What's new

Trump cancels summit with North Korea’s Kim Jong Un

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Boogieman'

Lol, I really don't care about Trump's petty lies. Then again im not full of hate looking for petty reasons to hate Trump in the first place.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Its all about political correctness.... Thats all it is... Just a fear campaign that keeps people talking about gay rights, or black rights, or womens rights, illegal immigration. The only person NOT allowed to have a voice is a white man who likes women...

Thats the Images they kept on TV to stir the pot.. Even showing stuff happening in foreign countries with immigration, and political correctness.. Then the election came around, and boom... look who it is... the least politically correct person on earth.. Donald Trump... Geee i wonder who is gonna win in a 70% white country.

Its all common sense.... Anyone trying to talk about details, he said\she said, and statistics is wasting their time on a topic that isn't for intellectuals. Only about 10% of the population is Rational.. The rest are just trying to bias statistics that match their emotions. Policy doesn't matter.... That happens as time goes, and corporations know things are efficient enough for it to work.

R

Rubber Chicken

Lol, I really don't care about Trump's petty lies. Then again im not full of hate looking for petty reasons to hate Trump in the first place.

To be honest, i don't really look for it, but i do watch too much youtube and just bounce from one subject to another and Trump videos pop up.

I watch MSNBC and CNN and FOX and whatever other MSM news channels America have and Australian and British MSM news channels, and i know most channels have SOME viewable content but also most are just opinion or drama garbage.

Whichever channel is giving the news Trump is the same, and i think, sure a lot of the lies are petty but i think it's such a character flaw, no one can trust anything he says.... and he is petulant whenever anyone defies him.

People could say i'm just hating, but i think i'm just calling a spade a spade.

iTarzan

The entire airline industry is unionized, pilots, flight attendants, and mechanics. Stereotypes do sometimes have a ring of truth but this is overreach.

Yes airline employees are the cream of the crop. LMFAO! The pilots aren't drunk, either are the stewards, they never assault anyone, kill anybod's pets, and the baggage handlers never, ever steal anyones luggage or packages and never smuggles anything. The airline employees are pieces of shit. They are lazy and thieves.

How about teachers. They are unionized. Why do they even need a union? They don't work in a sweat shop. Why? Because they want to steal from the public by getting paid more than they are worth and not do a good job teaching students. The fact that they have a union in the first place is disgusting.

Gry

Veteran
Yes airline employees are the cream of the crop. LMFAO! The pilots aren't drunk, either are the stewards, they never assault anyone, kill anybodies pets, and the baggage handlers never, ever steal anyones luggage or packages and never smuggles anything. The airline employees are pieces of shit. They are lazy and thieves.

How about teachers. They are unionized. Why do they even need a union? They don't work in a sweat shop. Why? Because they want to steal from the public by getting paid more than they are worth and not do a good job teaching students. The fact tat they have a union in the first place is disgusting.
I guess we all now know you don't fly for a living.

Those that do seem to have a 'thing' for Boeing aircraft.
Something, about 'quality' that has a solid feel about it.

IPA kicks ass as a union,
if you have a hard time believing that, ask your local UPS guy.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
unions are a way for the workers to come together to get decent wages and working conditions from the bosses, who have all the power without unions. the thing is the union shouldn't become beurocratic nightmare of corruption either. unions are a democratic tool in the end and as long as they are honest and transparent they are a good thing. its just collective bargaining, no one should be forced to employ bad workers, but no worker should be working like a slave for minimum wage and no benefits etc. trouble is globalism means the country that is willing to enslave its people to work will be the one to succeed, so really putting tariffs on products produced with slave labor would be the sensible thing to do, this then allows decent wages to be paid people making those products locally.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
and treated like dog shit if they don't have a union.

There's no utopia.

Corporate greed is way out of control. Keeping them in check is a big job.

Europe is much more unionized and they have many more laws protecting workers at all levels and on all fronts. Major parts of infrastructure are getting shut down all the time with strikes. It's a major PITA but I have to admire people for sticking up for themselves. Workers in the US are much more sheepish.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The entire airline industry is unionized, pilots, flight attendants, and mechanics. Stereotypes do sometimes have a ring of truth but this is overreach.

I look forward to cheaper flights from autonomous airliners.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its all about political correctness.... Thats all it is... Just a fear campaign that keeps people talking about gay rights, or black rights, or womens rights, illegal immigration. The only person NOT allowed to have a voice is a white man who likes women...

Thats the Images they kept on TV to stir the pot.. Even showing stuff happening in foreign countries with immigration, and political correctness.. Then the election came around, and boom... look who it is... the least politically correct person on earth.. Donald Trump... Geee i wonder who is gonna win in a 70% white country.

Its all common sense.... Anyone trying to talk about details, he said\she said, and statistics is wasting their time on a topic that isn't for intellectuals. Only about 10% of the population is Rational.. The rest are just trying to bias statistics that match their emotions. Policy doesn't matter.... That happens as time goes, and corporations know things are efficient enough for it to work.

The millenials or Z generation (post 2000) are the last predominantly white American generation.

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
unions are a way for the workers to come together to get decent wages and working conditions from the bosses, who have all the power without unions. the thing is the union shouldn't become beurocratic nightmare of corruption either. unions are a democratic tool in the end and as long as they are honest and transparent they are a good thing. its just collective bargaining, no one should be forced to employ bad workers, but no worker should be working like a slave for minimum wage and no benefits etc. trouble is globalism means the country that is willing to enslave its people to work will be the one to succeed, so really putting tariffs on products produced with slave labor would be the sensible thing to do, this then allows decent wages to be paid people making those products locally.

Unions have gone so far overboard that they are destroying themselves. Most of them are worthless money sinks for the workers, and the others run the cost of projects out of sight. The best one that I've been around is the IBEW because they make damn sure that when you hire a journeyman, he is qualified. On the other hand, I had a friend that worked on the Alaskan pipeline. He told me that on his first day of work, the foreman handed him a piece of conduit and a bender, and told him "if that pipe goes up today, you're fired".

vta

Veteran
Clinton email investigation - Complete railroad to judgement. Russia investigation - tainted from the beginning. All of this was a political setup as an attempt to stop or end Donald Trump. Criminal!

[YOUTUBEIF]TX19H_4KAiU[/YOUTUBEIF]

From today...

BREAKING: Horowitz revealed that Hillary was never really under formal investigation, never listed by FBI as a "subject" of investigation.

— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) June 19, 2018

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Unions have gone so far overboard that they are destroying themselves. Most of them are worthless money sinks for the workers, and the others run the cost of projects out of sight. The best one that I've been around is the IBEW because they make damn sure that when you hire a journeyman, he is qualified. On the other hand, I had a friend that worked on the Alaskan pipeline. He told me that on his first day of work, the foreman handed him a piece of conduit and a bender, and told him "if that pipe goes up today, you're fired".

i'm sure thats true, but that doesn't mean the whole concept of workers using collective bargaining power is a bad idea, just means you have to have it set up so the power isn't abused. of course it's never easy to keep power in check and from being abused, but we know that both sides play this game and the owners bosses have way the bigger stick. in the end if things are transparent and union leadership is kept on a short term basis with bosses being voted in 1 man or woman, 1 vote. no big sallery or luxury office buildings for the union boss, lol.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I tend to think the opposite. There will be hurdles to jump and the inevitable accidents, but human error is what it is. Machine error can be improved.

Thats for future voting not the past

Just under 50% of Z is mixed and the first wave of voters is already here.

vta

Veteran
Should of posted this earlier...

Live Stream: This is not yesterdays hearing but today's. Lazy asses did not update...

[YOUTUBEIF]wNQJ56ITCk0[/YOUTUBEIF]

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I tend to think the opposite. There will be hurdles to jump and the inevitable accidents, but human error is what it is. Machine error can be improved.

It will never happen. Too many unforeseeable variables and impossible to create such mechanical reliability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts