What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"true life" "im in the marijuana business" tonight on mtv

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm thinking "Sugar Babies" would be a good strain name :bigeye:

I hope these slutty gold diggers on right now are not an indication of whats to come next.

I didn't even know I still got MTV I just keep it on Comedy Central or History channel usually :canabis:

supermanlives

Veteran
i havent watched cable in weeks guess il have to tune in for this one..in general i like the true life series...wish they would do one on me lol.....il be countin racks with a mask on and a glock 40 with young jeezy bumpin in the background lol....then il go down to the local walmart to slang my work and ride around dirty being a big drug dealing gangster..

then il go into my grow room and show them my plants and say "alll buds........alllll bud. see these are HARDBODY SATIVAS alllll bud you see?? i dont grow indicas they are too easy...sativas only you see? all bud..."

hahah j/k...

if its mtv you need several babes in skimpy outfits

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Okay guess I'm gonna take some frosty bonghits & get ready to watch this shit who is getting high with me here :smoke out:

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I already don't like this "girl" wtf really she is slinging eights lol :bigeye:

supermanlives

Veteran
typical mtv, they made getting a rec silly. and who the fuck wanting the best product actually cooks with ground up weed . thats so 70s. aint everyone using concentrates or butter. damn

MIway

Veteran
funny, funny shit... i knew the previous owners of the CO dip off broadway... and all the dirty little secrets of that place... lol not surprised this place let those guys in... and probably thought the bit was 'cool'.

EDIT... i had to dvr it, just now watching... awww fuck, damn... it's getting worse. CO just looks wonderful now, let's just throw in the domestic dispute with cop response...???

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The only good part of the show was Chris the guy that moved to cali. He seems very Passionate about it

I

Iron_Lion

A noob, a couple of crackhead hobo's and an attention seeking shemale. LOL

supermanlives

Veteran
that dude is a consultant already. well if i needed a consultant i would expect many years of experience not 2 closet grows and a class. i do wish him luck tho