What's new

Trump victory thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Anyone remember he got nominated for 4 and actually helped peace in the middle east instead of drone striking a wedding and funeral? Who did that?
Former American allies against Isis, the Kurds in Syria, may not agree with you. Those that are left alive, that is.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
drain it so they can rip out every last resource, then replace the swamp water with toxic sludge.

then sell it all back to the american people at a premium.

trump and his crew are the types to steal your last twenty bucks and then tell you all the wrong places to look for it.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
drain it so they can rip out every last resource, then replace the swamp water with toxic sludge.

then sell it all back to the american people at a premium.

trump and his crew are the types to steal your last twenty bucks and then tell you all the wrong places to look for it.

while blaming someone else for taking it. "nope, not me...hey, look at that guy over there! HE looks suspicious...":shucks:

oldhaole

Veteran
The Consequences of Failure.... or there's always 2024!

The Consequences of Failure.... or there's always 2024!

Speaking of stealing your last twenty bucks....

Now where's it gets funny. Trump's little empire has some cash flow problems. Deuchebank has called his loans, meaning the co-signer will soon have one of his accounts debited to them for the Orangeman's debt. Whoever (think some Russian oligarch with ties to Putin) this is will pay, but you gotta think that unknown party is gonna want his money back.... one way or another.

Beyond that, Trump is in hock up to the tip of his unnatural orange head. Who woulda thought golf courses don't make money? Beyond this point he's a lame duck. What power he has ends come January 20th. His big backers like Saudi Arabia will be staying at Four Seasons. His corporate backers aren't gonna keep pumping money into his pocket at the rate they used to, and the Secret Service isn't gonna be paying 3 bucks for a glass of water anymore, so money's gonna get tight.

But that's ok, he still has the rubes! Watch, Trump's gonna hit them up every chance they get. You fools have already given him more than a billion dollars over the last four years, which, as we can all see, failed to get him reelected, but Brad did get some nice stuff out of the deal... just saying. The only ones left paying Trump's bills will be the little people. You know who you are. Get you checkbooks out, better yet you can just hand your crop over to him.... save you some time.

The only thing he's got left is the Qbers and the Nazis and the white supremacists, or as we know them, most of the Republican party. As long as Mitch McTurtle worships at the orange alter it's gonna be good. But Mitch has all the power but no mojo and Trump has mojo but no power.... that's not gonna work out well for either of them. I can see a messy divorce ahead. It's gonna get ugly. Who's gonna win or will they both be destroyed?

The answers will soon be revealed.

Cannavore

Veteran
our entire ruling class is dependent on foreign money lol they aren't going to expose trump. if they did they would have done it years ago as grounds for impeachment but weak ass pelosi did shit as it would expose the entire corrupt democrat game.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
And another barrier falls.

It's interesting to note, that two good long time friends, and political opponents, one Republican and one Democrat, both selected women for VP.

h.h.

Veteran
Speaking of stealing your last twenty bucks....

Now where's it gets funny. Trump's little empire has some cash flow problems. Deuchebank has called his loans, meaning the co-signer will soon have one of his accounts debited to them for the Orangeman's debt. Whoever (think some Russian oligarch with ties to Putin) this is will pay, but you gotta think that unknown party is gonna want his money back.... one way or another.

Beyond that, Trump is in hock up to the tip of his unnatural orange head. Who woulda thought golf courses don't make money? Beyond this point he's a lame duck. What power he has ends come January 20th. His big backers like Saudi Arabia will be staying at Four Seasons. His corporate backers aren't gonna keep pumping money into his pocket at the rate they used to, and the Secret Service isn't gonna be paying 3 bucks for a glass of water anymore, so money's gonna get tight.

But that's ok, he still has the rubes! Watch, Trump's gonna hit them up every chance they get. You fools have already given him more than a billion dollars over the last four years, which, as we can all see, failed to get him reelected, but Brad did get some nice stuff out of the deal... just saying. The only ones left paying Trump's bills will be the little people. You know who you are. Get you checkbooks out, better yet you can just hand your crop over to him.... save you some time.

The only thing he's got left is the Qbers and the Nazis and the white supremacists, or as we know them, most of the Republican party. As long as Mitch McTurtle worships at the orange alter it's gonna be good. But Mitch has all the power but no mojo and Trump has mojo but no power.... that's not gonna work out well for either of them. I can see a messy divorce ahead. It's gonna get ugly. Who's gonna win or will they both be destroyed?

The answers will soon be revealed.

Trump was just a tool with the ability to win. Now he’s a broken tool.

rolandomota

Veteran
Joe Biden

November 6 2020 " We have to remember the purpose of our politics isn’t totally unrelenting warfare.
It’s time to put away the harsh rhetoric.

To lower the temperature.

To see each other again.

To listen to each other again. "
Joe Biden November 7 2020.
"I pledge to be a President who seeks not to divide, but to unify.

Who doesn’t see Red and Blue states, but a United States.

And who will work with all my heart to win the confidence of the whole people."

Versus trump

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
45th President of the United States of America
Washington, DCVote.DonaldJTrump.comJoined March 2009

Donald J. Trump’s Tweets

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
15h
71,000,000 Legal Votes. The most EVER for a sitting President!

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
15h
THE OBSERVERS WERE NOT ALLOWED INTO THE COUNTING ROOMS. I WON THE ELECTION, GOT 71,000,000 LEGAL VOTES. BAD THINGS HAPPENED WHICH OUR OBSERVERS WERE NOT ALLOWED TO SEE. NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE. MILLIONS OF MAIL-IN BALLOTS WERE SENT TO PEOPLE WHO NEVER ASKED FOR THEM!
This claim about election fraud is disputed

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
21h
I WON THIS ELECTION, BY A LOT!
Official sources may not have called the race when this was Tweeted
Twitter is fact checking his ass left and right :chin::biglaugh::tiphat: :pointlaugh: :stfu:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Apparently the election is not yet over - so I had a request from a member to re-open this thread - until 14th of December -

'Hey bud, quick question. Can you explain reason the ‘trump victory’ thread has been closed? Until the 14th of December, there has been no ‘winner’ to the election. The media’s chosen one doesn’t mean anything... the media doesn’t call the winner, the state delegates on the 14th of December decides the winner.'

thread re-opened -

Gypsy maybe you should ask him why he likes to ban members only because they supported Donald Trump.
There's a long long list of them, good members, long time growers , just banned because they have a different opinion

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Gypsy maybe you should ask him why he likes to ban members only because they supported Donald Trump.
There's a long long list of them, good members, long time growers , just banned because they have a different opinion

- No - people don't get banned for their political affiliations or opinions - they get banned if they continually flame/insult the other members - and usually they get a warning before any banning happens - and then its usually for a week or so first time - if they continue to be rude/uncivil to the membership when they return - then they might get a perm ban -

- I don't like having to ban any members - but if they can't be civil - then it leaves me no choice -

They come back.

Obviously.

No they haven't.
I know alot of growers here ,we are friends in real life
Have passed and shared many things amongst each other
lots of biden guys lots of Trump guys a few neutrals like me.
At least 3 of those guys have told me recently that they were banned permanently when I told them I was coming back to the forum.
They said he likes to leave them messages on the banned notice
He's made legit enemys with growers just because they have different opinions and won't back down to the mob.
My Biden boys are all still here.
Seems wrong man so I'll speak up
I haven't broken any rules of tou unless doing the right thing like this is a violation.
Let's see if I make it through unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.