
22409afghan46days1.JPG

22409afghan46days2.JPG

22409afghan46days3.JPG

22409afghan46days4.JPG

22409afghan46days5.JPG

22409afghan46days6.JPG

22409afghan46days7.JPG

22409afghan46days8.JPG

22409afghan46days9.JPG

22409afghan46days10.JPG

22409afghan46days11.JPG

22409afghan46days12.JPG

22409afghan46days13.JPG

22409afghan46days14.JPG

22409afghan46days15.JPG

Thats all for now,, can't wait lol...

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow, great update mate. Those purple stems look boss, buds are frosting up nicely too :yes: :wave:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Yup you have a massive amount of trics popping up SG

I can see you are going to be happy with your final outcome. You should have some primo bud by the looks of it

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Whoa, nice pics man, with a good few weeks left to bulk up... oh I see a nice harvest in your future.

B/R

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:wave: Hey tnkx Sammet, yup.. frosty but those red stems r annoying :spank: nice of u poppin up m8 :rasta: .

:wave: hello Dr Dog, trying bro trying hehehe, apart from the short one i'm not impressed with the others but they haven't finished yet. But i know i'm gonna have a decent outcome... tnkx bro!!!

:wave: Hia Black Ra1n, tnkx man, i'll be flushing them next week but i don't think i'm gonna have a harvest like i had with the AIs... I'm happy with them anyway & their sweet citrus smell is adorable in the growroom . nice of u stopping by bro!

OK i got some more pics here of the short pheno afghan girl at 49-50 days flowering, 61 days 12/12 & 89 days from sprout... i'll be harvesting this one first cos she flowered a week & a 1/2 b4 the other stubborn onse...
22409afghan50days1.JPG

22409afghan50days2.JPG

22409afghan50days3.JPG

22409afghan50days4.JPG

22409afghan50days5.JPG

22409afghan50days6.JPG

22409afghan50days7.JPG

22409afghan50days8.JPG

Edit: this thread will be closed soon & i will be opening a new one as soon as i settle down some things, i got Bubbleicious ready for my next grow Mongrul,AH Creash test & pollen chuck (from Core) & some Superskunk (if i get lucky this time) lol.. take care evryone!

Last edited:

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
dude...SG...lookin great bro'!! Very nice plants, and as BR said, u still got some time for them to fill out!! They look great...Job well done bro'..keep it up!!!See ya l8r...

Peace
- Z

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:wave: Hey tnkx Zeus, nice of u to drop by with your kind comments bro :rasta: . ye they will finish soon hopefully i'll have some decent buds out of them... take care bro!

:wave: Welcome Doobieduck, i'm glad u enjoyed it bro :joint: take care ! :rasta:
time for some spinach :canabis: hehe i'll dedicate this :joint: to u guys...

Last edited:

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
SORRY FOR MY ABSENCE BROS!!!! :rasta: I had no internet connection for nearly 2 weeks, was kinda crazy lol...

Back again Core, & since i was cut i'v been starting another run, i germinated 5 of your crash test & all 5 popped :rasta: , 5 bubbleicous & all 5 popped & from 5 Superskunk just 1. I'M SO DAMN UNLUCKY WITH THE SS LOL.
I'll be posting some pics later.. During these 2 weeks the afghans were harvested SORRY NO PICS :bashhead: :spank: & yield wasn't like the 1 b4, around 80g , i harveted them a little early than planned so i guess thats why the buzz was only a great headhigh nothing more, A mistake which i'll never do again :spank: ....
I'll post some pics later of my new run :rasta: . take care bro!

Hello OldpathBlusky, the AIs were finished in last november & i can tell u they were the best i grown so far & i'm willing to run it again.. These were Afghans.. Do whats neccessary & u'll love that AI clone, Great smoke & good yielder too..
take care man!

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
THIS THREAD IS CLOSED !!!!

tnkx to evryone for their help & support, i'm being kinda busy lately on other things thats why i'm not frequenting on IC like b4 but i got another run goin on 5 Core's Amn Haze crash test, 5 Bubbleicious & 1 SuperSkunk... I'll open a new Thread later this week with some pics...
:wave: Tnkx again & take care guys n gals :rasta: