What's new

Trump victory thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You cannot read your own post?

Don't need to I know I neither insulted or attacked anyone.
If you see that in my post then i'd recommend a little self reflection
ask yourself : why do I feel threatened by a different outlook ?
Why do I lash out at strangers who have their own opinion ?
Why do I see attacks and insults in reasonable , objective observations ?
Lmk what your answer is

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lmk what your answer is

Thanks for the revelation.

h.h.

Veteran
Lmk what your answer is

I see you’re an expert on self reflection

rolandomota

Veteran
How many votes is he trying to fight against? Nevada Arizona Pennsylvania Georgia 105 thousand votes that's it 105k

Cannavore

Veteran
Project Veritas pays people to lie lol it's astonishing what someone will believe when working with a confirmation bias. Just last month Project Veritas was busted fabricating a story on Ilhan Omar to try and hurt her reelection. Dude came out and said Project Veritas offered him $10k to lie.

G

Why do you people fantasize about hurting and killing another person because they think different? I have lots of friends who support Trump and none of them ever talk about hurting and killing Biden ever .They are mad and sad right now and they're not rioting and burning and hurting others they suck it up and get on with their life.Maybe they are just more evolved , better people maybe thats why the hate is so overwhelming.They represent everything your not but wish you were, you hate em cause you aint em.
I don't want to pick sides but if I had too.Posts like yours make it pretty easy.
I'd chose them everytime because it really fucking clear which side is irredeemably toxic

I afforded the delusional cretin no more impatience, hate, or intolerance than I would for any other person threatening to become a squatter on/at the People's property.

I think you have me confused with some other partisans. I simply have very little patience for tyrants with over-sized egos....

And yes, I -am- a former licensed mental health clinician, and do, in fact, view most of our leaders as being narcissists; it goes with the 'selling one's self' schtick. The Donald simply sets new benchmarks for possessing a lack of humility or self-awareness.

St. Phatty

And yes, I -am- a former licensed mental health clinician, and do, in fact, view most of our leaders as being narcissists; it goes with the 'selling one's self' schtick. The Donald simply sets new benchmarks for possessing a lack of humility or self-awareness.

Since you're also knowledgeable about Cannabis -

Do you think it's possible for Cannabis to relieve him of his a-hole-ness, abrasiveness, etc. ?
Or would it make it worse. Now that's assuming that he is well-fed AND has a fresh dose of good vitamins to help the Cannabis along. i.e. not malnourished.

One observer I was talking to, says Melania was going to divorce him around 2016.

That would explain why she cried when he won the election. He had her trapped for 4 more years.

It sort of raises the question, is it possible that Trump enterred the Presidential race in the first place - as part of an ego display for Melania ?

G

Since you're also knowledgeable about Cannabis -

Do you think it's possible for Cannabis to relieve him of his a-hole-ness, abrasiveness, etc. ?
Or would it make it worse. Now that's assuming that he is well-fed AND has a fresh dose of good vitamins to help the Cannabis along. i.e. not malnourished.

One observer I was talking to, says Melania was going to divorce him around 2016.

That would explain why she cried when he won the election. He had her trapped for 4 more years.

It sort of raises the question, is it possible that Trump enterred the Presidential race in the first place - as part of an ego display for Melania ?

Speaking as a person who is sometimes known to be a bit abrupt in the voicing of my thoughts, often without proper screening or silent review of the thoughts to be voiced, I can somewhat safely assert that personality disorders rarely fully succumb or surrender to sedation or induced thoughtfulness.

While my adult kids would likely say that when I'm stoned, I'm more thoughtful or smiley about most things, I still have more than a developed ability to be abrasive in my statements... Just with more of a grin on my face when I'm being a dick-head -and- stoned.

It tends to confuse the recipient of the tongue-lashing more that way.. :D

I used to get riled up when fellow clinicians would discuss personality disorders in a way that made the conditions or diagnoses sound as though there was simply nothing to be done but to accept the person's way of being. And while I still believe in hope for all persons, I think my detractors in those debates might have been more accurate in their biases than I'm comfortable admitting.

