What's new

Trump victory thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
- No - people don't get banned for their political affiliations or opinions - they get banned if they continually flame/insult the other members - and usually they get a warning before any banning happens - and then its usually for a week or so first time - if they continue to be rude/uncivil to the membership when they return - then they might get a perm ban -

- I don't like having to ban any members - but if they can't be civil - then it leaves me no choice -

This sounds fair .But it's not really true
I've been insulted at least 50 times in 3 days by guy's who think I support Trump when I didn't even vote.
I don't need to report the posts , he sees them and let's it happen .
You can't selectively enforce rules why even have them at that point.

G

Get ready for fireworks though.... he's replacing officials at the pentagon now.

He won't go down without dragging as many people as he can with him.

If the bugger's still in the White House the day after the inauguration was to have been concluded, then the owners of the residence, the People of the US, ought to forcibly boot the FORMER President to the curb for trespassing.. with pointy-toed boots landing in some sensitive areas..

How about if for every hour the former President is in the White House past the time he should have departed, he and his family lose 2 of their future Secret Service detail permanently?

Better yet, at 12:01 A.M., the day after the inauguration was to have concluded, if the poser is still in the White House, send the staff, cooks, security, drivers, et al home with the last pay-check, and stop letting McDonald's food onto the premises... I'll give the former 1st family maybe 3-4 hours before the absence of fast food results in a surrendering of the property.

M

member 505892

If the bugger's still in the White House the day after the inauguration was to have been concluded, then the owners of the residence, the People of the US, ought to forcibly boot the FORMER President to the curb for trespassing.. with pointy-toed boots landing in some sensitive areas..

How about if for every hour the former President is in the White House past the time he should have departed, he and his family lose 2 of their future Secret Service detail permanently?

Better yet, at 12:01 A.M., the day after the inauguration was to have concluded, if the poser is still in the White House, send the staff, cooks, security, drivers, et al home with the last pay-check, and stop letting McDonald's food onto the premises... I'll give the former 1st family maybe 3-4 hours before the absence of fast food results in a surrendering of the property.

Having so many people STILL behind him is the problem.
He knows most of his supporters are easy to con because he sees the results of his con.... they still support him through all of his ego driven insanity there is no reason for him to change course.
I think he knows there is no 'going quietly' for him, so he has nowhere to go other than to keep the con going.

That's why he's so dangerous. Ultimate Karen.

Why do you people fantasize about hurting and killing another person because they think different? I have lots of friends who support Trump and none of them ever talk about hurting and killing Biden ever .They are mad and sad right now and they're not rioting and burning and hurting others they suck it up and get on with their life.Maybe they are just more evolved , better people maybe thats why the hate is so overwhelming.They represent everything your not but wish you were, you hate em cause you aint em.
I don't want to pick sides but if I had too.Posts like yours make it pretty easy.
I'd chose them everytime because it really fucking clear which side is irredeemably toxic

M

member 505892

Why do you people fantasize about hurting and killing another person because they think different? I have lots of friends who support Trump and none of them ever talk about hurting and killing Biden ever .They are mad and sad right now and they're not rioting and burning and hurting others they suck it up and get on with their life.Maybe they are just more evolved , better people maybe thats why the hate is so overwhelming.They represent everything your not but wish you were, you hate em cause you aint em.
I don't want to pick sides but if I had too.Posts like yours make it pretty easy.
I'd chose them everytime because it really fucking clear which side is irredeemably toxic

You have no understanding of Trump. Or personality disorders i assume.

I could babble endlessly but i've already said anything that i thought was worthwhile saying.

You think it's butthurt or not liking him because he thinks differently.... then go back to my first line.

EVERYTHING he does is about him.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
This sounds fair .But it's not really true
I've been insulted at least 50 times in 3 days by guy's who think I support Trump when I didn't even vote.
I don't need to report the posts , he sees them and let's it happen .
You can't selectively enforce rules why even have them at that point.

- No - I don't read every post on the site - it wouldn't be possible - and I'm not a USA national - so mostly stay out of the USA political threads - if you have a problem then you have to report whatever post is giving you a problem via the report post feature -

- If I don't know about it - how do you expect me to do anything about it?

You have no understanding of Trump. Or personality disorders i assume.

I could babble endlessly but i've already said anything that i thought was worthwhile saying.

You think it's butthurt or not liking him because he thinks differently.... then go back to my first line.

EVERYTHING he does is about him.

And EVERYTHING you do is about you
Are you really that Arrogant to assume what I know or Don't know ?
Are you a doctor or a clinical psychologist?
The more you try to defend this disgusting behavior the more disgusting you expose yourself to be.
This planet is fucking doomed if half the people think like you.
Honestly believing 70 + million people are idiots worshiping a cult of personality
That's quite possibly the most self serving arrogant thing i've ever heard.

Trump brought the UAE and Isreal to the table and brokered a historic peace deal between the two.

Trump was nominated by 4 different world leaders for the nobel peace prize for 4 seperate peace deals involving the middle east ?

What's your crowning achievement? you kissed a girl who isnt your mother

- No - I don't read every post on the site - it wouldn't be possible - and I'm not a USA national - so mostly stay out of the USA political threads - if you have a problem then you have to report whatever post is giving you a problem via the report post feature -

- If I don't know about it - how do you expect me to do anything about it?

Im letting you know about it
one of your mods needs to be reigned in a little
I can't be the only one who's said so

M

member 505892

The more you try to defend this disgusting behavior the more disgusting you expose yourself to be.
Honestly believing 70 + million people are idiots worshiping a cult of personality

Trump brought the UAE and Isreal to the table and brokered a historic peace deal between the two.

Trump was nominated by 4 different world leaders for the nobel peace prize for 4 seperate peace deals involving the middle east ?

Like i said, you have no understanding of Trump or personality disorders.

Good day sir. :huggg:

h.h.

Veteran

Sounds like a personal attack.

No jealousy of that piece of trump. He just needs to leave. If he refuses, fuck him. America first.

My only fantasy is Biden kicking his ass and then turning his attention on junior and jarod. I seriously it will happen though. They’ll be locked up in the WH basement with an RT newscaster.

Well you got the evil empire on 1 side DNC, legecy media, big tech

The other is Trump and 150 million red blooded Americans.

Sounds like you encourage civil war.

Careful what you wish for .you might get it.

your damn right America 1st.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Why are you stooping to insult and attack if you are trying to show a better behavior?

h.h.

Veteran
You mean 150 million red blooded American traitors fighting against the legitimate Constitutional government. They’ll disappear into the woods. Paint their faces and thump their chests. Cowards they are.

rolandomota

Veteran
Trump cares more for the economy than peoples lives the cure can't be worse than the disease so far the cure only hurt the economy and we are right back with the virus as if the economy never closed because the cure was to open back up in one month according to trump the mask shaming corona catching and spreading president Trump virus 20

h.h.

Veteran
Trump cares more for the economy than peoples lives the cure can't be worse than the disease so far the cure only hurt the economy and we are right back with the virus as if the economy never closed because the cure was to open back up in one month according to trump the mask shaming corona catching and spreading president Trump virus 20

Wall Street just wants a clear and concise plan to follow. We haven’t had one.

Status
Not open for further replies.