What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trump implies that he might legalize cannabis.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
All of these deep state puppets/actors can do no wrong because they are given the assurances that no matter what happens, they will not end up in jail, or be assassinated so long as they toe-the-line, and help change or make policy that ensures the elites/those who have real power are not exposed or sanctioned in any way, and their long-standing plans for global control are not encroached upon.

Its so plain to see under Trump that there is a power over him making him change his stated aims and policy to suit their agenda.

M

moose eater

Bill Clinton actually did get impeached.. for lying under oath about a blow-job; not for the many crimes he committed that held much greater weight. Impeachment doesn't necessitate leaving office in every case..

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Being impeached is not like being sent to jail for a long spell....

Nixon was also found to be a lying President, but did no time for his crimes either.

These politicians didn't suffer or were punished in such a way to suit their crimes...

....and why is that?...Because they are protected.

M

moose eater

Yep. The laws are written and passed by folks who view themselves as above the Commoners.

Legislators judge legislators, cops judge cops, doctors judge doctors, lawyers judge lawyers, and so on. It's all 'club-protected' for the greater part..

Technically, Nixon resigned before they could bring him to further justice via impeachment.

And when/if, others surrounding Trump are found guilty of felonies, it will not surprise me a bit if he immediately pardons them, and winks with a grin about it.

Which is why, imo, if they DO find crimes were committed on his behalf by those supporting him in his inner circles, they first need to get him out of his office, THEN prosecute those folks, not prosecute them first, if all possible. Otherwise it's a lot of wasted effort and non-productive leg work.

Hell, even when the upper class/Oligarchs are (rarely) convicted, they sure as shit don't do time in the same sorts of cells they'd have sent you to, Gypsy, had they been successful in extraditing you.

The myth of equal protection under the law in this Country has made great wall paper in the outhouse, and concepts to pursue, or to have our kids sing songs and recite shit about in school, but all in all, it's largely been a myth to make us feel proud... in support of nationalism, while they sodomize our freedom.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Look at the HUGE LIES that G.W.Bush and Tony Blair told about 'Weapons of Mass Destruction' in the middle-east......so triggering wars that have already killed many hundreds of thousands...Has anyone brought them to book for their war crimes?

.....no, because they are protected while working for the Deep State, no matter how many innocent people get killed or maimed because of their corrupt decisions, based on blatant lies.

M

moose eater

Pull at the U.N. matters.

It's estimated that in Iraq alone, there were over 1,000,000 civilian casualties/deaths.

If some podunk 2nd or 3rd world leader had orchestrated the premeditated invasions, promulgated on the bullshit propaganda they employed, and caused even a minor -fraction- of that many deaths, there'd have been shoes pounding on desks at the U.N., and folks brought up on charges at The Hague.

The world is still very much about who you know, or who you are. From New York City to Zimbabwe. It's just that our Banana Republic has nicer cars and clothes... houses, , etc., etc.

Some where down the line, we apparently really started believing that if we dress a pig up well enough, in nice enough clothing, and put enough make-up on it, and get the pig singing hymns of national pride, then it's no longer a pig.

Silly humans. ;^>)

Spaventa

Veteran
Bill was charged with sexual misconduct with Paula Jones, and was impeached for perjury and bullshitting about it.
The offence itself could be anything, it’s the dishonesty about it while in office that gets you the boot.
There’s no exscuse for Trumps continued presidency if even one of the allegations merited his removal, which they would if they were true.

Gypsy - With Trump there is an obvious difference to the puppets who preceded him. There has never been such opposition to an incoming president by the establishment itself. All the bankers and builderberg members, royalty, celebrities HATE him. The people who wanted Clinton and gave millions to her to do it, they are the ones behind all that opposition, the elites and their army of monkey slaves

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Gypsy - With Trump there is an obvious difference to the puppets who preceded him. There has never been such opposition to an incoming president by the establishment itself. All the bankers and builderberg members, royalty, celebrities HATE him. The people who wanted Clinton and gave millions to her to do it, they are the ones behind all that opposition, the elites and their army of monkey slaves

We only see the fluff and fringes, the celebrities the yes-men-fall guys and Chatty Cathy's that represent consortium's and corporations, they are given the tainted limelight to bask in, while its business as usual behind the scenes.....The chattering classes have much to twitter about as they are stired up by yet another scandal or two, just to keep them busy.....Meanwhile another war has been planned, contracts are in the offices and the global corporate-military machine grinds on....

brown_thumb

Well, I guess I'll just go ahead and offend everyone taking sides in the HRC vs. DJT, Left vs. Right, Dem vs. Rep, blah blah blah, arguing... ad nauseam.

We've all been duped since nearly the very beginning. To continue this bitter, closed-minded, ignorant infighting is beyond ridiculous and downright stupid. We've been 'divided-and-conquered' since nearly the birth of the USA, just as all peoples of all nations have been by those profiting from our stupidity and ignorance.

Until we educate ourselves regarding who our true enemies are, those profiting from their control over us, we'll continued to be stupid, frightened sheep easily and continuously led to perpetual sheering by those who control us all... and they're laughing all the way to 'their' bank.

So go ahead with all the bitching, moaning, accusing each other, etc. All the while, those who are are true enemies are rolling around in their vast fortunes laughing their asses off.

Spaventa

Veteran
Until we educate ourselves regarding who our true enemies are,

The greatest obstacles we face in overcoming tyranny are the stupid and compromised among us who defend and protect the enemy - The Clinton stooge, the Obama shill, the Bush believer, he is the undoer of us all.

The greatest obstacles we face in overcoming tyranny are the stupid and compromised among us who defend and protect the enemy - The Clinton stooge, the Obama shill, the Bush believer, he is the undoer of us all.

Simple JA, the" greatest obstacles" you face are witlessness, grovelling servility and failure to use words correctly.
This turd you dropped earlier captures the unique bone spur sucking ludicrousness of your hobbled beliefs:

"even his detractors admit he's achieved more than any incoming president in history".

"The stupid among us"

"Incoming president" incoherent dolt, do you mean he achieved a fraud settlement before inauguration? He achieved more hours on the golf course.

Are you active in his girther or muffin top movement? Or are you entirely devoted to his bowel movements?

Last edited:

brown_thumb

...and devout Trump believers, and the rest of us.

P

Pinnate

Here's what the über prescient Sage of Baltimore said about the absolutely appalling Drumpf a century ago...

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”
— H. L. Mencken

From my distant perspective, Drumpf just seems to be a low, very malignant, greedy simpleton with overt criminal tendencies...

Spaventa

Veteran
...and devout Trump believers, and the rest of us.

I don't think they exist outside of the twisted minds of anti Trumpers. In reality, his supporters and most people who voted for him and like him know he's not perfect, far from it. I bet he's an asshole to be around, obnoxious and I don't doubt he is dishonest when it suits him.
The reason I support him is because Hillary and Trumps presidential predecessors were so much worse, Trump is a saint by comparison. A dodgy, awkward creep who loves Israel was and is better than a soulless, sell out, Soros owned CRIMINAL like her. She has lied more about her emails alone than Trump has about anything and his were trivial in nature by comparison... who had bigger crowds? really? lol you fucing monkeys

Spaventa

Veteran
Here's what the über prescient Sage of Baltimore said about the absolutely appalling Drumpf a century ago...

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”
— H. L. Mencken

From my distant perspective, Drumpf just seems to be a low, very malignant, greedy simpleton with overt criminal tendencies...

Trump on the other hand, is a self made billionaire, President of the USA and has a HOT wife. If thats where stupid gets you, Ive been doing it all wrong :)

P

Pinnate

Just tell me what you're smoking so I can avoid it like the fucking plague?

Spaventa

Veteran
Just tell me what you're smoking so I can avoid it like the fucking plague?

Air :tiphat:

What is that?
1213-hillary-clinton-back-brace-940x400.jpg
[/IMG]

brown_thumb

You go too far, Spaventa. You really do. You're entitled to your opinions... but ones 'opinions' are seldom flawlessly and unquestionably right. To believe such is the pinnacle of closed-minded arrogance. It's no wonder you like Trump. In that way, you're very much alike. I'm sure you'll find a way to twist and distort this into a compliment.