What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TRUMP has Covid-19

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
But NOT Amy Barrett, thank God !

It has been reported that she had a case, and is testing neg now.

The CIA is probably behind Trump getting this very contageous strain. He has the goods on them and brennan's coup (with comey help), and said so during the debates and the next rally. This "pandemic" is the perfect cover for an assination.

I hope he dismantles the CIA completely.

Who's to say they didn't try to kill off our next SC Justice also?

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
It has been reported that she had a case, and is testing neg now.

The CIA is probably behind Trump getting this very contageous strain. He has the goods on them and brennan's coup (with comey help), and said so during the debates and the next rally. This "pandemic" is the perfect cover for an assination.

I hope he dismantles the CIA completely.

:biggrin: your ignorance is exceeded only by your enthusiasm for ignorance.:bump: and inability to spell...

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Personal tragedy aside.. it is a reasonable question to ask:

might the world be a more united and less dangerous place in the future if Trump died ?

I'm afraid i think that the answer, for numerous reasons, is yes.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Twitter said they will ban anyone who openly wishes for his death.

Which makes sense. Good for twitter.

What they should do though. Is encourage one person from every family who lost a loved one to covid. Write him a personal get well letter. And then force shithead to read them out loud for the public to hear.

Absolem

picture.php

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Personal tragedy aside.. it is a reasonable question to ask:

might the world be a more united and less dangerous place in the future if Trump died ?

I'm afraid i think that the answer, for numerous reasons, is yes.

Shithead does not need to be considered a mayrtr. Not by one single person. That would only allow the madness to survive.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shithead does not need to be considered a mayrtr. Not by one single person. That would only allow the madness to survive.

That would be my only concern... but i still think it may be less damaging than for him to be around, whooping up his armed militia posse... sowing division etc.
He is so childish and needy and vindictive. He acts like a third world dictator rather than the leader of the free world !

VG

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The morning news, Drs. say he's 'resting comfortably'. That's code speak for guarded condition. The next few days, even with remdesivir, could very likely take a turn given DJT's conditions.

What are the side effects of remdesivir?

nausea, vomiting;
chills or shivering;
increased sweating; or.
a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out;

That almost sounds like withdrawal of cheeeeese burgers and Diet Coke!

Attachments

• unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 24
  • images (5).jpg
    images (5).jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 22
  • AR-160919705.jpg
    AR-160919705.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 25

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DJT is one of the more than 410,000 Americans who have been hospitalized in the U.S. because of the deadly virus, according to data from The Covid Tracking Project. The U.S. has had more than 7 million confirmed cases and more than 209,814 deaths.

Shall be interesting with the domino fall of all surrounded this past week.

Cuddles

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]No, is the world better since Hitler, Stalin or Mao died?[/FONT]

yeah! It bloody well is a better place since those sick f*ckfaces are gone!

... But of course there´s new kind of dumb twats around now. They´re called Donald, Nigel Boris, Jacob etc. ....

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No, is the world better since Hitler, Stalin or Mao died?

I think a better question would be, would they have done less harm if they had died a few years into their power ?

and again i think the answer is yes.

Cannavore

Veteran
No sympathies for fascists.

His policies have led to the deaths of tens of thousands of Americans as president.

I'm supposed to care about 1 sweaty low iq fash who I hate just because hes daddy president? Nah.

Latest posts

Latest posts