What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TRUMP has Covid-19

xxxxxxxxxxxx

The thing is you misunderstand my intentions. If I wanted to impress you guys or seek your approval I would behave much differently... But the fact is I would rather fight and argue with you guys then anything else... your one the few groups of lefties who are actually capable of arguing and standing up for yourselves...most other lefties are incapable of being accountable for their views and would rather report and silence me then debate and fight with me

Last edited by a moderator:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The thing is you misunderstand my intentions. If I wanted to impress you guys or seek your approval I would behave much differently... But the fact is I would rather fight and argue with you guys then anything else... your one the few groups of lefties who are actually capable of arguing and standing up for yourselves...most other lefties are incapable of being accountable for their views and would rather report and silence me then debate and fight with me

Good show, but I still think calling covid a hoax is ignorant at best. As ive said before i know someone who lost both of their parents to covid with no pre existing conditions. 30 year olds are on ventilators. Children get it. People are dying worldwide. It is not just about Trump and the media. Saying so really really seems obtuse to me.

Good show, but I still think calling covid a hoax is ignorant at best. As ive said before i know someone who lost both of their parents to covid with no pre existing conditions. 30 year olds are on ventilators. Children get it. People are dying worldwide. It is not just about Trump and the media. Saying so really really seems obtuse to me.

no 30 yrs old died without massive comorbidity... or the hospitals were grossly negligent in their treatment of the virus..if Covid was that deadly we would have people dying everywhere , right now the only place people are dying is in fluffed up stats... the hospitals are all empty... Covid19 Pandemic is a leftist Hoax like the Russian collusion story....

Like Sandy Hook and the crisis actors?

Russian Collusion 100% Hillary created Hoax... you all bought in, wasted billions...

Covid19... 100% media/left created Hoax, same class as the Russian Collusion

Today's Democrats are less honest and far more skilled at being dishonest then Donald Trump is..Trump is a horrendously bad liar...the Democrats are polished professional liars.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Or maybe, Just maybe..Covid19 is not really all that bad and the media and Democrats have been playing it up in order to justify the use of mass unsolicited ballots ... Covid19 Pandemic is a leftist Hoax..this is what your Team brings to the table, corruption and destruction

Yes xxxxx, that's why its also a problem in Russia, never mind India and every where else.

edit 2; Now you made it look like I said something bad, Ms Giggle

Last edited:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
xxxxxxx...your here fucking fat shaming me LOL..what your master Karen think of that ? ... seriously you boys are just that..boys...not a man among you . I Am the real deal lean 195lbs at 5'9" and can see my own balls, let alone my dick ...I only have 33" waist

sure worked...didn't it?

I thought the same thing. I'm 5'10" and weigh between 165-170

interesting point to add.. last time I flew they pulled me aside and checked me over due to my weight relative to height, I'm built very heavy and dense for my size and they suspected I was maybe carrying something illicit

M

member 505892

Covid19 pandemic is a political Hoax to control the weak minded, end of story

Who is spreading this hoax all around the world to all countries, enemies and allies with every kind of government possible?

And Trump is bravely fighting against it :biglaugh:

CaptainDankness

Russian Collusion 100% Hillary created Hoax... you all bought in, wasted billions...

Covid19... 100% media/left created Hoax, same class as the Russian Collusion

Today's Democrats are less honest and far more skilled at being dishonest then Donald Trump is..Trump is a horrendously bad liar...the Democrats are polished professional liars.

Russian collusion wasn't this big let alone worldwide. Not too mention Trump himself claims to have contracted the hoax virus.

I also have trouble believing the CDC and the WHO are lying. Let alone Russia with their vaccine. China even had some serious lockdowns in the beginning. Then we have over 200,000 dead.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Or maybe, Just maybe..Covid19 is not really all that bad and the media and Democrats have been playing it up in order to justify the use of mass unsolicited ballots ... Covid19 Pandemic is a leftist Hoax..this is what your Team brings to the table, corruption and destruction

Evidently you've not been impacted by this invisible virus. 211,000+ deaths...it's not your common cold/flu.

Go ahead and be clueless....just be clueless with a mask.

CaptainDankness

xxxxxxxx alive...your here fucking fat shaming me LOL..what your master Karen think of that ? ... seriously you boys are just that..boys...not a man among you . I Am the real deal lean 195lbs at 5'9" and can see my own balls, let alone my dick ...I only have 33" waist

The funniest thing is you're all little people. Lol, it's cute and all but my forearms are litterally bigger than the thighs of this one guy I know. I jerk off a lot I guess. :biggrin:

Brother Nature

Here's an interesting article I came across this morning, a study regarding the reactions of right leaning governments to the covid crisis. Some of you may find this interesting, in between the dick measuring and fat jokes ;)

Ideology versus crisis management

WHY THE CORONA CRISIS IS PARTICULARLY DIFFICULT FOR RIGHT-WING POPULIST GOVERNMENTS
Why the Corona crisis is particularly difficult for right-wing populist governments

Högl, Maximilian / Christine Hackenesch / Daniel Stockemer
The Current Column (2020)
Bonn: German Development Institute / Deutsches Institut für Entwicklungspolitik (DIE), The Current Column of 15 June 2020

Whether it is US president Donald Trump, who initially talked down the risks of the Sars-CoV-2 virus for the US or Brazil’s president Jair Bolsonaro, who dismissed the virus as a media trick and temporarily prevented the publication of infection numbers – right-wing populist governments are currently not distinguishing themselves through effective crisis management. The fact that right-wing populist leaders face serious problems in dealing with the corona crisis effectively lies in the inability to reconcile effective crisis management with the essence of the populist worldview.

For times of disruptive crises that affect all areas of social interaction, research on crisis management identifies six central expectations that the general public have of political decision makers. They should (1) prioritise public safety in all decisions, (2) prepare for worst-case scenarios, (3) heed warnings to prevent a possible deterioration of the crisis, (4) take charge and provide clear direction to crisis-management operations, (5) be compassionate towards victims of the crisis and (6) learn lessons from the crisis. Right-wing populist governments have difficulties to meet these expectations.

There are several reasons for this: firstly, anti-elitism is at the heart of the populist worldview. Elites are accused of being corrupt and neglecting the “will of the people”. In the eyes of the populists, experts and scientists are part of the elite and bear joint responsibility for betraying the majority society. Scientific findings are therefore fundamentally regarded with suspicion, especially when policy recommendations could be derived from these. So far, this has been illustrated most clearly with the denial of the existence of man-made climate change. In the current pandemic, scientific data analysis, forecasts and recommendations for action are of central importance when it comes to recognising warning signs at an early stage and initiating the right measures. Right-wing populist decision makers therefore find themselves in the difficult situation of having to listen to experts that they would normally depict as the enemy.

Secondly, forward-thinking crisis management requires political leaders to be able to face their own vulnerabilities. For right-wing populists claiming to embody the personified will of the people, a pandemic is a blow to their self-conception. They have stylised themselves as the saviour of the ordinary man; but now they have to make difficult decisions that can only sustain one thing in the short term – public health or economic growth.

Thirdly, right-wing populists use polarising rhetoric as a strategic tool and rarely give evidence-based arguments in their statements. Polarization leads to a decline in trust amongst various sections of the population and promotes the spread of fake news. Researchers have investigated how an emotional identification with political camps influences the way in which information is processed in the human brain and can lead to altered perceptions. Other studies have shown that access to broadband internet increases polarisation, as citizens increasingly acquire their information from echo chambers in social media. Polarisation can result in the formation of political camps in society, for whom party loyalty is prioritized to truth. This has an impact on the prospects of success in stemming the coronavirus. When populist leaders dismiss the pandemic as a plot generated by the opposition or external powers, or trivialise its seriousness, the likelihood that all sections of the population will practice behavior changes such as social distancing or wearing masks will decrease. Therefore, polarising rhetoric is difficult to reconcile with politically responsible action in the Corona crisis.

In countries such as the USA or Brazil, the number of corona infections and corona deaths has increased significantly in the past weeks and months. Research on the strategies and ideologies of right-wing populist politicians on the one hand and the conditions for effective crisis management on the other hand suggests that effective crisis management is incompatible with right-wing populists’ leadership style. The impact of right-wing populist governments on the containment of the Corona pandemic and the role played by institutional structures and underfunded health systems have yet to be examined. The political consequences of the pandemic for right-wing populist politicians are also difficult to predict. One thing is certain: The Corona crisis is an immense stress test for governments worldwide and changes the parameters by which successful political leadership is measured. Against this background, the crisis brings to the fore the contradictions of right-wing populists in government.

Maximilian Högl is a researcher with the programme Inter- and Transnational Cooperation at the German Development Institute / Deutsches Institut für Entwicklungspolitik (DIE).

Christine Hackenesch leads the research programme Inter- and Transnational Cooperation at the German Development Institute / Deutsches Institut für Entwicklungspolitik (DIE).

Daniel Stockemer is a professor at the University of Ottawa and currently a guest researcher at the German Development Institute / Deutsches Institut für Entwicklungspolitik (DIE). His research focus on is political participation and representation as well as right-wing terrorism in Europe.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dick measuring and fat jokes.....shockingly enough they are quite the mature stride in comparison to some of this threads previous direction hahaha :biglaugh: