What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TRUMP has Covid-19

Gry

Veteran
The line about the walter reed staffers dressing as herman cain with the three ghosts was simply too good.

Cannavore

Veteran
nH2NIbP.jpg

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just listened to Trump's Doctor's update.... they've got him on so many drugs i thought the doc was doing a recital of 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas' !

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
just listened to Trump's Doctor's update.... they've got him on so many drugs i thought the doc was doing a recital of 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas' !

- Yeah - lucky guy - gets all the best shit - lol - maybe he should get some THC in his system - judging by this recent report from 'The Daily Fail' -

: Mind-altering THC chemical in cannabis could help prevent and treat deadly COVID-19 complications by blocking harmful immune response, research shows

University of South Carolina researchers say THC could help prevent a harmful immune response that causes Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)

ARDS is a form of lung failure that can be fatal with COVID-19 patients

Researchers performed three studies in which mice were given a toxin that triggers the immune response that causes ARDS

All of the mice who received THC survived, while those that did not died.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...vent-treat-deadly-COVID-19-complications.html

Betterhaff

Veteran
The sad part is, who pays for all his treatment?

The tax payers.

So…how much did he pay in taxes again?

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran

From what I understand, he's getting the exact same treatment as anyone else at this point. The plasma treatment is off label, but commonplace across ERs around the world. Remdesevir is available to everybody. As is the steroid treatment.

The only thing he's getting above and beyond at this point is 24 hour monitoring.

If they release him back to the White House, he's going to end up dead. Day 9 is apparently the day they'll know exactly how bad his infection is. And it will come in waves. Up, down, up, down, crash.

We'll likely be in a holding pattern with him until at least mid week if not next weekend.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
Dems act like their shit don't stink when the DNC is as Corrupt, as Racist, as heartless, etc...
keep blaming the right while you're dumbass Vote in the same shit in blue. :bashhead:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Which one of you folks here are absolved of all that you accuse others of?
Not one I'm certain.
We all participate in unfavorable words/ actions in our lives, to varying degrees.

I've heard that it's not wise to toss those stones whilst living in a glass house yourself.

I too have chucked a few stones especially in my younger days. I am not beyond making mistakes for sure.

I do not however hate. Never have, never will. Not even those who have directly inflicted harm upon me. I don't have it in me to hate.
It's a foreign concept. Anger? Sure, I get angry but that doesn't mean I have to act upon it.
I simply do not allow hate into my thought process. I also (try) to avoid IRL those who are able to harbor such vile emotions, or worse to speak/ act upon them.

This little corner here at ICM is a minuscule example of what is askew in this world.
Folks can choose to hold themselves accountable, to rise above and not follow those who have little to no self control.

OR...

not.

At this current time in history, we still do have that choice.

Lead by example or follow the weak who act upon their sudden emotional impulses.
Not reacting takes will power and life long daily practice. It is never to late to begin though.

Hating on a figurehead, a person who is just a puppet; is exactly what the PTB are banking on. It's called diversion.
Sadly, throughout history their tactics has them winning.

Sure is a poor return for my energies, so I'll not subscribe to their program of hate.

/another waste of time, sigh.

Does that mean Johnny Carson was one messed up dude?

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
Personal tragedy aside.. it is a reasonable question to ask:

might the world be a more united and less dangerous place in the future if Trump died ?

I'm afraid i think that the answer, for numerous reasons, is yes.

Who ever said "there is no such thing as a stupid question" never read your post.

Remove a % of Gods Chosen lunatics and sellouts (actual humans that profit off of others suffering and death), then maybe things will be better... But let's all go after TrUmp. Never mind the fact that Obama/Biden/Clinton was dropping bombs on school buses full of children or bombing Hospitals or killing innocent women and children in the middle east OR building cages for childern.

Last edited:

'Boogieman'

Who ever said "there is no such thing as a stupid question" never read your post.

The amount of hate coming from the left is hilarious. And these are the peace loving hippies I heard about as a kid? LOL. These people are obviously very sick deep down and full of anger. Politics is a drug to them and they are strung out bad right now.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol! pretty funny...you know perfectly well if it was biden the trumpers would be doing exactly the same thing

Chappi

Imagine being so identified with a political party that words on the interwebs get you triggered. Both parties are garbage, the 1% runs this country, fools have and will continue to argue more about what they don’t understand. It doesn’t matter who wins, very little will change for the best or for the worse until the next election year when we fancy that we can change the trajectory of our so called democracy.

Absolem

The amount of hate coming from the left is hilarious. And these are the peace loving hippies I heard about as a kid? LOL. These people are obviously very sick deep down and full of anger. Politics is a drug to them and they are strung out bad right now.

Courtesy of Cannavore.

picture.php

Absolem

I have much more in common with cannavior than you realize. For instance we woke, we both hate boomers, and we both can meme. :rolleyes:

Besides don't kid yourself, cannavior is a closet Trump supporter.

An 18 year old kid thinks anybody over 30 is a "boomer". They call you a "boomer". Hating your grandparents. How proud they must be. Be sure to tell them how they fucked up and ruined your generations lively hood. Trump is a "boomer".

Cannavore can meme. You not so much. Yours are over used and not witty.