Like many of our Oligarchy's hand-puppets, the Donald appears to simply be yet another individual who might've benefitted from some additional ass-whippings when he was a spoiled little brat, receiving anything his little black heart screamed for.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Speaking as a person who is sometimes known to be a bit abrupt in the voicing of my thoughts, often without proper screening or silent review of the thoughts to be voiced, I can somewhat safely assert that personality disorders rarely fully succumb or surrender to sedation or induced thoughtfulness.

While my adult kids would likely say that when I'm stoned, I'm more thoughtful or smiley about most things, I still have more than a developed ability to be abrasive in my statements... Just with more of a grin on my face when I'm being a dick-head -and- stoned.

It tends to confuse the recipient of the tongue-lashing more that way.. :D

I used to get riled up when fellow clinicians would discuss personality disorders in a way that made the conditions or diagnoses sound as though there was simply nothing to be done but to accept the person's way of being. And while I still believe in hope for all persons, I think my detractors in those debates might have been more accurate in their biases than I'm comfortable admitting.

Like many of our Oligarchy's hand-puppets, the Donald appears to simply be yet another individual who might've benefitted from some additional ass-whippings when he was a spoiled little brat, receiving anything his little black heart screamed for.

Glad to see you back here Moose, having suffered an extreme lack of such eloquent prose delivered unabashedly.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
from the daily beast

Republican National Committee chairwoman Ronna McDaniel on Wednesday deleted a tweet that implicitly admitted that President Donald Trump has lost the 2020 election.
Her tweet, posted earlier in the day, noted that Vice President-elect Kamala Harris would be the deciding vote in the Senate if Democrats won both runoff races in Georgia. The tweet, prior to her removing it, was retweeted by the Republican Party’s official Twitter account.
ronna_tweet_rwdd7g
Twitter

With the president continuing to baselessly assert that President-elect Joe Biden “stole” the election from him, pushing forward with long-shot legal and recount efforts to flip the results in several key states, Republicans have publicly backed Trump’s false claims about widespread voter fraud. At the same time, the GOP and White House have publicly celebrated Republican victories in Congress and states that have been called for Trump, even as they vigorously claim media outlets are in no place to project winners.
White House senior adviser and presidential daughter Ivanka Trump, for example, giddily boosted the Associated Press calling Alaska for her father and the Senate race for incumbent Republican Sen. Dan Sullivan on Wednesday morning—all without a hint of irony.

I afforded the delusional cretin no more impatience, hate, or intolerance than I would for any other person threatening to become a squatter on/at the People's property.

I think you have me confused with some other partisans. I simply have very little patience for tyrants with over-sized egos....

Ok so you used to empty bed pans and hand out meds in a psyc ward
remind me again how that qualifies you to diagnose a stranger based on biased echo chamber news clips.

The point is you waxed poetically about wishing bodily harm to a human being for having a difference of opinion.You want abrasive ?bring it on.

from the daily beast

Republican National Committee chairwoman Ronna McDaniel on Wednesday deleted a tweet that implicitly admitted that President Donald Trump has lost the 2020 election.
Her tweet, posted earlier in the day, noted that Vice President-elect Kamala Harris would be the deciding vote in the Senate if Democrats won both runoff races in Georgia. The tweet, prior to her removing it, was retweeted by the Republican Party’s official Twitter account.
View ImageTwitter

With the president continuing to baselessly assert that President-elect Joe Biden “stole” the election from him, pushing forward with long-shot legal and recount efforts to flip the results in several key states, Republicans have publicly backed Trump’s false claims about widespread voter fraud. At the same time, the GOP and White House have publicly celebrated Republican victories in Congress and states that have been called for Trump, even as they vigorously claim media outlets are in no place to project winners.
White House senior adviser and presidential daughter Ivanka Trump, for example, giddily boosted the Associated Press calling Alaska for her father and the Senate race for incumbent Republican Sen. Dan Sullivan on Wednesday morning—all without a hint of irony.

Can you prove these alligations are baseless ?
I'd love to be persuaded.But my own eyes ears and personal experience tell me there's a pretty credible case to be made.
If there is nothing to hide then what's the harm in an investigation?
It doesn't matter anyway the attorney general allready authorized an investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts