What's new

True Terpenes VISCOSITY extract liquifier LAB TESTS: Mineral oil but no terps!!

zanog

Actually swearing works, I totally agree that its a double bladed tactic, works for hbo thou, I guess they have a minimum amount of swearwords they have to use per episode :) I like lot of their shows actually, but you are right, I wont buy serious things with swearing marketing, destroys the illusion of professionalism.

Seen this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tk2uG4oB3Q :)

Future4200: Last Activity: 06-01-2019 10:14 PM That's yesterday, I guess he reads this thread.

Last edited:

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I suppose if Mike Judge is right, all the ads will be like that soon.

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 16

Lyfespan

I just seen this statement the first time, i know, I sound have read the whole thread beforehand.

Future4200 did this happen? Did they tell you anything about composition?

did they lie to you?

have you sign an NDA? Does it say you can't publish the document itself?
When your "gang" voted to "kicked" them out, are there records of it? If yes, Care to organize a vote about releasing them? What was the information available to them?

Anyone, Do you know of companies sold viscosity in their products?

How do we know that other companies diluent are safe?

I think TT can be reported to the FDA, because they mislead you and did not stated anywhere reasonable that it is a natural flavor. this case the composition can be kept secret. So to report misbranding is possible and someone needs to do so. They will check all documents and find the rest of the SDS problems themselves. Or does it state anywhere on the bottle or packaging that ingredients: "... natural flavor(s)..."

Yeah, it happened. They took his picture and quoted him as saying the place was the tightest fucking ship he'd ever seen [or something close] and they are currently using it in their advertising and still boasting of being a proud member of Future4200. This entire thing is a huge joke. No one gives a fuck.

It is companies like True terpenes that will force more government intervention and more strict regulations. Wait until someone dies or gets critically ill from one of these fuckup manufacturers [and TT isn't the only one]. It will force 'watch groups' and other control freaks right into the face of cannabis.

I never thought I would feel this way but I am starting to think legalization was not so great a thing. It is certainly Yin and Yang.

So basically in that picture, Future 4200 just proved he has never seen a floating ship, cause he has no fucking idea what to compare it to. That entire "club" thing is pretty obviously shady as shit. Also since money talks in this country, I doubt they will be punished. But don't worry. I'll see them in hell. :tiphat:

hahaha yeah its him, he is in it for the money, its painfully obvious, its a power control thing at his forums thats why hes not here anymore...

he sees zuckerberg makin loot and wanted some...

if i had an ad, i would not swear in it, its funny hippy logic that promotes swearing... if we swear and show his tats, people will believe he is for the people because he looks and sounds rough, just like a real person!..

as i stated above TT is still incahoots with future and future is still accepting it. Gang gang or not both these parties are conspiring to poison the public and think that wording will make it right. people have to work harder to expose and boycott shit like this.

just having TT and other lobbyists up at the DEM con this weekend was insulting and disgusting.

Lyfespan

Actually swearing works, I totally agree that its a double bladed tactic, works for hbo thou, I guess they have a minimum amount of swearwords they have to use per episode :) I like lot of their shows actually, but you are right, I wont buy serious things with swearing marketing, destroys the illusion of professionalism.

Seen this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tk2uG4oB3Q :)

Future4200: Last Activity: 06-01-2019 10:14 PM That's yesterday, I guess he reads this thread.

oh he defends his forum like a bitch in heat, and has all his lil retards try to block and report you if you oppose his retarded ways, fucking gang gang, death is so slow to find these types

zanog

There will be consequences, don't worry, maybe later but it will come, I don't think the FDA will let these slide, someone like a company that sold products with viscosity in them won't let it slide, they can be sued because the disclaimer only... They're going to have state cases, TT on the other hand will have a federal case, and then state cases about stuff wasn't in the federal :) all will be public... we'll speculate of settlement possibilities when we have more info...

Lyfespan

There will be consequences, don't worry, maybe later but it will come, I don't think the FDA will let these slide, someone like a company that sold products with viscosity in them won't let it slide, they can be sued because the disclaimer only... They're going to have state cases, TT on the other hand will have a federal case, and then state cases about stuff wasn't in the federal :) all will be public... we'll speculate of settlement possibilities when we have more info...

as soon as i saw terps release, i knew it was all going to be bad. its a sneaky underhanded way to cut materials.

coke or crack your choice

zanog

I had gotten a free sample pack from TT and thankfully never got around to using any of the product.......off in the garbage they go.
Does the box or label has the word "ingredient(s)" or "contains"? What is the sentence that has them? Does that sentence contains "natural flavor(s)"?

zanog

oh he defends his forum like a bitch in heat, and has all his lil retards try to block and report you if you oppose his retarded ways, fucking gang gang, death is so slow to find these types
I guess I'll go check that forum out.

zanog

if you havent watched Idocarcy, do it fast, best flick ever :tiphat:
Yeah, actually pretty fun movie, just watched it. Thanks.

Idiots produce more children and that seems right. This could easily happen, if we won't cook the world in the next 60 years :(

G.O. Joe

Veteran
It is companies like True terpenes that will force more government intervention and more strict regulations. Wait until someone dies or gets critically ill from one of these fuckup manufacturers [and TT isn't the only one]. It will force 'watch groups' and other control freaks right into the face of cannabis.

I never thought I would feel this way but I am starting to think legalization was not so great a thing. It is certainly Yin and Yang.

its a total clown show.

so many retards with no knowledge blindly following.

It's worrisome how it seems everyone before they got in the cannabiz never gave a shit about business administration, law, pharmacology, biochemistry, organic chemistry, chemical engineering, pharmaceuticals manufacturing, or had consideration for others. They never will, because it's about ROI or bling or lifestyle for them, not impossibly becoming a nerd. Plenty of parroting of nerds by the biggest stars, monkey-see style without understanding what it means.

Technically we think of terpenes as the mono- and sesquiterpenes, but a judge or jury might be told that without MS or tests for unsaturation, tri- and tetraterpenes have not been ruled out so far, and they're terpenes. There's still something to prove to make a case that holds up under close scrutiny, although TT's actions speak for themselves.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
It's worrisome how it seems everyone before they got in the cannabiz never gave a shit about business administration, law, pharmacology, biochemistry, organic chemistry, chemical engineering, pharmaceuticals manufacturing, or had consideration for others. They never will, because it's about ROI or bling or lifestyle for them, not impossibly becoming a nerd. Plenty of parroting of nerds by the biggest stars, monkey-see style without understanding what it means.

Technically we think of terpenes as the mono- and sesquiterpenes, but a judge or jury might be told that without MS or tests for unsaturation, tri- and tetraterpenes have not been ruled out so far, and they're terpenes. There's still something to prove to make a case that holds up under close scrutiny, although TT's actions speak for themselves.

The word everyone is over reaching as there where peoples with integrity before legality. Well before it was legal I was here calling people out for lack of integrity, the eagle20 threads where glaring example.

The apathy you speak of exists on all levels and legality does not change that dynamic, in fact none of these products would be discussed or on the market if things where as they where 10-15 years ago. Don't forget the contributing bias of professions such as that of chemist is also apathetic as exhibited in this very thread and of course I mentioned that earlier too.

It was easy to tell what was going on without insight or a chemistry degree just by the dialog in this thread and anyone had any real business wherewithal they would have used the same evidences.

There are very few people that have unbiased integrity for humanity but plenty of people pretend they know or even give a fuck but that unbiased portion, the selfless part, is the part most people have a very difficult time escaping. The notion that legality equals integrity is as delusional as it comes and a really gross disparity against those whose humanitarian integrity was a catalyst for working against a corrupt government to keep the plant in their own lives and the lives of those who need it.

A degree in chemistry is nothing more than a degree in chemistry and I know plenty of people with one and it lends no credence to anything outside what they went to school for but that doesn't keep them from playing the fool in this regard none the less.

Talk about negligence and denial.

zanog

I don't think they would remove the claim "only terpenes and terprenoids" over a false accusation, any reputable company would open an investigation in the lot at once and publish quality check records etc, cause that is the professional thing to do, and their legal representation would threaten with lawsuits on this thread (cause they want to file that to evidence later stating they told us to cease and desist but we did not comply), also they would post any documents that would exonerate them. But they can't really say that their self certified certifications are credible :), their silence speaks volumes.

About judge and jury: there will be an investigation, investigators will check purchase records and will see what could be in viscosity (matching materials to products) or if unaccounted for, I mean like some employee went to cosco and bought a pallet of vegetable oil, under his private name and they just repackaged it for viscosity would be logical. In this case with all of the other crimes I wrote about in my previous post, add forgery and tax evasion... Usually with a pinch of obstruction later, statistically speaking.

So a responsible citizen should report to the FDA (see link in my previous post) :
"TrueTerpenes has misbranded their diluent, self certifying their product as natural flavor, but they only communicating this in that document, available only on their website not on the label and box, revisioned SDS has errors and contradictions, the ingredients may be even harmful stated by the SDS but not the label. Please investigate."
This is enough for them to start investigating.

Responsible citizen should write to that Forbes cannabiz journalist, link in my previous post:
"This issue needs more publicity to make sure regulations go in the right way from here, please read this WHOLE thread: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=359328
Please do the right thing after you drawn your conclusions, Thank You."

Now after this like dominoes: class action suite from commercial clients, etc... Just do the above 2, it's your responsibility as a citizen anyway, to make your society safer.

here is the label
This isn't a VISCOSITY bottle, right? Did you get VISCOSITY in your sample pack?

Finally, if I ever get to the point where I fill cartridges for myself, do I really need diluent? What if I just mix thc distillate, cbd distillate and a terpene profile, would be too thick? To be honest I would be really suspicious to buy any diluent from any company after this, terpenes too, I can order terpenes from china, even lab grade(you can too on alibaba), these are single terpenes and needs mixing, but I guess needed to be tested too. :(