What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trump implies that he might legalize cannabis.

igrowone

Veteran
I don't get why Trump hasn't been impeached, imprisoned impaled or imploded yet... I mean, he's done so much stuff from deception and fraud to molesting, dodgy dealing, corruption, collusion and his damn hair but STILL he walks free as a bird, President of the USA, leader of the free world. HOW????

much the same has been said of Hillary
from different sources of course
obviously there are mysteries that are difficult to unravel

M

moose eater

Because in quid pro quo bribery and those sorts of crimes, whether HRC or The Donald, or whom ever, circumstantial evidence isn't sufficient for a conviction. There has to be a 'smoking gun' that shows specifically what was done in exchange for what.

Additionally, much of what Trump did in re. to not paying debts, etc., or even the bulk of his sexual impropriety, was done before he got into the Oval Office. His behavior in such cases was relatively well known (not thoroughly, but more or less known, in a general sense), and people voted for him any way. It's difficult to impeach someone for what they did -before- reaching the office they're in.

And many of those issues, whether his scams at Trump U, or failing to pay contracts/contractors, are civil issues, not criminal.

What is interesting, in my opinion, and counter to claims in a letter to the editor in the Fairbanks Daily News Miner today, asserting there's no criminal offense in 'collusion,' is that one of the FEW instances in the Citizens United case, and resulting restrictions, that constitutes an offense, is for a candidate's campaign to collude with those running third-party attack ads on the behalf of that candidate.

In other words, irony of ironies, if money was spent in running the bogus ads on FB, etc., trying to mislead voters re. the election (and there was $ spent on those ads from what I understand), and there was any collusion between those running the ads/articles, and the Trump campaign, having to do with those ads/objectives, then there's a fairly clear violation of the loose restrictions that still exist within the CU ruling & regs.

On the down side, there's little doubt in my mind that anyone close to Trump will be pardoned by Trump himself, in the event of someone getting close to the biscuit in criminal court.

The ruling class in this Country are the ones who pass the laws, and they often make a point of insulating themselves and their benefactors/corporate buddies from things they know are common in their world... Meanwhile they tend to lecture us all day about the sanctity of the law, and such. Because they're mostly hypocrite scumbags.

Spaventa

Veteran
much the same has been said of Hillary
from different sources of course
obviously there are mysteries that are difficult to unravel

No mystery with Clinton. She was secretary of state for years so she has more judges, CIA and FBI on her side than Trump does and he's president:biggrin:

Stozk and Page for a start!

Spaventa

Veteran
Not another answer but another question ..... who all's going down and how hard will they fall?:bigeye:

I think Trump is VERY vulnerable. He has targets all over him and his enemies are very powerful indeed - the 91 percent mentioned is one example of which there are many - the man has more guns aimed at him than a stray dogs got fleas. He told Hillary straight during the campaign he will prosecute and imprison her so we can expect every attempt to get him first by her and those loyal to her, who are many and include Banking Dynasties, Bilderberg members, ex Presidents and foreign world leaders. Trump only has uneducated racists who support him I heard. Then again, however he does it, he is the POTUS and he could just just have her suffocated with a plastic bag and disappeared by an asset anytime he wanted. Its not like theres a shortage of other suspects or the world would think she's gone into hiding. She should be careful too I guess, if he get scared I mean.

No mystery with Clinton. She was secretary of state for years so she has more judges, CIA and FBI on her side than Trump does and he's president:biggrin:

Stozk and Page for a start!
Gtfoh, makes no sense at all.

Every time trump is revealed as a bumbling asshole, a slave to greed, an illiterate buffoon, a lying cancer of a man, whatever it may be, hrc is invoked to lessen the stink. Hrc has zero relevance to trumps vile administration and its failings

Trump is a corrosive slob. He lacks dignity. His political following was built from the birther lie, racial resentment. He is a thoroughly documented liar, cheat and fraudster. How the fuck is trumps unfitness for the job, his catastrophic faults as a human being related to HRC.

It's not.

Spaventa

Veteran
Gtfoh, makes no sense at all.

Every time trump is revealed as a bumbling asshole, a slave to greed, an illiterate buffoon, a lying cancer of a man, whatever it may be, hrc is invoked to lessen the stink. Hrc has zero relevance to trumps vile administration and its failings

Trump is a corrosive slob. He lacks dignity. His political following was built from the birther lie, racial resentment. He is a thoroughly documented liar, cheat and fraudster. How the fuck is trumps unfitness for the job, his catastrophic faults as a human being related to HRC.

It's not.

You quoted me? I didn't bring Killary into it, Igrowone did.

Anyway, reading your rant, I think we can dismiss your opinion for obvious , raging bias... the post is just your entire repertoire of insults and accusations. It sounds like he grabbed your pussy... or wouldn't?

igrowone

Veteran
You quoted me? I didn't bring Killary into it, Igrowone did.

indeed sir, though she does get mentioned from time to time, she's fair game
just like trump is
at this point trump is channelling hitler, you know with the big lie
except that hitler might of gagged on some of trump's lines
maybe a closer resemblance to some ancient roman emperors
Caligula comes to mind

Spaventa

Veteran
indeed sir, though she does get mentioned from time to time, she's fair game
just like trump is
at this point trump is channelling hitler, you know with the big lie
except that hitler might of gagged on some of trump's lines
maybe a closer resemblance to some ancient roman emperors
Caligula comes to mind

You think Trump does the old fuckem in the ass and have the guard behead them as you cum thing?

yeah those old pedos debate a lot, mass debates. They are mass debating all the time... over how what they did pleased Lord Rothschild or whoever it is they belong to. Same sort of people Hillary belongs to.

igrowone

Veteran
You think Trump does the old fuckem in the ass and have the guard behead them as you cum thing?

yeah those old pedos debate a lot, mass debates. They are mass debating all the time... over how what they did pleased Lord Rothschild or whoever it is they belong to. Same people Hillary belongs to.

there may be some differences
that was part of the old roman repertoire i wasn't aware of

Spaventa

Veteran
there may be some differences
that was part of the old roman repertoire i wasn't aware of

It was one of the more memorable nuggets of trivia I retained from my study of the creep. A guard would stand with his sword raised above the dudes head, ready, When Cal was done or just about to be he would raise his hand and... chop. Can you imagine that last few seconds of consciousness experienced by the beheaded dude? he would have seen Caligula giving him a cream pie probably, from across the floor when he stopped rolling. Tough times.

igrowone

Veteran
i'll have to search some on Caligula's excesses, of which there were many
he saw himself as a god, and simply was not accountable like a mere human
i will concede that the comparison was hyperbole(and humor)
but damn if that isn't about the darkest thing i've ever read

Spaventa

Veteran
i'll have to search some on Caligula's excesses, of which there were many
he saw himself as a god, and simply was not accountable like a mere human
i will concede that the comparison was hyperbole(and humor)
but damn if that isn't about the darkest thing i've ever read

You don't want to know what Hillary and Huma are alleged to have done then, courtesy of wiener and his "insurance" folder on his laptop... you will weep. It may turn out to be fake news, I genuinely hope so.

You know that Alison Mack and the guy who ran this sex slave ring? Clinton donors apparently.

igrowone

Veteran
You don't want to know what Hillary and Huma are alleged to have done then, courtesy of wiener and his "insurance" folder on his laptop... you will weep. It may turn out to be fake news, I genuinely hope so.

You know that Alison Mack and the guy who ran this sex slave ring? Clinton donors apparently.

they may have been donors, but that happens with pretty much all candidates
there are always sick fucks with money that donate to the political powers
not aware of the hillary/huma/wiener secret, whatever that might be

R

Rubber Chicken

That Caligula thing, i knew he was a maniac but that story is pretty 'next level' sadist.

I read about a murderer in a big book of different murderers.... He was caught cutting a goose's head off in a park and the putting the blood spurting neck into his mouth and then masturbating at the same time. :yoinks: :frown:

Just a minor indiscretion before he moved on to more serious crimes. :noway:

igrowone

Veteran
That Caligula thing, i knew he was a maniac but that story is pretty 'next level' sadist.

I read about a murderer in a big book of different murderers.... He was caught cutting a goose's head off in a park and the putting the blood spurting neck into his mouth and then masturbating at the same time. :yoinks: :frown:

Just a minor indiscretion before he moved on to more serious crimes. :noway:

in the interest of fairness, i will concede Trump hasn't gone to this level
if it's not deep fried or grilled, Trump's not going to like it

beta

Veteran

That's not how truth works, amigo. Every crazy ass thing any dumbass can imagine is not true until it's proven false.

Everything you can propose is FALSE until it's proven TRUE.

Stop being a sucker for this BS propaganda. I bet you believed in PizzaGate, too.