What's new

TRUMP has Covid-19

Gry

Veteran
The responsible thing to do would be to have contact tracers alert all who were affected.
Rather than doing that, nondisclosure agreements are being handed out.
Appears it occurred to someone there could be serious illness or death as a result
the choices our president made, in spite of repeated advice.

h.h.

Veteran
people really still talking about debt and "how we gonna pay for it" when it comes to social programs after what has transpired this year? lol. the entire economy is a scam inside of a scam inside of a scam inside of a scam.

All one needs is a couple good scams before they die. Then it doesn’t matter.

h.h.

Veteran
7 trillion printed out of thin air during covid

billionaire wealth increased to $10.2 trillion during covid

All money flows upward. That $1200 check. That wasn’t ours. It was for us to pay our bills. It went to the creditors. Few were able to invest.

h.h.

Veteran
Heres one for you...........

If they want you to pay out the ass for college, and not get any help but maybe subsidised loans, maybe you ought to just go get a job. There is a place in the world for everybody.

I have buddies in the trades who did that, plumbers, electricians, etc who are making bank.

.?

Most aren’t. Most work wholesale. Twenty an hour...a few up to twenty five, thirty. Not unless they belong to a strong union or work for relatives.

I think Americans need to do a much better job educating their young people about careers.

Through a friend, a wife of an orthopedic surgeon, and her description of his surgeries, I realized a bit too late in life - DAMN I would have been fvcking good at that.

They're basically doing machining operations on a human skeleton attached to a living person.

But if you have a good anaesthesiologist, you can just concentrate on setting up a bunch of cutting tools, do some bone cuts, then maybe do some assembly and some suturing, and bank $50K or more ?

And obviously you have to have an awareness of where the nearby nerves and arteries are.

Anyway I think they should turn that kind of education into a full year in high school, junior and senior years.

So the high school kids watch a hip replacement one week and a dairy farmer the next, and maybe some cannabis grows too. :rtfo: As part of their "what am I gonna do after I graduate" quest.

the last thing the political left wants is for American's to be as educated as Canadian's.. if that happened it would be game over for them

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the last thing the political left wants is for American's to be as educated as Canadian's.. if that happened it would be game over for them

Hmm, the polling demographics tell a different story: Trump loses popularity in proportion with how educated the voter is:
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts